About to take a dab of some DMT for the first time, going over a good friend of mine. Been wanting to try it for awhile...

About to take a dab of some DMT for the first time, going over a good friend of mine. Been wanting to try it for awhile. I'm a lil nervous, any suggestions? He has done it multiple times, knows how to extract it and etc. Stories?
Spirit molecule thread.

Pics related. The DMT he has.

Fuckin bump

try to remember it only lasts for a small bit, don't do it at the same time. Have one stay sober to help the other if there trip is to be bad.

Bump

also, take 10 deep breaths and make sure you are completly relaxed. Play some relaxing music in the background aswell. Maybe light a candle or so.

trust me man that shit helps.

Yeah I got that. 20 minutes max I hear. Not a problem. I know it's more intense of a trip hands down compared to shrooms. But Ivery never heard of anyone having a bad trip on DMT yet

Watch out for the demons that infest your brain for eternity OP

Lol good one fag

nah that's BS. if you have a strong psyche then you should be fine.

A good trip could change your life in ways you can't even imagine.

It's like turning into the apex you!

we are going to be at his house so Im not sure what music he will have and his living room is really chill so I'm not too worried , just not really sure what to expect since everyone has a different experience

See that's what I'm thinking. I'm excited and nervous. Apex me here I come

There's no way telling what you can experience, but one thing that's pretty common for DMT is talking or interacting with another being so be prepared for that!

do it on the toilet I shat my self the fist time no good but all in all good trip

gonna post some trippy pics to get you in the groove man.

And I have heard this too! Sounds pretty awesome to me haha i wonder what Thier name will be

Hahaha well that's a story I haven't heard before.

Thanks user!

No problem man, just a little sneak preview of what you'll experience.

Have fun bro!

ya I came ou of my trip and justt looked around my freinds all had ther noses pluged I had to go home with shit in my pants but I pulled it off

Take three deep blasts; the third one is often tricky though because you're usually well into your journey after the second. It's a good idea to have a bro with you too, sometimes you can drop the pipe and you don't need to burn yourself.
Say hi to the elves for me. Tell them user will be back one day soon.

Either of these would be amazing. I need to get out of my lil ol town for a bit

Keep in mind I am dabbing pure DMT not putting it on weed or in a pipe or in a bong smoking it out of a rig so I don't think I need 3 I think one will be ok for the first time. But I will say hi haha