Alright Sup Forums, give me one good reason why I should stop transitioning and discontinue HRT

Alright Sup Forums, give me one good reason why I should stop transitioning and discontinue HRT.

webm not me

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hummingbird-Wand-Essentials-Masturbator-Attachment/dp/B0042AJ5F0/ref=pd_bxgy_121_img_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZJRQXG30JTMSW9S2WRZB
wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/06/22/3672506/transgender-suicide-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because only like 0.0001% of transsexuals actually look decent. So the possibility of you looking good is very very small.

Because having a penis is awesome.

Because you're supposed to actually treat a mental illness and try to reduce its symptoms - not give in to the illness and mutilate your body in order to make your delusions into a superficial pseudo-reality.

Cause i want ya ween

Because in a few years when this fad disappears you're gonna feel like a moron.

the fact that you started this thread

you're clearly already having second thoughts, why continue if you're not 100% sure it's what you want

Depends on how you look like ATM

That's a bingo. You can always crossdress when you're old

This. Are you all feminine and trapish or...this?

>give me one good reason why I should stop transitioning
If you look like a man even after 7 months on HRT, you should stop pham.

Only cute and actually feminine looking people should be allowed to take hormones and they should be given hormones for free as well.

You shouldent. You are a degenerate freak and death will suit you well.

Enjoy killing yourself in the future pham.

I would need surgery for my forehead, other than that I'm pretty feminine and been on hormones for about 4 months.

sauce ?

Eh, keep on going if you wanna go girlish. I've seen some really cute ones.

Well you are no longer able to have kids so fuck it and don't stoop Pham

again.
whats "pretty feminine" for you.
one can say the pic the other user posted is pretty feminine.

If were talking about god-tier/top-tier trans just continue
else if you're not so sure of yourself you can still stop

>other than that I'm pretty feminine
Sure you are bro.

cause ur a poof

This
Being a man is awesome. Being a woman is probably ok, but being a man that thinks he is a woman that looks like a freak is not going to be a nice life. Also you'll probably just regret it and kill yourself

Because statistically 47% of post op trans people end up committing suicide. They reach the end of their journey and look in the mirror when suddenly it dawns on them that they could never ACTUALLY swap genders because that's impossible. Instead they've wasted thousands of dollars to effectively become Frankenstein's monster and ruin their sex life forever. They've been living with a serious mental illness their whole lives and rather than receive any sort of actual help or treatment their doctors have told them to "transition" because they can make a shitload of money off of crazy people who don't know any better. Stop doing what you're doing and go find some legitimate help for your affliction before it's too late.

Fucking go with whatever you think is best, If you think you'll be happier after transitioning go for it if you don't think it will help you be happier don't go for it.

That's what I believe in , do whatever improve your life/makes you happy as long as you don't hurt other people

Post a pic and I'll tell you if you should. Also remember that you'll probably be depressed and commit suicide when youre older

This begs the question. Why would someone who looks "pretty feminine" even spend their time on Sup Forums instead of going out with their boyfriend and having a life?
Something doesn't add up, familia.

Also imagine how empty your life would be once it is done. A major part of your life would have been spent on that, so you are basically left with nothing.

Also are you attracted to males, females or both ?
If you could post pic too it could be nice.

>improve your life
>makes you happy
You can't be sure it would. See .

Because you'll be left with a weird cunt that cant fuck properly.

Might screen cap this. Excellent point about them reaching the end of their journey. At the end of the day you can't change the trillions of cells in your body.

agreed, pics or fuck off

WEIRDLY THE FREAK CURLS HIS TOES EXACTLY LIKE A WOMEN DOES. WONDER IF THAT'S A LEARNED THING OR HE'S JUST A FUCKING FREAK.

Because I've dated Tgirls on and off hormones before and the ones on hormones lose their sex drive and become stupid bitches, just like real women.

Keep your sex drive, your cock, your analytical, logical male mind and enjoy life as a non-hormone taking Tgirl.

Do it, faggot, because nobody cares for your pathetic existance... Your gender is irrelevant anyway.

THEY HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT FUCKING LOAD OF HORMONES (IT'S ACTUALLY 3) AND ONLY A FRACTION REALLY TAKE ON FEMALE CHARACTERISTICS. MOST WERE EFFEMINATE BEFORE.

Well if you liked that then consider the following: Would you recommend a person with multiple personality disorder to receive plastic surgery in order to look like the people swimming around in their head? No, of course not. That's not treatment. So why do we do that with people suffering of a gender identity disorder

Look, most of us werent born in the perfect body, but it's a bitch move to just have surgery instead of manning up and dealing with it.

Don't stop m8

Do you plan on destroying your genitals? Or will you keep it and just accept the fact that you're a feminine gay man who likes to dress up like a woman.

There's nothing wrong with that if you just accept reality and not live in a delusion.

Let's be honest "gender" is a social construct. It was created by liberals who think that biology doesn't exist and that biological sex has nothing to do with anything.

Unless a study comes out saying that there are female brains present in male bodies I will be thoroughly unconvinced that you are nothing but a feminine gay man with tits who crossdresses. Of course I think that's hot and so do many men, so it's not like it hurts you.

I've had friends get mortally offended and start shouting at me because I refer to trans people as mentally ill. Do these SJWs think a wizard put their soul in the wrong body or something?

>non-hormone taking Tgirl.
Enjoy ending up looking like this then.

Don't stop the HRT unless you look terrible, but keep your dick, tranny vaginas are horrible and disgusting

curling toes on cummies is cute boys do it all the time

This. I wanted to transition my entire teenage years, pretty sure browsing Sup Forums turned me into a complete deviant.

Got hormones when I turned 18 behind my parents back and was on them for 3 months. Quit right before I went to uni. Was so fucking miserable that I ended up giving up and just bottling the desire up inside. It's a mental illness, anybody who says it isn't hasn't lived with it or is in denial.

Go forward with it if you really want, just please be aware that you will, unfortunately, never be a woman. Maybe one day science will be able to switch every Y chromosome in your body to X (would totally transition then), but for the time being it's so much easier to live a normal life as the sex you were born - even if it means giving up the fucked up desire to transition and secretly living with it.

Would being trans and having an artificial vagina even be pleasurable in anyway? Wouldnt it just be a dry hole?

>Do you plan on destroying your genitals?
already done m8

YOU MEAN FAGGOT AIDS SPREADING FREAKS LIKE YOU HUH FAT FUCK?

How are things going now?

how can someone got a cock like that? i want one of those

cummies? cummies :3

Why not just take a low dosage of mones and be a qt twink who crossdresses? You could still live as a guy if you had a cup tits or smaller, and you could crossdress as a hobby to sate your mental illness

People transition for a variety of reasons. Maybe this fag wants to keep his cock, look feminine, and live life that way?

dude, am i seeing a third ball there?

wtf story

>Let's be honest "gender" is a social construct.
THANK YOU. All this semantics bullshit drives me mad.

OP why dont you go the other way and take shit loads of steroids and get jacked, brother.

Post a picture and let other people decide i will give you my honest opinion..Am really good at giving good opinions.

why

Things are going okay. Going through my first year of uni, had a failed relationship with some girl. I look more masculine now, pretty sure it's irreversible. Maybe I still look twinkish since I ended up getting drunk and fucked by some guy at a party. Sort of enjoyed it, but suffering from major depression so I'm finding it difficult to enjoy anything. Using Xanax to get by. Will be going overseas to China for sophomore year, studying archaeology abroad.

Considering it, but like I said, not sure if I can still pass considering how masculine I've got in the last 8/9 months.

It's not that I "know" I'm a woman. It's that I'm more comfortable looking like a woman, dressing like one, etc. I've always been feminine.

I'm not a person that feels like I'm trapped in a man's body. I'm just really not happy looking like a man. So that won't work.

Are you actually getting mental health treatment? Xanax is a great short term fix but you cant rely on it long term.

>Going through my first year of uni
Meant I had the failed relationship going through first year, I finished freshman year. Fucking hell I'm tired.

Well if it was in your control good luck making it 45 without hanging yourself

Live in the US, health insurance doesn't cover mental health treatment and I can't afford it otherwise. It's seriously tough getting through it, though I'm thinking about transitioning less as time goes on. It just feels pathetic that I'm not normal, you know? I'm 19 and still haven't had sex with a woman, but I've been fucked by a guy. I just feel dirty and wrong and horrible.

Realize I'll have to eventually drop the Xanax, too. I have a cheap hookup at $3.50 a pill, but he says he can't keep giving me discounts. Shit sucks.

trannies gonna tranny

Most likely his depressed and thinks transitioning will fix that. Fun fact it won't, if ge takes hormones it will probably make him more depressed

Dank Web. Dirt cheap pills on there.

At home Orchiectomy. Removing the testicles reduces the testosterone in the body. Obviously supposed to be done by a legit professional in a sterile environment, but you know that costs a lot of money.

what kind of toy is that

"treat a mental illness"
yet a significant majority of scientists say that transitioning is the only treatment we have at the moment. that or doing nothing at all.

i see many people speaking of such a magical non-transitioning treatment, yet they never have any specific details

Vibrator with a masturbator attachment

Yep you need to overcome it taking hormones ain't gonna go the way you think it's gonna go..You will still look like a man, probably have no friends, your family won't be happy, you will be a outcast in society, you will mutilate your body, and go through all the depression and everything else just so you can look alittle better in a thong when you look in the mirror? Your not thinking right. You need help, not doing things that progress it. Progressing problems doesnt help.

neroki wand with a dick attachment

A male using estrogen is a detriment to your health

Dumbasses dumbass, bigots bigot. This isn't exactly the place for a serious discussion.

Hitachi Magic Wand with this attachment.

amazon.com/Hummingbird-Wand-Essentials-Masturbator-Attachment/dp/B0042AJ5F0/ref=pd_bxgy_121_img_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZJRQXG30JTMSW9S2WRZB

Because you're mentally ill and need help, not people telling you that your disconnect with reality is okay and perfectly natural.

i suppose you're right
this is a puerto rican pottery forum

i'm a closet transfag, and i'll do almost anything to avoid transitioning --it's just looking like i might not have such a choice in my lifetime (and it probably won't be developed for political reasons)

There is therapy, it's called HRT. The problem with OP feeling conflicted is that society vehemently opposes them. They know they will feel better if they transition, but they also feel that they will be outcast by many if they do so, especially if their presentation is not passable. Transgenderism/sexuality is not a fad, it's been recorded throughout history. It's getting more publicity and likewise more outspoken opposition, at least in the US.

wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

"A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered, evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study—up to 30 years—followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population. This disturbing result has as yet no explanation but probably reflects the growing sense of isolation reported by the aging transgendered after surgery. The high suicide rate certainly challenges the surgery prescription."

>the therapy is to help them live in a fantasy world

And yet you wonder why suicide rates are so high for "transgendered" people.

Oh please. Gay people are constantly called every name under the sun and they manage to not kill themselves as adults because they are happy with the way they live. Not so trans people.

I actually don't wonder, I pretty much stated it in there. Nice bait, straw man.

>2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden

Here is a link to the study:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Rates for suicide of transitioning people are much higher compared to the general population, but lower than nontransitioning transpeople.

thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/06/22/3672506/transgender-suicide-rates/

>wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
One study does not make dogma. There's several studies, in fact another one from Sweden, that reports increase in quality of life after GRS. But why bother with true literature review when you can just read pop headlines from on op-ed or nitpick to make up your own argument.

>mental health treatment
>cutting off your dick and balls, getting breast implants, putting unhealthy quantities of the wrong hormone in your body, becoming something you are not and will never be - as if this is a move toward sanity

Seems logical to me.

Yeah, you totally nailed it when you mentioned how they feel better after the transition and that's totally why mentally healthy people kill themselves. Happiness.

That's because gays aren't deluding themselves into thinking they're some thing they're not.

Rates for suicide tend to be high when the person is mentally ill and out of touch with reality.

Your link also pointed to the same study as mine :D I wonder if that is the only one...

I still regret not changing but it's too late because i don't wanna end up like this man bitch.
So, be reasonable and think if it's the way you wanna go, no one is judging you, it's your call and your life

>Yeah, you totally nailed it when you mentioned how they feel better after the transition and that's totally why mentally healthy people kill themselves. Happiness.

Yes, actually rates of suicide among transgender persons that go through FFS or GRS are lower than those who do not, showing an increase of quality of life compared to controls. It's ok if you don't know how to use your brain, just don't think you're hot shit.

there aren't any good reasons.
i've even met boys who take hrt for fun.

Got link?

>significant majority of scientists

[Citation Needed] you delusional faggot.

The medical community - professionals who spend their entire lives becoming masters of the workings of the human body - are in near unanimity that it's not a legitimate treatment and is entirely harmful. The psychological community, as well.

But I guess not everyone believes in the Hippocratic Oath.

op's pic looked like my brother

Back when I was super emo/depressed I used to self harm a lot. The doctors didnt encourage my mutilation just because it 'felt right to me'.

Wanting to look a certain way isn't a mental illness. Never stop.

i've even met boys who take hrt for fun.
Explain.

That's a false conclusion, is it not?

"Rates of people who ovulate among members of parliament are lower than that of the general population, therefore politics makes you infertile."

you're assuming they're suiciding because they're not medically satisfied.

maybe its from losing friends and family and having no employment. even if you look good thats a sad life.

>recorded throughout history

Your evidence?

just keep xdressin and playing around. don't blow your wad on HRT or surgery. just hang tight for whatever gender fun science will bring us in the future.