Why Do Asians Only Hang Out With Asians?

Why Do Asians Only Hang Out With Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tei2xyiMhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Might be because they relate to them and share a similar culture, not sure tho.

Because no one actually likes Asians, not even gays
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tei2xyiMhA

Because most people hang out with their kind. Odd for a Sup Forums person to complain about this behavior.

I mean most of Asians living in western countries speak english with each other and culturally westernized. yet this still happens, I mean Is there a feeling of discomfort asians have when hanging out with whites?

My girlfriend is Malaysian and I asked her the same thing. She said because they look the same and are easier to talk to one another since they are shy people.

side note; I took her virginity

they probably just feel more of a connect with fellow westernized(or in process of) Asians.

>they are shy people
I've talk about this with my Asian friend and they say the same thing. But when they're together they don't seem that shy and looks like having fun. Also does your girlfriend feel uncomfortable around your family? *assuming you're non-asian too

>But when they're together they don't seem that shy and looks like having fun
Only in comparison to their interactions with gregarious non-Asians. Chinks and nips still seem painfully self-conscious and stilted in their expressions of mirth even when among their fellow slopes. Gooks, however, don't suffer from this.

>mfw I get along well with asians, especially east ones

Does it makes me asian?

no, your indio genes make you Asian

I've seen the FOB effect firsthand and it's weird as hell.

Tons of foreign students from asia at uni. I knew a bunch of American asians who grew up in America and generally acted American.

The American asians started hanging out exclusively with the asian asians, and after four years had gone through complete personality changes to the point where they looked, talked and acted like the asian asians.

Why do whites mostly hang with whites?

Why do blacks mostly hang out with blacks?

People simply enjoy the company of their own race over others. Who woulda fucking thought.

Westernized Asian men love to hang out with White girls

In group preference. If you lived here, you would see how people self-segregate. When I was in school, blacks sat with blacks and whites sat with whites. Nothing personal but people tend to like being around people of the same culture.

Why does it matter?

I've experienced the foreign Asian girls at my college love a Western guy's advances

I think people from other races can be more interesting people

They love to hang out alot

Spend alot of time with each other

>Racist gays
Quite the phrase since homosexuality also suffers an oppression similar to racism

spending time in bed

white people smell

I pretty much only hang out with whites and VERY white acting Persians

white people are very mean and scary, they are like black people and make nice and quiet Asian. very uncomfortable and nervous, since they seem like they could attack at any moment. they make sudden loud noises, strange aggressive facial expressions, they say confusing untrue things as jokes, it's very scary!

You write like a typical Japanese poster 2bh

For me it was because I couldn't find much in common with white people.

Massive inferiority complex/knowing they aren't really wanted by host populations.

Honestly it's better this way. My group of white friends has had a few asians attempt to find a place, they're always spergy and passive aggressive, and don't know how to interact with women.

I hang out with other races that have the same interests as me, like everyone else. However, finding whites and nigs that have interests in nerdy things aren't very common, added that there's so many beaners in socal, hanging out wither other Asians is much easier.

one of the reasons is that white people smell like a dry dogpoop.
if spending time with them, I just feel bad, sometimes even get dizzy.

from my experience it's due to similar culture and more generally the fact that it just feels "natural" to them, even if they are westernised. idk it's hard to explain.
t. grew up in Hong Kong

Asians smell like garlic, so it's all good

I grew up in a school that was segregated in it's younger years (10/11/12 were different tho) but I still noticed that only the chinks and few Sikhs segregated themselves.

Y'know I understand the Sikhs. They were pretty much shit on by everyone but the chinks were treated normally. Weird desu.

>knowing they aren't really wanted by host populations.
That's mean t b h.

>Hang out with whites
>Haha do you eat dogs
>Please show me how to use chopsticks
>Do you know kung fu?
>Are you Chinese or Japanese?
>Do you like anime?
>Do you like KPop?

asian who went to elite school here.

all the asians formed tightly knit cliques were everyone has to get a good job, get rich, and only hang around those in their circle.

probably 80% of the social circles i've seen downtown are asians working in finance/medicine/whatever and hanging out with other asians in finance/medicine/whatever.

Actually they're more likely to want to talk to you about anime these days.

The West doesn't have culture though

same with russians 100%
individually shy and awkward and look down, go nuts when gather in large groups. only hang out with other russians.

>tfw I'm the only chang I know who has non-chang friends

>this meme again

>That's mean t b h.

reals before feels, my man. Asians are the least shitty rentseekers, but whites don't want increasing numbers of them in their countries any more than asians want increasing numbers of whites.

She's BLACKED every night
You just know

>check flag
>anglo

Without fail

Say it again

Maoris and islanders mostly intermingle with each other
Whites mostly intermingle with each other
Asians mostly intermingle with each other
New Zealand has had a recent surge of Asian immigrants and Maori/islander birth rates
We have transformed from having a huge white majority into a very racially diverse nation in a very short timespan
This means there hasn't been enough time for races to understand each others cultural differences yet

How come when I Google nude Africans they have small dicks?

>one hole
>four dicks
typical

I just googled that and the guys have average to large dicks
Why the fuck would you google that in the first place anyway?

You must have a small dick you think that. Those dicks are small. Yeah their was a few boners but soft they were tiny.

You're so gay. I hate being white cause you're such a faggot. You have no racial pride. Niggers will hate on white people and defend their own race to the death. Why can't white people do the same?

>tried many times to hang out with whites
>too spergy to fit in
at least with asians they understand my mentality

Their dicks sure as hell aren't down to their knees like Jews would have you believe.

I'll be your friend Chen. I hate white people.

I know this feel, except I'm white so I have no one.

You're right. Fuck you. Kill yourself.

True, but their dicks are larger than average

If all Sup Forums users were put an island and bred to form a new race, would that race act like Asians?

They look average to me. Maybe you're just smaller than average.

no u

I am getting with a nonwhite girl so this race can die. I hate white people. I hate you. You're a fucking retard.

This is larger than average? Do you have a fucking micropenis?

It's okay if you have a small dick, you can always become a sissy.

Why are they smearing poo on that rock?

Some of them look really feminine

hehehe benises :DDDD
benis :DDDDDDDD
blag benis DDDDDD
haha benis :DDDDD
PERKELE

>thread about asians being insular
>people start talking about dicks

never change Sup Forums

:'(

>it's another I'm """white""" episode

It's okay baby I love you.

What do you mean by that? I'm serious.

>Asians are the least shitty rentseekers
I thought America was land of le immigrants? What changed?

Don't they ask if you have a small penis? Don't they know there is J Pop?

…wtf wtf

stop pretending to be white

>australia flag
>thinking malexmale could produce offspring
Cute.

So sick off this fucking race. I hate white people. We're pathetic. I'm embarrassed to be part of this faggot black dick worshipping, "Asians are smarter than us" race of mediocre pussies.

You can't tell someone's erect penis size from their flaccid size
However their flaccid penis size is much larger than mine flaccid

Wow if that is much larger than yours you are a micropenis. Not all white men are as tiny as you. Don't delude yourself. They have like 3 inch flaccid dicks.

According to the Sup Forums demographic info for ads, 30% of Sup Forums users are girls

I'm a grower
Doesn't matter anyway because you can't tell the size of anyones erect penis from their flaccid penis size

Yeah okay sure thing microdick.

>post (1) black dick
>all american replies
UNFORGETTABLE FACTUAL SITUATIONS

They are most likely family/long time friends

Why does it matter?

You've been projecting itt to be honest

No I haven't. Projecting is something women and homosexuals say as a passive aggressive attack. And my dick is bigger soft than those baby dick Africans you fucking microdick.

tho especially chinese immigrants literally go for/along with their hive mind here on Sup Forums too. not even on Sup Forums but also on other boards.

i hardly see them criticizing china, whereas korean ones do korea sometimes with t.

u mad bro?

Post it or shut the hell up

New Zealand is right, no one cares about your insecurities

>They have like 3 inch flaccid dicks.
What? It looked like it was about 5-6 inches.

Happy faggots?

oh wow you absolute madman

Huh?

Told you it was bigger than theirs. Not getting banned though.

I didnt see faggot

Mate are you that Asian guy from those buzzfeed videos, no one is going to fucking ask this shit

Didn't see it

Chinese and Japanese tend to prefer their own, but Koreans are almost unwilling to interact with non-Koreans. They're easily the most racist people on earth. Even if you're with a group of second-gen Koreans at a bar, they'll only speak korean around you, and ditch you to get korean fried chicken

No people ask and say that shit all the time. I lived in a multiracial military base town and whites would say this to mixed and western Asians even.

When they all became nonwhite, and then all started voting for largesse/against the locals.

Sure Jamal, we aren't kangz like you.