/nba/ - Eternal Fuck Kevin Durant Edition

Important info of what went down in OKC and Durant getting exposed for being a hypocrite and a liar.
espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16791990/nba-changes-led-kevin-durant-departure-oklahoma-city-thunder

Free Agency ends on July 7th, official signings take place on July 8th.

Summer league is on NBA TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHhMKIEDO3n/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The league is ruined.

>Draymond
tattoos, complains to refs excessively and flops
>Boban
meme player
>Porzingis
really good one but his skills are unrefined which leaves desire in the fundamental category and isn't really unselfish
>KAT
oh shit, yeah KAT. this guy is like the perfect basketball player why didn't I think of him

Guess it's between Giannis and KAT.. hmmm

Daily reminder that in just a few years there will be players born after the year 2000 in the NBA

>tfw growing old

>Ingram will have to fend off Luol Deng -- a 12-year veteran and fellow Duke Blue Devil whom the Lakers reportedly signed to a four-year, $72 million deal in free agency -- for the team's starting small forward spot and minutes in the rotation. Yet Ingram claims he isn't intimidated by the challenge. He plans to win that battle while learning and growing under Deng's guidance and wisdom.
>"I haven't talked to him yet, but I plan to pick his brain on different things," Ingram said. "He's been in this league for a very long time. I hear nothing but good things about him. In practice, I plan on competing against him each and every day. It's up to the coaches who starts."
Its undeniable

Based Deng is gonna groom this kid into otherworldly talent

TYBD
TYBD

FUCK KEVIN DUURAAAAAANT

FUCK KEVIN DURRAAAAAAANT

>I really really want to be ray allen on a team of ray allens

Who am I?

>The Thunder had Game 6 at home, the moment of coronation, the light finally shining at the end of their tunnel. They led by seven with six minutes to go. They led by three with three minutes to go. They lost 108-101. In the fourth quarter, Durant scored four points on 1-of-7 shooting with two critical turnovers.

Just a reminder that you're all manlets

Durant scored four points on 1-of-7 shooting with two critical turnovers.

>implying Arnie is actually 6' and not 5'9"

All actors lie about their height my manlet amigo

He is 6'2 idiot. Look it up home fry

#Badboyforlife
#89,90,04Champs
#DetroitBasketball

Listen to today's Woj podcast for some insight on why Russ really may stay for the long haul in OKC. There's also a path for them to pull things back together quickly with plenty of cap space and OKC native Blake Griffin hitting free agency next summer.

>goes and googles "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
>durr hes 6'2" look it up

I've met him. He's short as fuck

t. California resident

Walter Allen

What do you prefer taking, Ass to mouth or bukkake?

>measure success by amount of rings a player has
>criticize players for wanting to get rings

LEL

Blake leaving would really require the Clippers to meltdown as well.

With how it's been disappointment after disappointment you can really see how strained the team is.

And with KD and Warriors set to dominate for the next 2 years at least, it really hangs on if the Clippers can pull of a miracle and knock off the Warriors.

That would be dope.

Would you criticize a man from the north winnin one for the land?

are the bucks worth following? i've always been a casual nba fan but never cared about a specific team. seems like they're an entertaining team that wouldn't necessarily be too bandwagony yet

>Shaq is literally holding up 2 fingers
Shaq is 6'2 confirmed

>a
who gives a fuck about bandwagon. milwaukee is insanely stacked for talent assuming they can afford to keep all their players. giannis and jabari are straight up killers. timberwolves are another team to follow, they just got thibs too.

>Who gives a fuck about bandwagon
That's safe for you to say because you're from New Zealand and don't have a team. I bet you talk differently when it comes to rugby

Watch them grow then and maybe be shook af if they decide to leave later on.

jabari can't even shoot a 3, and his defence sucks. oh,and also he plays the same position with giannis.

milwaukee should trade him back to mid-range stone age. don't know who'll give up much for him.

Ill give you westbrook

>implying a guy in a comfy city will go back to his redneck flyover state

More like the Clops dump CP3 and add in Westbrick.

>Listen to today's Woj podcast
Is that you Woj? I used to hate your cock sucking articles about kobe. I'm not listening to your podcast. I doubt there's any hope Westbrook stays in OKC, he's too materialistic and if he stays it's only because they can pay him the most. And Blake Griffin? I don't know.. Blake Griffin could prove me wrong but I don't think he's going to get much better, and I question his dedication to the game

never forget that people LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT that durant could have been a GOAT when his career was starting out
I mean those skills combined with that rubber band length and speed? How could anyone fuck it up? Durant did

If this was the 90's where zone defense was banned and they played man-to-man and he could dominate like Jordan they might have a point.

Westbrook is leaving too.

Post yfw Steven Adams takes over like Tim Duncan and wins one for the 'homa

there are knicks fans that would genuinely trade porzingis for westbrook and it freaks me out

Who are we cheering Canada or Based Dieng's team?

good, nothing makes me more happy than those meth head fucks losing their team

Seattle?

Spurs fan

>w-we beat the Spurs xDDDDDDDDD

>Hope the news wasn't too shocking. Either way nigga, I did it. Yes, I made the switch, yes, I mixed the fees. I am far from wack, you a one-trick pony.I don't fall in line, I define what's ball. Fuck what you was thinkin', bloggers they can quote it. Lotta ballers buried underneath my house. They know what I'm 'bout, you ain't even know it. Overdosed on hocus-pocus, jibber-jabber. Snap on my stature was firebreathin' dragon. King of every castle, how you signin' players? All these teams must be givin' out a raffle. Wranglin' like cattle, keep a nigga shackled. Leavin' people baffled, tap dance nigga. Misleadin' all of your game fans, nigga. Might as well just do a lap dance, nigga. Sap ass nigga. Do whatever for some dap ass nigga. I ain't got time to watch out for children, stay out my kitchen. The shit that I'm cookin' ain't meant for your kind. Crackin' and bashin' the shit out your spine. King with a crown, humble and tall. Tyrants never keep quiet, they'd rather be violent - so I'm beheading them all.

>live in oklahoma
>marry your cousin
>macaroni and potato salad for dinner everyday
>only professional sports team is imploding

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Kevin Durant did nothing wrong nor did he make a decision that makes him any less of a competitor nor did he make a more bitch move than Lebron James to Miami

Fact

WADE TO THE PACERS

WADE TO THE PACERS

that's >our only chance

Are you mad that KD might have just made Duncan retire?

Yo shutup

But it WAS just as much of a bitch move

I'd argue more of a bitch move but that might be bias.

until GSW has a "we got durant suck our dick rest of the league" hype party thing like the heat did until then Lebron to the Heat is way more of a bitch move

This is bait
Durant made the ultimate bitch move

>Just found out Jordan Clarkson is going out with Kendall Jenner

How fucked is he?

>Boston CelticsrookieJaylen Brownwill undergo an MRI on his hyperextended right knee Wednesday, according toMark Murphy of the Boston Herald.

>Brown, the No. 3 pick in last month's draft, suffered the injury during his summer league debut Monday and sat out of the Celtics' game Tuesday.

>"I don't think it's bad," Celtics summer league coach Micah Shrewsberrytold reporters. "It's summer league. He doesn't need to (rush) anything like that right now. We got a lot of games still this summer. It's kinda precautionary; just let him rest. Rest, then another day off, then he'll be back for the next one."

>actions of the fans/organisation should be taken into consideration in judging the action of an indvidual

>leltics

This
>the cosmetics of LeBron's switch makes it worse

Fucking moronic. Durant is lazy and desperate. Writing all this bullshit about his "legacy" that he's proven already when he's 3-16 against LeBron in his career. Can't even win a ring with a top 3 PG on his team for the better half of a decade. Blows a 3-1 lead in the WCF and goes to the team that beat him, for less money, because he thinks it's an easy ring, all after blowing smoke for months saying "I'm not that type of guy," "I love OKC," all this BS. If you think this is worse than LeBron leaving a trash heap of a basketball team that he carried alone to the finals, you're delusional as fuck.

Can't wait till one of those gay area faggots gets injured and/or they get bounced by spurs, you can't buy championships fucking idiot KD.

Not bait at all. I legit think that KD signing with GS and the way he went about it isnt nearly as much of a bitch move as Lebron to the heat

look the Decision was almost 6 years ago and I understand you young millenial kids dont have a memory span that lasts longer than a day or too. But the way Lebron made such a spectical of his choice and the sheer arrogance of that state after he went there makes it WAY more of a bitch move than KD quietly signing a short contract to the Warriors

If you are legit sucking on Lebrons dick now that he got Cleveland a ring and now brush off what happened in 2010 and are now trying to Crucify KD you can just go ahead and stop watching basketball because this squeaky shoe sport isnt for you

>lebron in no way acted like a spoiled entitled child during that time and all the anus was on the fans and organization

I bet 90% of the people here spitting on what KD did werent even watching basketball back in 2010

fucking unbelievable

>muh decision

LeBron was more dramatic, yes. But the substance of the move was obviously and incomparably more of a bitch move by KD. LeBron went to heat who hadn't left the first round of the playoffs for 4 years. KD went to a team that's been in back to back finals with dick riders claiming "the best team ever." If they were the best team ever they wouldn't need KD and they wouldn't have blown a 3-1 lead.

You're idiotic

Twas the night before Durantsmas, when all through the pub
Not a warrior was stirring, not even a Dub.
The shitposts were posted on the front page with care,
In hopes that KD soon would be there.

The Dubs fans were nestled all snug in there beds,
While visions of splash bros danced in their heads.
With dreams of Durant, the soon to be
Brother of splashes, the new brothers three.

When out on the sub, there arose such a clatter,
I refreshed and refreshed to see what was the matter.
Away to the Twitters I flew like a flash,
To check my news-feed for the potential new splash.

The page was amok with a frenzy of tweets
My brain couldn't focus, what was there to see?
When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a tweet with the words to define our next year.

With a verified source and a feeling of glee,
I knew in a moment it must be KD,
His words spoke the truth, this was no dream,
"Durant to the Warriors," so I saw our new team:

Now Thompson! Now Curry!
Now Andre! Now Green!
On, Speights! On, Barbosa!
On, Ezeli and Shaun!
And at the top of the list, 6 foot 9 and 240,
Was Kevin Durant, our small forward in glory.

Daily reminder that pic related is the heat team that LeBron went to and people still say its worse than KD

5 rings bitch nothing to be mad at at all

>implying the annoying part wasn't "The Decision" as well as Bosh and Wade and Bron all planning it out for years in advance

You're ignoring the fact that the team changed dramatically to accept Lebron (and Bosh) onto the roster.

i'd rather have adams if i'm milwaukee tbqh

>KD left to go to an already powerful team that makes this worse

I hate when casuals post

Lebron left a team that already in multiple finals. He turned his back on that team in a conference that is already shit compared to the he West. And then on top of that he drew out his decision on purpose for media hype. I can almost even guarantee that whole shit show after Miami got him was primarily LeBrons choice because him being the showboating faggot he is wanted as much hyoe as possible.

Just because KD already went to a good tram does not make it worse than that.

You're ignoring the fact that they weren't already established and they took a risk, just like the Nets did. Except the Nets failed so no one cares.

Not to mention what an idiotic fact to get hung up on, as if it's any better to do it spur of the moment when a team just bounced you after choking a 3-1 lead in the WCF. It's a bitch move dude, debatably the pussiest move by an "elite" player in NBA history. LeBron to heat doesn't even come close

Reminder all the pussies crying about KD to GSW and saying its more of a bitch move than Lebron to the Heat weren't actually watching basketball before 2012

>LeBron left a team that already in multiple finals
>I hate when casuals post

Are you trolling? They went to 1 finals and got swept you fucking idiot. Do some homework before you talk shit like you know anything.

>muh western conference powerhouse!!
The East is so bad that they've won 6 of the last 13 you mongoloid.

You're grasping straws, and at the end of the day there's a reason LeBron is who he is, with 4 MVPs, 3 fMVP, 3 rings, and king of the game while Durant has to pull publicity stunts to sell jerseys and go to a team that just beat his ass and humiliated him on his enormous choke.

3-16 against LeBron in his career. 1-4 in the finals. Played with a better PG that LeBron has ever played with in his career for 7 years. Still hasn't done shit, so he jumps ship with the media's darling meme chuckers. He can fuck off, good luck ever having a legacy after that pussy shit.

Calling me a casual you don't know shit

The Nets are not comparable to the Heat

>Dwyane Wade, HOF player
>Lebron James, once in a generation talent
>Chris Bosh, (super)star support player to Wade + James

And who was on the Nets that you could compare to that? And a lot of people would say that the Heat failed as well; it's not like everything was peachy in South Beach after all.

Why do people hate on Curry for all the dick sucking he gets from fans and the media then?
Checkmate

Daily reminder trip fag knows next to nothing and resort to strawman because they're so delusional

>hurr durr different opinion
>you dont watch basketball!!

Fucking faggot dude, take a look in the mirror and see who you're trying to convince

Durant is a pussy and his lack of legacy will reflect this bitch move forever. Congrats on your "get rich quick" scheme, and enjoy what a real champion and legend looks like

Doesnt matter Lebron to the Heat is 2x more of a bitch move than KD to the Warriors and only casuals will argue that

>Lebron left a team that already in multiple finals
He went to a smaller amount of finals and conference finals combined as KD, LeBron only made the conference finals twice iirc with the cavs.

No one said that tripfag

im willing to bet a picture of my ex GF on the toilet that these two have been both Cav and Heat fans over the last 4 years

Fans of players are the worst

instagram.com/p/BHhMKIEDO3n/

Gilbert Arenas dropping truth again

>Kevin Garnett, HOF player
>Paul Pierce, (super)star player, debatable HOFer
>Deron Williams, (all)star support player to KG+Pierce
>Joe Johnson, (all)star support player to KG+Pierce

I'm not saying they'd hold a match to the heat i'm just saying as far as "bringing together superstars for a ring" its somewhat comparable.

Half of me wants Westbrook to leave and find better pastures. The other half of me wants him to stay in OKC and go into fuck you mode.

So what would happen if Westbrook won a title in OKC before Durant ever won one in GS?

Miami had 41 wins before the move

Golden state had the reining mvp, 73 win team, and best okc in the playoffs

Golden state were being arrogant pricks all year and finally got what was coming to them and Durant went ahead and joined them
Durant was also part of the criticism of lebrons move and added in to the constant media barrage and hate lebron went through for 6 years

It's his move and honestly it makes sense from a win now perspective but what pisses me off if the inconsistency

The lebron haters will defend Durant and continue to vilify lebron. This is probably their favorite squad since its full of lebron cucks like Steph Kevin and west

Good post Hans

that guy shedding some light in this sport of casual fans and LeCrab dick riders

>dropping the truth
>cant construct a sentence

TIDR

Too incoherent didnt read

>So what would happen if Westbrook won a title in OKC before Durant ever won one in GS?
Durant would be a laughing stock for the rest of his life. But that will never happen.

>I like a team and you like players, therefore my opinion is superior to yours
>here's some more strawman about how recent your fandom is because I have no real argument

Stay mad tripfag retard, Durant pulled biggest pussy move in basketball history, get over it

How many titles does KD have to win to not be a bitch nigga anymore.

If he went to Boston or Miami would anyone really be upset besides methheads?

How's perpetual 8th seed treating you?

Does that mvp feel good knowing you lost to an 8th seed as a one seed??

>multiple finals
>2007
>multiple

Nah Lebron was worse

Not to mention Lebron is the most overrated player in NBA seeing as how he is a consistent choker in big games his entire career.

But he is the best athlete in the NBA ill give him that. And outside of his Anti-clutchness he is a pretty good Basketball player

But KD to GS isnt as much of a bitch move as LeBron to the Heat

Haven't seen a three peat in a long ass time so I don't he gets three.

Warriors lineup blows up next year with him and stephs contracts as well. Iggy and Livingston will be 34/33 then as well, with expired contracts

This year they are going to be good, little depth, but a better playoff team. Last year they were so Deep that they were actually a better season team

I'm hoping for a dreymon or Durant acl tear to be honest but I think the clips/Spurs/cavs have a chance at beating them

Reminder if you weren't posting on Sup Forums during the decision you have no right to label what KD did as a bitch movr over Lebron

hahahahah are you posting from a time machine you fucking idiot?

>repping dirk
>calling lebron a choker
>calling lebron overrated when the highest level basketball analysts and players have confirmed him as a top 5 player all time

wew

reminder more strawman because I have no points, only fallacious opinions and shit slinging

Fuck mark cuban and the mavs, no wonder youre defending durant after he bounced your shit team and humiliated your owner on TV

Dirk lost in the first round as a one seed and "mvp"

Top kek

>dirk rider calls lebron choke artist

>lebron has 3 finals mvps and led his team to finals 7 times

>dirk has one finals mvp
>two appearances

>perpetual first round fodder even when he's the one seed

Dude has like 7 first round eliminations lol

LeBron had more help

Arnold is 5'8 with shoes 5'9. He's a manlet, this is common knowledge to people who grew up watching his shit.

Lol bro if you lose in the first fucking round as a one seed you had all the help you can get

>now resorting to changing the subject and dissing on the mavs

You guys have no backbone. Just like Lebron and just like KD and no matter how mad you get at the Mavs, KD still wasnt as much of a bitch move as LeBron. Deal with it when you watch the Cavs and Lebron miss the finals.

>lose in first round every year

>no one wants to play with your shit team

Hahha bro he dropped the first round to an 8 seed the year he won his mvp

Lol
Literally doesn't even count as an mvp

Two players that were old even when they were in Boston do not equate to Dwyane Wade and Lebron, and Deron Williams and Joe Johnson don't even come close. Not even comparable

Dirk is poised for another 8th seed run this year. Made some key free agent signing which include Seth curry and Michael Jordan's cousin they met in the arena bathroom

>being this delusional

Just keep saying it over and over, maybe you can convince yourself at some point even though no one agrees with you.

>no backbone
>defending KD

wew

>Lebron missing the finals
Before you were saying retarded things as arguments, but now you're just off the rails