I remember when people used to like this album, but in general it seems like now most people call it shit...

I remember when people used to like this album, but in general it seems like now most people call it shit. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfDuBlp6ebc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

contrarian fags

Everyone turned 18.

It's got too much mass appeal. Everyone, no matter what shit they listen to has heard another brick. and everyone here is a hipster

what's his name Sup Forums?

if someone makes a trump joke, i swear i'm gonna check these dubs

you mean these?

I still like it though I definitely don't feel as strongly about it as I did as a teenager. I actually prefer The Final Cut because it's a similar overall feeling with less filler and better lyrics.

It really doesn't have mass appeal though. It just has one really famous single out of a huge album.

Roger Waters ruined Pink Floyd.

This is a good opinion.

Pretty much these. Everyone wants to go against the grain, so it's hip to denounce it as "dad-rock"

>Everyone turned 18.
this

>Roger Waters ruined Pink Floyd.
Come on. I know people love to jerk each other off about how good Piper is, but you can't be saying that seriously. Everything past Piper was dominated by Roger, and unless you are saying that everything after Piper sucks, what you're saying is just dumb.

>it really doesn't have mass appeal though

it's weezer level

No you fags, THESE

>solos r just pentatonic noodling

>
>>Everyone turned 18.
>this

this

Stop

i used to love it when i was in school, but i hear it too much i think

Too much emphasis on narrative themes compromised the longevity of the music

It's really only good as a full album, DSotM is fun on a song-level and an album-level too, same with Animals

That Wall to me is like a movie. You have to take it in from beginning to end, not in pieces. It will always be a fave of mine.

I used to listen to this album all the time but then I started eating a lot of steak sandwiches and they gave me real bad gas so I was farting my ass off and I missed the bus :(

this. the movie is pretty good as well.

???

How did they fuck it up so bad
youtube.com/watch?v=bfDuBlp6ebc

Don't know. I still love it.
Likely this.
29 here.

mostly this