I can't wait for fall. God I hate summer. It's hot, everything becomes filled with insects. It's always humid...

I can't wait for fall. God I hate summer. It's hot, everything becomes filled with insects. It's always humid. Whereas Fall is cool, dry, sometimes rainy. I hate summer thread. Why the fuck do you hate this season?

Too many summerfags

Also this. Fucking hate summerfags.

>Why the fuck do you hate this season?
For exactly the reasons you stated.

Whats your Favorite season user?

Nice windows background lmao

Fall, like you. And again for the exact same reasons. Crisp air, no annoying bugs, camp fires,etc. Blissful

and the leaves colors are amazing. it gets darker earlier. Fall is god tier season.

topkek

>Fall is god tier season.
Absolutely. I live in Connecticut and fall is definitely the best season by far

Fall
Winter
Spring
Summer

The only correct answer, fuck Summer.

i just stay up during the night and sleep in the day to escape the humidity

I've been doing this too. I hate the weather here in Bakersfield. Shit is atrocious.

Only nigga minds like Summer. You can not do anything when it's hot, not intellectual things, not manual things, only stupid things like shitposting on Sup Forums. Civilization is about Fall and Winter !

Kek. Summer is literally the most depressing season. Literally all the heat, the bugs, the summerfags invading.

>Only nigga minds like Summer. You can not do anything when it's hot, not intellectual things
This explains why you never see a nigger during the fall and winter. But when summer comes......look out

They abosrb the most heat lmao. I hate the season so much, I rejoice when i see the halloween decorations in August.

ever heard of AC? simply dont leave your house and go everywhere by car during the day and you are good to go.

The only good thing about summer is the amount of clothes the chick s wear. I love seeing the decorations too, means the kids are back in school and the seasons are changing

Nah even briefly outside in the heat is shit. There's no AC outside.

Yeah usually the beach is full of hot bitches in scantily clad clothes. That's like the only good thing about summer. Bikini season.

i'm not too fond of summer myself

Nice dubs. Cheeked

Sitting around a bonfire, drinking with friends, sweatshirt weather, cool air, short days, pure heaven

Quads of coziness checked

I hate my balls constantly sweating in the summer.

I believe each season has its perk.

Summer is hot, yes. But to some it's a time of vacationing, relaxing, or simply enjoying the lush green scenery.

Fall, a personal favorite of mine is crisp, dry, beautiful foliage and at times gloomy. Maybe that's just the Halloween vibe.

Winter can be very unforgiving in some parts, as does summer. I enjoy it up until the holiday season. Sets the mood right.

Spring is a wild card. Either cold which is like an extended fucking winter. Or warm. Allergies though.

Opinions?

wish i had my own place so i can walk around naked

That's my experience from living in TN, FL, but mostly MA.

I agree on all of your points especially the allergies in spring. I do love me some winter, but as I get older, it gets more annoying to keep vehicles clean and being trapped indoors sucks balls. I love fall for the best of all season traits in one season-without the bugs and allergies.

Quads of truth user

Allergies are the worst user. I feel like a zombie during spring and summer.

I agree about being trapped indoors when it's either too cold/snowstorm/hot/humid/buggy.

Fall is bliss