ITT: Times when the bad guy won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N4ZmopI-GUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9J_OI9yTgs0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=O6g6gb0wRu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this?

Champion of Australian hipsters. He just won some tv awards for being one of something like 7 hosts on the worst news/current-affairs/commie-circlejerks on Australian tv.

He's not particularly charismatic or entertaining from what I've seen. The whole show he's involved in, 'the project,' is utter shit. Look at how badly they fuck up this interview with Johnny Rotten:

youtu.be/N4ZmopI-GUQ

All our tv is pretty shit though. We have maybe 2 channels that deserve to exist.

he's brown Wil Anderson

what logie categories did he win?

>wins Most Popular TV Presenter award
>champion of Hipsters

Just stick to saying 'cuçk' you retard, at least you maybe, sorta know what that word means.

>sorta know what that word means
Does it mean you, Mustafa?

>Majority of people vote him the best presenter

>Proceeds to give speech that those same People are racist because there ain't enough Muslims like himself on TV and not enough muslims being allowed to immigrate in

If he wants to fucking live in Saudi Arabia then he can go live in Saudi Arabia

Australian racism is over!

We can no longer banter about abos or muzzos or lebbos or anyos!

>We can defeat the terrorists by not getting mad at each other
Lmao terrorists do not give a fuck. They believe, based on their doctrine, that if they die killing you, they will be rewarded. That is their only goal. The only way we will defeat terrorism is by reforming the faith and empowering voices inside and outside of the Islamic community to enact reform. Every week some person in the middle east is executed for preaching civil rights and reform within Islam. Waleed and his cronies created a vacuum in Australian politics by equating anyone who wants a diplomatic discussion with right winged bigots. So now the only people who can criticise Islam are the far right. His kind ruined political discourse in this country. Fuck him. Fuck his smug show.

>unironically being a "fuck off, we're full!" bogan
fucking priceless

>in this country
Get out tripfag, Australia is for anons.

does this ever happen in movies more than 5 people care about?

>he's not "fuck off we're full"
kill yourself

t. Melbourne/Sydney cuck

>it's another muffin unironically thinks someone gives the slightest shit about his tripfag opinions with a long-winded treatise on a subject he has no understanding of episode

Ambiguous/grey type-endings aren't too uncommon but I don't know about bad guys straight-up winning.

>listening to the j's onsite at smoko today
>"in what's being called a win for diversity, waleed aly has taken out this year's gold logie"

what happened to people being judged on their own merit and not the colour of their skin? why do they even need to connect this to diversity?

>implying you can't have funny banter with your black friends.

Do you have any friends m8?

how is an award for best presenter the top award in australia?

what the fucking hell good is a presenter?

>It's so hard being a brown guy on TV
>wins award because he's brown

The cognitive dissonance of the left is hilarious and depressing at the same time

I'm really not sure what lee lin chin has done except wear quirky clothes

Why was she even nominated?

Since this is just Ausfag tv general:
>Four Lions - 9:25 Tonight SBS2
>Tokyo Tribe - 8:30 Wed SBS2

>>Four Lions - 9:25 Tonight SBS2
quite possibly THE most overated film by Sup Forums

I don't watch TV except for the footy sometimes. Try to forget I live in this hellhole

Walkbro should have won it

>Glance at Jaws on TV
>They cut out the scenes where the shark eats people
>The boat captain just disappears from the movie and the whole scene is gone
Australian television, not even once.

No, that's Her.

Regressive Lefties make me laugh.

If anything most of the acting industry within Aus has gone full blown cultural Marxist.

The Melbourne cucks spread to Sydney? How long until they migrate and hit Darwin?

Already here in Adelaide

I know some personally

Can you contain them? We like being able to rag on abos and muzzies up here

Wouldn't Mustafa be the bull in this cucking senario?

ty fampai

>not watching Louis Theroux's autism special to gain insight into your favourite Bengali permaculture chain-letter forum.

It's on tv practically every week.

Australian TV is only good for sports and that's it they don't invest enough in good television to much fucking reality TV and nonsense .

Holy shit OP

>Non-aboriginal Australians in this thread are complaining about immigration

O am I laffin.

>tfw googlebox won an award for Best Factual Program

It's over, between that and Waleed no wonder Reg Grundy carked it.

>tfw googlebox won an award for Best Factual Program

Fucking what

What facts? It's just a show about people spouting their own opinions on television shows. How's that factual.

He did nothing wrong you racist white boy

Except we didn't immigrate you dirty we coon. We won.

Immigration isn't a game that can be won in a world of 7 billion people and counting. We're all going to die unless we acknowledge that population growth, in all its forms, is a pyramid scheme.

WWII

Aziz Ansari

>implying triple j isn't just leftist rhetoric playing shit music

>listening to any station other than 103.5 FM

such a punchable face

White immigration fucked over the aboriginals, why would they in turn want to be fucked over?

Same with Americans and the American natives. It's idiotic to think they should want the same thing to happen to them.

In fact this is worse because it's not like the invading immigrants are forcing themselves on the west, the west are doing it to themselves.

>WWII
Oh please

Yes we all hate SJWs but the nazis were fucking idiots.

>Tfw all the mega sjw cucks I know moved to Melbourne

feels good man

cuck

He's the only non-insufferable person on the project. Shit show regardless. But seriously there's not much to hate about Waleed other than the fact he's muslim if you're a Sup Forumstard.

He's the most insufferable person on the project. At least the other retards don't have a messiah complex.

I MEAN COME ON.

epic dead pan newsreader with lipstick meme

Most annoying Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=9J_OI9yTgs0

Shaun Micallef had the best speech.

What did he mean by this?

Jesus christ, could a fucking ugly mug like that exist without affirmative action?

Only upside was seeing his wife. Champion of liberal feminist uni students everywhere dragging around his slave woman in a sack. Charming.

legendary

>unironically defending The Project and the cognitive dissonance of friendlyjordies fans.

He's also a low information facebook liberal.

But then again...It's The Project. What else would you expect.

It's like The Footy Show minus the jokes and news.

The Government needs to stop propping up Australian TV and let it die.

minus the footy too? So nothing like it.

Watchmen kinda. But all in all he was chaotic good/neutral...

I don't even think that there's anybody you could call a bad guy in Watchmen.

>the footy show
>footy
nope

Holy fuck op i was just thinking this cunt annoys the fuck out of me like no other.

Full pasty white panel, spends hes whole time trying to apologies and force islam as peaceful and run talks about how racist people are and how islamophobic and how we should all get along. This cunt holding 2 logies ( even tho they are dog turd ) annoys me to no end.

He's a self-righteous smug SJW, what's there to like?

>Times when the bad guy won
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

>A panel of retards saying retarded shit so retards can nod along at home and say "I agree"

Exactly the same.

>Come to a country

>Talk shit about your hosts non stop

>Get an award for your bravery

Australians are cucks.

I hate it so much. My faggot left-wing friends insist Australia is a right-wing dominated country but shit like this happens all the fucking time. Just the other day a bunch of poor cunts at my university got sued because we have a fucking "indigenous only computer lab" a guy used and was kicked out of. He then made a status about it on facebook, which was something along the lines of "QUT now has unlabelled indigenous only computer labs. Glad to see they're fighting segregation with segregation." He and the people that commented on the status all got suspended from the university and are now being sued as well. It makes me fucking fume. Hooray for equality.

or you could, you know, spend less than 10 seconds and find out where he was born and not sound like a retard

I fucking love him

youtube.com/watch?v=O6g6gb0wRu0

He'll never be "Australian" as long as his name is Aly Waleed and he is a Muslim

Your passport does not define your culture and heritage

You are quite simply wrong. If you are born in Australia, live your whole life in Australia, know Australians, love Australia, you are Australian. Hate to assume things but, you're american aren't you? You don't get it, it's not being a cuck, it's accepting that our country is big enough for more than just white people, even if we are the supreme race.

> non-insufferable person on the project
Bullshit.
Bickmore is just as smug as he is, but the others usually know their place and don't take themselves too seriously.

Discuss

>If you are born in Australia, live your whole life in Australia, know Australians, love Australia, you are Australian.

Nah.
People are w/e they want to be and have been for near on half a century.

underrated

>Where he was born

How is that relevant?

He's not British by ethnicity, therefore he's never really going to be Australian.

Furthermore, he's Muslim, which again means he can't really be Australian.

Jesus Achmed, get it together.

No, Australian

The only people who can claim to be Australian are Aboriginals and Europeans

Anyone else is an X-Australian, and as long as our current institutions and Zeitgeist exists, they will always be an X-Australian

Australia was never a "Melting Pot" (Even though that term was meant to uniquely refer to the diversity of EUROPEAN cultures in the US, not Global multiculturalism), It was founded by the British, for the British. Other non-British Europeans can still claim to be Australian because they are of the same race and have been completely and wholly assimilated into British-Australian culture

same as that Toyota ad with the asian father, I can't help but feel that using asians in ads is a bit of a meme in 2016 given that they've been migrating for decades now

I want to smell her armpits.

Actually you're quite simply wrong.

To be "Australian" you need to be of British heritage. Otherwise you're living with a prefix like "Greek" or "Italian" Australian. Nothing wrong with that, but you're still only partially Australian in the real sense.

To be TECHNICALLY Australian, which Wally Waleedy is, you do not have to be born in Australia, you do not have to live your whole life here, you do not have to know Australians (although it would be hard not to) and you certainly do not have to love Australia. As evidenced by the many migrants and Australian citizens who loathe this country and it's anglo-saxon derived culture.

>it's accepting that our country is big enough for more than just white people, even if we are the supreme race.

It's not really. We're stretch at 20 million. Maybe if the Irish lay off for a few years and the Chinese find easier to obtain McDegrees in New Zealand we'll have more room.

Didn't fucking Scott Cam win it last year? Pretty meaningless.

Considering the only minorities of any significant size in Australia are the Asians, it makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is the constant attention the Muslim community draws to itself and the constant pandering we afford it despite them being a statistically irrelevant portion of the population.

settle down Stormfront, the first """quote""" was

>Come to a country

it was demonstrably wrong.

also: you have to go back ====>Sup Forums

>Logies

>"Pretty" meaningless

That's being pretty generous tbqh

To be australian you have to love the country and claim you're australian.
Examples:

>Mel gibson
>Leo sawyer
>The BeeGees

It's no demonstrably wrong.

His parents are migrants.

No you don't.

You can say you hate the country and everything it stands for.

See half of Lakemba.

Also, see Waleed Aly who still thinks we're to blame for Islamic terrorism (not surprising considering he's Sunni).

the first mention of his parents was by you, just then.

>Only upside was seeing his wife. Champion of liberal feminist uni students everywhere dragging around his slave woman in a sack.
Glad I wasn't the only one who enjoyed the irony of this.

>le epic monologue rant for the upvotes man

Yes. Those cunts in lakemba have no money to leave but best believe they would.

...I don't understand what you're getting at?

He's Egyptian. His parents are from Egypt.

Unless you believe simply being born in a geographic location makes you a part of the local ethnicity?

Technically it might do - but then, you weren't talking technicalities when you listed a bunch of requirements for being Australian that you technically don't have to adhere to at all.

diversity