Any medfags know what this is?

Any medfags know what this is?

It's a fucking blister user calm down

Not a medfag, but it looks like a plantar wart.

Im not an expert, but i think they are toes.

Looks like a callus. May be a wart.

It's a plantar wart dude.

That is a plantar wart. It is a wart that grows inside your foot. The only way to get rid of it is to get the seed out of the middle of the wart. Might have to use a needle.

It's a dirty foot.

I forget what it's called, but you need to go to a doctor with it or it'll get bigger and hurt more. When I had it i had to go to the doctor twice a week and she froze it, and it died after 2 weeks.

It could be worse

I think it's a varooka (can't spell) I used to have them when I was younger and normally just go away with time

Fuck user is that yours?

Could be so much worse.

So do you think it will go away with time or do i stab the shit out of it?

High five for unknown skin conditions!

Cool

just a wart, give it a name and live peacefully with it. I named mine Misha

i have the exact same thing my friend did too his started hurting so he got it removed with some freeing treatment shit mine dosent hurt so i occasionnaly stab the shit out of it for the lols i guess il remove it when it starts to hurt

Yes.

Yes to what question?

Amputation is your only effective option.

Pretty sure that's Psoriasis. See a doctor.

If you finger your butthole while shitting out of your dick nipples it will usually help the wart heal.

I had that exact thing, so i picked all the gunk out with a needle. It came back like a week later, so i picked all the shit out again, and now it's been gone for over a year, so it seemed to have worked. Shit was painful when I walked, but it didn't hurt to pick all the gunk out

It hurts when i walk and if i try to stab it

post more feet

Just a wart. Clean your foot. Disinfect and cut it out. Make sure you get the more solid core out.

Looks like a bad case of dubs

Well of course it hurts you pussy, it's on your foot. You need to freeze that shit first, use deodorant or a wart freezing kit if you're an amature.

Doedorant?

called a corn, doggie. just slice that bitch out with a razor blade

Kek

That's exactly what it is, I had one about a year ago and it looked just like that.

Go to your local drug store or something OP, they have stuff for it.

Eczema youse fucking morons

Your welcome