Thoughts on diversity in media?

Thoughts on diversity in media?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enough with showing black and white couples. I wanna see more White men with Arab chicks

diversity is just a meme.

Jewish nonsense.

Everyone needs a little black dick in their life.

The jews would push arab and white couples more but sadly they dont hate the arabs as much as they hate whites

Jews put that shit in damn near everything.

complete disaster

wtf is up with those cuck threads today?
there are like atleast 6 of them right now.

sage

>Thoughts on diversity in media?
fucking hate it! i believe that you should stick to your own race so that your race can carry on rather than being breed out.

>"why you mad tho?"

Whites still control America and Europe to a large extent. Therefore, it is advantageous for the jew if whites mate with blacks which has the effect of lowering the collective IQ in these areas.

its disgusting

My cousin is in college right now. He says that we are not being bred out that we are being "replaced with something better". I'm like wtf?!

yea but jewish people are white?

I personally don't give a shit

What the fuck ever, just make shows suck less.

bait

There are jews and there are goyim.

Who honestly gives a flying fuck

Europe 2016

yep

no one. until you realize that this shit is beeing pushed like hell in the last couple of years. and you should wonder why. I always thought that was bs. but nowadays its fuckin everywhere and they're not even hiding it anymore.

latest thing i noticed was in an appi use called duolingo. on low levels it uses symbolic pictures to help remember new words and ALL pictures with couples were of whites & blacks.
all of them.

Do you assholes have any idea how subtle advertising is? Coca Cola will pay millions so that you might see their ad out of the corner of your eye. The psychology behind marketing is serious shit. Sure, just because fags are on TV all the time doesn't mean someone is suddenly going to stand up and say "I'm gay". The world is more subtle than that. If you think the totality of this liberal media bullshit doesn't have a serious effect on people, especially developing kids, then you are dumb af.

America, you got

CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

why is it ok to be racist towards whites? and this white guilt bullshit is really getting on my fucking nerves!

nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

>"Nuffin personal homie"

>we are being "replaced with something better"

White + nigger = nigger

White > nigger

Therefore, the statement is utter bullshit.

I don't use products that pander to multi-culti bullshit. an example is that I haven't had Cheerios in years (and all other General Mills stuff) based not on their first commercial, but the second shitty one they showed during the Superbowl.

>racists are dumb
But they are.

Literally who cares. It's not like they're erasing white people.

That white whore was paid by jews to fuck that nigger to push this cuck garbage upon us.

You can't be serious. That is exactly what is happening.

this

It's brilliant, diversity is our greatest strength

j-just forget about the 5000 gang-raped English girls, goy

>Superbowl

How about that Beyonce halftime show?

Jew propaganda, they being mixing for centuries in the middle east look it out now is the turn of murica to turn into shiet

How can anyone not find women like this 100% attractive?

>replaced with something better
hes right. the mixed population is way better to control then the native population.

on the other hand one could use that argument to justify the holocaust. the jews were removed to be replaced by better arians.

That cheap white whore, her cunt is now polluted. What's the store's name? I'll never shop there ever again.

"Diversity" will destroy America and Europe if we let it. Diversity is a weakness.

Anti white show cheered on by loser self hating whites.

they are 100% caucasion.

Better to control is not my idea of better. It is the jewish idea of better.

Again, my cousin bought tickets to see that nigger in concert. I wanted to strangle his ass. College pushes the liberal agenda hard.

dem trips

Get out normie
You believe exactly what they want you to believe

well, whoever is in control of all this certenly does not care about you.

they need an obedient worker, intelligent enough to work, but to stupid or ignorant to think for himself.

MUHAHAHA WE JEWS WILL DESTROY THE WORLD! RAH HAH HAH HAAA! OY VEY GOYIM!

I find it funny that people dismiss this as some kind of conspiracy theory. Do you know how deep AIPAC is into our government? Balls deep.

>they are 100% caucasion.
No they are not but they are definitely mixed.

Look like perfection

>white guilt bullshit

At Thanksgiving I had to listen to this asshole talk about the bad shit "WE" did to the Indians. I'm like "bro" we didn't do shit to the Indians. You're like 21 years old, you bear no responsibility for the sins of our predecessors!

Maybe not in a illuminaty kind of way but it is a middle eat kind of propaganda you know one thing is free the slaves because theay are human beings and another one is put a nigger and a blond in every single propaganda that is made and boradcasted for whatever 24/7. I think is time to put a stop I personally don't want to mix me nor my family with Africans or anyone else.

>middle eat
middle east

>he thinks it's a conspiracy

Lad...honestly.

If it's done right, it's cool.

Answer this question. A white fucks a nigger the offspring is a ______.

What the fuck do you mean?
I have a Target sales flyer from the Sunday paper right here.
I see a white mom and baby, a black baby, a white dad with his white baby, an Asian chick, a black girl with two white boys, and five pairs of legs, all white.
Grand total of 11 white people, 2 blacks, and 1 Asian.
But yeah, there aren't anymore white people in adds.

And it was an Historic event, meaning it was at the time inevitable, like wars or any other social breakdown.

Not gonna lie, I'd fuck an Arab. The problem is that they cannot integrate because of their religion.

mulato

it is understandable though. they got much to lose if they embrace the thruth.

you too would rather live a comfy ignorant live in the matrix then deal with the tremendous amount of shit that would come your way if you would choose to oppose it.

Racists love to be over dramatic like the whiny cunts they are. Ignore the retards.

>mulato
the correct answer would be a non-white.
that means a white line ends with the mating with a non-white.

image related. now go away sheep.

They are "erasing" white people by pushing this whites fucking blacks agenda. When whites fucks blacks the babies are black. That is white genocide my friend!

I don't consider myself racist but I do not understand nor support Miscegenation

Kinda sad America was such a beautiful great country back in the days.

President Obama is half black and half white yet he identifies as black. And he will carry on black traditions culture and values. People refer to him simply as the first black President.

For fuck's sake, man. Why isn't there a middle ground anymore? The conservatives are idiots, but the liberals are just as bad!

did you know that mahatma gandhi was a racist pedo cunt that wanted and supported the british killing the blacks in the zulu wars? he also thinks that blacks are inferior and should be wipe out. the british did wonders for Indian and the people. so tell that asshole to stfu!

I do. She is beautiful. Just that the opression rags she is wearing is a huge turn off.

It's shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

By "Indians" I meant "Native Americans" not people from India.

I mean back in the days

This is from a book written by two idiots, and the facts are all wrong.

Indeed

Which store uses this ad? I would like to boycott them.

i don't give a fuck about diversity in real life, but it's forced in media

You need to update that image, Trump supports eminent domain.

and in 50 years your enviroment will be so diverse that your kind will be a minority. and since only the whites care about equality and all that guess what will happen to you.

Only whites have this issue...but swear by their superiority...