Hey Sup Forums. I've been having a lot of bad luck in my life lately, and it just got worse...

Hey Sup Forums. I've been having a lot of bad luck in my life lately, and it just got worse. On Wednesday I was riding my bike to work, and apparently this idiot didn't see me and wrecked his car into me and sped off. Never caught the guy. My ankle is all fucked up and I might have to get surgery. I haven't been able to work since (I'm a waiter) and the doc isn't clearing me to return for at least two weeks. I'm probably going to be replaced by someone else. Shit sucks.

The reason I'm posting here is this: I need your help Sup Forums. My fridge is empty and I can't walk to the grocery and I haven't eaten since yesterday. Is there a Sup Forumsro out there that could help out a fellow user by ordering me a pizza? I would be infinitely grateful. I wasn't able to cash my check, and banks are going to be closed til Tuesday.

Email me at [email protected] if you can help out a Sup Forumsro. Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you drive a bike to work? can you not afford a truck?

That sucks OP. Wish I could help you out. Get well soon.

If I could afford a car, I probably wouldn't be asking for a pizza on Sup Forums right now :(

I swear to God I'd help you out if I wasn't broke. Hope someone helps you... Stay strong dude.

Thanks guys. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Don't 404 on me this soon..

bumping for someone with pizza money for OP

You must be in a really shit position to beg for pizza on Sup Forums, do you have any family or friends?

how am i supposed to give you money over the Internet?
where do you live?

Parents are on a cruise. I haven't been able to get in touch with them today. As for my friends, I dunno I just would feel weird asking. I don't want them to know how poor I am right now.

I'm also poor I'd like money

I live in the US, email me at [email protected] for details.

I know this sounds desperate but I'm so hungry and the pain meds on an empty stomach are hell on my stomach.

post feet

maybe we could do a little trading

Why don't you try begging your parents or extended family? It's just a pizza, right? Surely they'd be more likely to help than a bunch of degenerates on Sup Forums.

I just ordered a pizza OP. Yum yum how does it look

the only thing i can give to you is a steam game worth 1$

I kinda did, I'm pretty fucked up on pain meds and don't want to have to mess with my boot.

What do you want

I don't have any relatives in town. I called a few but they are flaky. I don't see that happening.

That looks fucking delicious. Are you just rubbing it in or do you want to order me one?

Thanks user. Wish I could eat a $1 steam game though!

I have to stop looking at this picture.

Bump for OP

Dude swallow your fucking pride. Ask your friends.

I am asking my friends. I have faith in Sup Forums

bump

Well I got one email, but I'm not getting a reply back. It's a start though.

If your parents can afford to go ona cruise then they can afford to wire you some money, that's even if your story is true which I really don't believe.

What if someone pretends to want your address to send pizza but actually SWATS you?

Holy shit OP. what the shit is this?

Kek9000

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they are on a cruise man, I don't know what to say. I got hit after they left and they will be back Tuesday.

I dunno man, I'm desperate enough to ask here, I hope no one takes advantage of me and makes my situation even worse. I have faith that there is someone willing to perform a random act of kindness out there today on Sup Forums

Pain meds eh??? Sounds like were in bidnuss. Im about to make you a wealthy man.

Haha that's a random name I made up, pretty funny though.

It gets better. Of the 11 friends on Fb, 7 are the same guy.

Strange

He must be..

I've used this email to communicate on Sup Forums before. The Facebook looks like a troll account, he probably browses Sup Forums. Probably snapped up the name on my email.

>mfw Horace Borris

Definitely a Sup Forums troll account.

This is now a cringe thread

That's definitely a troll account, are you dumb

That's so fucked up lol

Heres some OC tits for Sup Forums. I got a few for y'all. If you want to send me a pizza in return, I'd be okay with that!

reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/
here man hopefully you get pizzad i would help if i could here man

Thanks user! Have some tits.

I post tits and everyone leaves?

Nice

bump

well I might try again later. Thanks guys.

I was thinking about helping you cause I felt bad, but nope. If you can get girls to send you tits, you should be able to get food. You're on your own.

Pic related: money I won't spend on you

Okay.

You don't like tits or something?

maybe you want to spend that money on me then? order me drugs from silkroad and i will do anything you tell me to.

Why don't you go fuck yourself and I'll consider it.