gad save the tsar

BR fag here

>channel islands
>part of france

Fuck off with your cucked shit map.

Hey! Why do you hate Slovenia? :)

Hmmm

Amerifag here

and we cant get rid of the ugly people losers that try to be better then the popular people and everybody and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyonce is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but still act like better then everybody and the popular people even though smell like poop and is lame and ugly and smell like poop like beyonce so why nobody look up to the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and the popular people and give the popular people a break cause the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people in public places and anywhere and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce and still act like can hurt the popular people with sex but the ugly people losers is too ugly too hurt the popular people with looks and look stupid on tv and music and face book and school but the ugly people losers outnumber everybody like in school and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is ugly and lame and smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then everybody

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and try to be better then everybody and is ugly and the ugly people losers try to hurt me the ugly way cause smell like poop like beyonce and got this weak orge that smells like shit to hurt me and iam in pain cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt me with looks

and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to hurt me and smell like poop like beyonce and try to hurt me cause is too ugly to hurt me with looks and smell like poop like beyonce

EEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDGGGGYYYYY

I guess I like most of them hehe

and the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce is fucken scum and has a ugly ass face like the ugly guys losers that try to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt hep opular peopel with looks and got rejected by the popular people and is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce

i guess its better to die and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and its better not to get hurt the ugly way by the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people but look lame cause the ugly people losers hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and smell like poop like beyonce

classic janez faggot...
why love croats and just like serbs?

i guess its better to die and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and its better not to get hurt the ugly way by the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people but look lame cause the ugly people losers hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and smell like poop like beyonce
and the ugly guys loser smell like poop like beyonce

you seem like a lovely person to spend time with

top kek

i didn't see there was a "kill it with fire" option or everywhere would have burned

and yes, ireland is in 2 parts you retards. half of it isnt even in the EU

You dislike Poland, yet over a million of you are doing shit labour there for shit wages. Kek.

Really, it's not that different. I just went with "love" because we are neighbors. I'm coming to Belgrade in a few weeks! Can't wait!

see

>Irish

Grab another pint, mate.

some special reason for coming?
will any of you there come for the exit festival?

goat fucking camel jockey

I felt it was missing an option low enough

We are going for a road trip in the balkans (all countries, not just ex-yu) and we are stopping for two days in Belgrade. Any nightclubs suggestions? :)

>Northern Irish

different countries

depends on the days that you are here and what you are interested in. kafane, splavovi, svirke, klubovi, barovi...

Italy in two halves?
Explain

I'll probably move to Scotland after uni, if they're not independent by then.

who says you're welcome?

Thursday and friday night. Podnevi kafane, ponoči klubovi :P We are from 20-23 years old... so...

Me nan is Scottish, it's fine famalam

Do u guys hate sweden bc of our immigrants?

kafanas and cafes you will find yourselves. as for the other stuff, you should hit savamala district in the evening; you have a bunch of hipster bars and small clubs there to have a few drinks, then at around 1-2h go to some splav. freestyler and river are popular with foreigners. if you want to score something illegal go to tihuana svemirska kafana (it is a splav) and just ask the first person that looks like a drug dealer.

nope, we hate you because you're cunts

What is ur problem nigger

I'm not racist.

Yeah, man, Turkey should be blue too

Island is not part of EU

Fuck turkey, dont have anything to d with eu or eu culture fucking a'habs donkeyfucking dessert monkeys hypocrits

brexitfag detected

Not yet

Men in glass houses, my friend

Thanks! I wrote down the infos. We'll check all of them.

this shit might help
gdeizaci.com/

My man

why dislike macedonia?

Oh, cool. Every weekday nightlife info. Also music genres. Might come in handy.

edgy

It's not our fault you didn't leave in the last referendum.

What'd we finns ever do to you?

filthy imperialist detected

Eestlane :^)

Smiljane uci ili igraj wow, nemoj trositi vreme

Hey Faggots,

My name is England, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

holy shit nice copy pasta nigel

Some of those borders feel fucked.

because you claim that alexander the great was one of you, because you shamelessly steal and appropriate greek culture and historical figures. because you are rude and loud (and when serbs think that of you that is telling something). because your language sounds awful. because you are a short, dark product of serbian, bulgarian and greek mixing. you suck.

>france
>green
son, we have to talk

Serbian imperialists. Probably the sorriest bunch of sad twat excuses of a people.

Retarded nordicist spotted. How else can you explain the love for germany, the country who fucked Europe twice and now is forcing immigrants on us?

why denmark?

montenegro and republika srpska are serbian lands. fact.

Kekkles

The people there don't want to associate with your genocidial retarded country, so why should they? Respect their sovereignty if people are going to respect yours, otherwise just let the fucking turks conquer you balkan shits

youtube.com/watch?v=mgRm1ISlw_A

>respect their sovereignty
you do realize that those people identify themselves as serbian? montenegro's is currently a crimelords fiefdom, and republika srpska is trying to unite with serbia, but the West is stopping it.
dumb pseudo-liberal western faggot.

Why would you hate The Netherlands and Belgium?

I rate it 2/5

Arguably you begged us to say then fucked us over

The Netherlands are rightfully austrian clay and their independence is just an insult to history.
And Belgium houses most of EU-institutions

Then tell me, why did the Montenegrins vote for independence? And don't tell me it was because of voter fraud, you brainwashed Serbian imperialist cunt.