Be me

>be me
>21
>no life, barely any friends any more and the only ones I do have just use me to get drugs
>stuck in a shithole of a town in Ohio for holiday vacation
>no money
>no job
>recent arrest makes it difficult to find any work
>addicted to benzos and ambien to keep me asleep
>terrible night terrors and sleep paralysis every night
>barely function awake
>running on 3 hours of rest (not sleep) nightly if I'm lucky
>anhero been constant thought last few years from seemingly endless episodes of night terrors and sleep paralysis
>was dating girl for 2 years, her and her daughter are the only things that kept me from anheroing
>she dumped me
>now I can anhero without anything to really feel bad about morally or otherwise

what's a relatively swift way to die? I read carbon-monoxide poisoning is almost like falling asleep, your body thinks its oxygen but it's not so you just get lightheaded and pass out until you die.
looking for something that wont leave a huge mess for whatever government paid bastard has to clean me up.

Suggestions?
Also, general feels thread. Maybe some shitty stories will cheer me up.

bump

You've already found it. Carbon monoxide or another gas is the best way. Minimal mess and minimal pain. It's high risk though, so make sure you're not leaking.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Easy enough. Trashbag, ducktape, hose and car.

Congratulations faggot

Yep you got it. Remember that if this doesn't work you'll come out of it with brain damage so be very very thorough I could not stress this enough.

I just went through major H withdrawals while on holiday in Cambodia, fuck me was that the worst. I couldn't stay in bed or the shower/bath all day, no, I had to get out the room to get stuff to eat and march round temples and shit. I had a small amount and tapered off a bit so it wasn't as bad as it could have been but seriously I didn't get a wink of sleep for eight days straight, starting to hallucinate and hear things. I had to take a bunch of valium for the 30 hour journey home, thank fuck these Khmer fucks will sell you sheets of diazepam no prescription for like 2 dollars

You're not the only one to face hell on earth m8

Jump down from a high place, head first. Quick and painful for less than a second.

Why should someone have to clean up that mess though?

film it faggot

They get paid for it?

Cool. Might go to a park or someplace public in the middle of the night. Wouldn't want my body to rot for too long.

how the fuck do withdraw in cambodia?

I second this

Does your broke loser ass even have one?

Had holiday booked, failed to kick it, got ripped off by some ratty cunts in Siem Reap when trying to score. Loadsa weed available though. Had to claim to everyone that I had viral gastroenteritis

Have what?

Buy more?

Seriously how do you unwillingly go into withdrawls in the fucking heroin triangle?

Are you retarded?

my dog could score in SR

kys

Recent police raids shut it down apparently. I tried 3 times and got nowhere, all they have is weed and meth. PP and snooki are better but at that point I gave up, gotta give it up before it takes your life, stop being a pussy and face the withdrawals and the paws

fair enough bro

well done

I hear toaster fire is the way to go
also stream it

>>addicted to benzos and ambien to keep me asleep
>>terrible night terrors and sleep paralysis every night
>>barely function awake

Spent the whole week sleeping and being lazy instead of working out. What a waste.

Send your last thoughts to a rat before you do it

Yea. Park is a good idea. maybe a post office.

Op you need to face reality. I've been arrested twice for burglaries I was basically in the same situation as you.matter of fact I spent my 21st birthday in jail. Ask the judge for drug treatment. Try to sort your life out from therr

Maybe near a political building or monument and leave a note saying 'Fuck Hilary/Trump'.

>be me
>31
>no life, barely any friends any more
>stuck in a shithole of a town in Yuropoor
>no money
>no job
>recent autism makes it difficult to find any work
>can't find any drugs
>terrible night terror every night
>barely function awake
>running on 3 hours of rest (not sleep) nightly if I'm lucky
>anhero been constant thought last few years
>was dating girl for 2 years, the only things that kept me from anheroing
>she dumped me
>now I can anhero without anything to really feel bad about morally or otherwise