Ask whatever you want to a mexican, like, how fucked is our economy right now...

ask whatever you want to a mexican, like, how fucked is our economy right now, or why do we hate our president so much! anything is valid!

How long until your head is cut off?

7-0

Why the tortilla costs 16 pesos?
Why is the gas price rising?
Why is oaxaca such a piece of retarded stupid bunch of lazy people?
Why is there only two tv companies and why do both are shit?
Why do you whore for attention on Sup Forums instead of fixing that shitty country?

you will most likely get your head cutted off if you are with some drug dealer band, 5-6 months, if you are one of their pawns

Have you been greatly affected by the civil war?

I read on the news over 9,000,000 had their head cut off in one day, and before long the entire country will be headless

-the lemon and tortilla prices are directly related with the price of the crude petrol, and the country is running off of ways to extract the resources we have
-yup
-most of the population is really stupid, so they consume really stupid content
-because even if someone tries to do something to combat problems like the corruption, you will most likely get killed and/or jailed

most of the info you have is fake, but the place is really fucked up anyway

de donde eres ??? 664 ;)

i've not been really affected by the war (is not really a war, just a lot of angry people committing crimes and getting shot) because i live in the north of the country, in monterrey, nuevo leon

do you guys have toilets or just poo in the street?

OP, do you know how to respond to a post? Or is that too gringo tier?

Does Mexico deport illegal Americans? How long could I live comfortably on 1 million USD?

Come on man
They're Mexicans, not filthy Hindus

They know how to shit in a toilet. They just can't afford one right now is all.

some people put poo in bags and drop it into the trash can

What's the tallest ladder in Mexico and can Mexicans climb walls?

we don't deport illegal americans, but we do deport south americans, like venezuelans and colombians

Dude, most of the roofing companies where I live are staffed by Mexicans. They are great climbers.

oh, we can climb walls, we were made for climbing walls, we have developed claws under our hands specially for climbing brick structures and cyclonic mesh

the mexican landscapers around here are pretty filthy seen em shitting in the bushes

just to make myself clear, i'm not the kind of mexican you think about, like, those who kill a person because he owes me two sheeps or go across the rió bravo two get to america, those are the southerns, i live in the north, we are civilized people

Claws like-a the jew. Very nice.

I needed our garage door fixed and I specifically told the company not to send any Mexicans (I don't allow Mexicans on my property) and they sent one anyway, I had to run the smelly bastard off.

don't blame illegals, it is just impossible to live here for some people

Why can't you drink your tap water?
Why is narcoculture is so popular?
Why do you feel proud of living in a shit country?
Why are you proud of your race when its all mixed up and originally was just a bunch of indians who did sacrifices to the sun and believed in a thousand gods and lived in huts in the year 1500 when Europe had governments and an advanced civilization?
Why do you drink so much beer?
Why do you all complain about a government you had for 70 years straight acting like you didn't knew it was shit?
Why do you still live there when the USA are so close?
Why do you still have people talking native languages and living in the jungle like savages when its 2016?
Why do you still have such an outdated education program?

Can't blame them, we would do it too if we were in their position. We blame our government for treating them before our own citizens.

I live in the US and I feel like most of those also apply to our country.

Have you ever been to Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club in Tijuana? I want to go tomorrow, but I don't want to get robbed or kidnapped. I'm a white American

why do you keep crossing the border illegally? please leave.

-you can drink tap water
-because it gets money
-i definitely don't
-i'm not
-because that way the people can feel a little less worried about the problems on the country
-because even if we vote, they will win anyway, because they manipulate the elections (this is a fact)
-haven't you seen all the immigrants in america?
-what the fuck are you talking about?
-because the politicians take all the money from the SEP (Secretaria de Educación Publica)

I used to have a cute Mexican boyfriend, gayfag here, do you do the joto thing?

Then, fix it yourself, faggot

if you are smart you won't get robbed here, so you can go freely, but be careful, and pay atention to EVERYONE you see on the street

that handsome orange faced man, can't wait till he's pres.

If by most you mean none then I agree. have you even been to mexico before?

Is the age of consent really 12?

Why don't we hear of people fucking 12 or 14 year olds all the time then?

It depends by the state, they have their own rules about it

>Implying white males can't fix a fucking garage door by themselves
KEK

Expect that from wetbacks, not Mexicans in general

Ask me whatever you want.

Mexifag here.

For about 3 years living a decent life

niggers break in through garage door, then they have a spic to fix it? yeah no. also why fix it yourself when you have the money for someone else to do it. time is money.

THIS

I don't do manual labor

Why are teachers rioting?

well they ARE mexican are they not? One taco vender is pretty much the same as another to me.

Hahaha faggot

Granted, Mexico is corrupt, dirty crime ridden shithole, but what makes you think USA is better?

because the majority is still white

not op but also mexican
- right now where i live the totilla it's just 10 pesos
- we have a shitty economy
- not just oaxaca, also chiapas, guerrero and veracruz, states where poverty and illiteracy abounds
- there are about 6 and tv companies are shit everywhere
- because op is a faggot

How are you going to clim the new wall?

He's gonna bounce over it with a Trumpoline

eh?

eh? kek

Tijuana, Mexicali, Nogales, and Juarez aren't civilized. Southern Mexico is worse? ¡Ay, caramba!

What? White guys can't be criminals. corrupt in office, or degenerated homo-ass licking grunts?

How is the progress on that wall your beanerfag!!!

Do you have an attractive 15 yr-old daughter/niece/sister that I can "entertain"?

lol

Trumploine,
Donald si that uno cummin

touche senor

Did you go to sectachan?
What happened to it?
Do you like monitas chinas?

Nope, that's not how it works, the age is 18, but there's not sexual education at home neither in schools.
That's why your cousin is only 19 years old and have 2 babys already

They're just fertilizing the bushes, it's part of their job

Why climb? There is already a "wall" from San Diego into New Mexico. Tunnels, drones, and ultralights are already being used. This isn't 206 BC China.

Tj ftw!

Even Mexican-Americans won't go back to Mexico to live.

Yep, is it called chinese food.

nobody gives a fuck
WALL

internationalsexguide and other sources, bro. Just bring enough money for the strippers and booze. Hide a $20 for emergency purposes. Leave credit card and ATM card in US. Don't buy drugs in Mexico. It's a trap.

- you can drink from the tap in the more civilized and newer cities of the country
- because retards are retards and we have our own set of retards, just like niggers with thug culture
- I don't
- We aren't a race and no one think having native blood is something to be proud of. We have the same set of rules of racism as other places. The whiter your genes are the better quality person you are
- We're a bunch of drunks
- It was more hushed back then. The corruption existed but it didn't affect the citizens that much so no one cared. The cartels and the government worked together and everything was fine for the regular man. It wasn't until a decade or so ago that shit hit the fan and everything is been kinda shit for everyone that isn't middle class or up.
- Personally, I was deported but I did enjoy my time in the US but since I own a house there they aren't making it easy to fix my papers since they think I'll go back to work illegaly so I gotta get a lawyer and deal with a bunch of bullshit that makes it not worth it. I have a business down here and I'm having fun. I earn dollars and since the peso it's so low I'm ballin'
- because they don't wanna change and we don't give a shit about them. we have our cities and they have their jungles.
- in some parts of the country it's pretty bad, in others it's pretty on par with some states in the US. I went to college in the US and I learned more shit in elementary/junior and high school than the average college student in texas

what the fuck? the age of consent isn't 12!

MINIMUM age of consent in most Mexican states is 12. That is with many restrictions. A truer age-of-consent is 16 or 18. Be careful, Mexico law is "guilty until proven innocent". Try disproving a Mexican mother screaming that you screwed her 14 yr daughter.

Do you like the simpsons?

mothers are more effective than the law here, if your mom knows you did some shit, you better get a new ass

yeah, i do like the simpsons

Juan, deme. Por qué tu cross the borders? It's mucho dangerous! Sabes qué, me siento tan feliz cuando me llevas en tus brazos a la libertad. Pero por favor, no more crossing!

True that
Kek

why do you guys hate your president?

English or spanish dubbing?

ITT El chavo del 7

Cantinflas or Chespirito?

-He's an asshole
-Haven't read any book in his life
-The elections had to be manipulated for him to win
-Talks like a retarded
-He is a shame for the country
-Don't give a fuck about the mexicans
-Payed his wife's mansion with tax money
both

Cantinflas, a little less dumber than chespirito

mexicans are okay, i used to live in san diego county so i had mexicans as friends and neighbors since i was old enough to go outside,

forgive me for my misspellings, english is not my native language, so i get confused

corn or flour tortilla?

The same could be said for rednecks in America

flour, the corn ones tastes like dry paper

A veces me gusta pensar que EPN actúa como retrasado sólo para ver arder a México y quedarse con sus riquezas mientras los ve morirse.

Oh wait...

haha good one

Hating on the president is a meme
Like, I'm sure 70-80% of those who hate him don't even know why

>right now where i live the totilla it's just 10 pesos
Just bought corn tortillas at 14 pesos per kilo from Comercial Mexicana. Much more at tortillerías -- I think Tortillería Cristina on Negrete at Fourth charges 20 pesos for a much better product.

Rumor is that all the corn used for making tortillas is imported from the United Snakes and is GMO. Ay, que las malas lenguas…

The border towns aren't civilized because they're infected with gringos. Ti.juana is also infected with shinolas, even worse than gringos.

Is it true that literally all your politicians are commies?
Are you white? Why don't any of the white Mexicans come here?
Did you laugh when your president cucked for Trump?

Nice get but you didn't got the joke
Kek

>shinolas
nigra?

-they are not, far from that, they keep all the money for themselves
-i'm not white, i'm like 5/8 arabic and 3/8 spanish
-i did
-