How can you white guys even compete with this...

how can you white guys even compete with this? I know you guys pretty much accept the fact that you're smaller than blacks, but to be smaller than an asian guy, that must really sting. small dick is literally the only insult you guys have against us, thank goodness I'm immune.

Dude, your dick begins like at the top of the barcode, pulling your balls with it doesn't count.
You can't handle the fact that you're small dicked, gtfo

bigger dicks in every boring old r8 thread

At least I can see out of my eyes you fucking yellow.

it's a damn shame that my shaft hair creates that illusion, I'm looking into laser hair removal in the future.

I'm getting the impression you hot glued that monster can to your dick.

I don't drink monster, so even though I'm average sized, I'm still superior to you :^)

I can only get hard when I rub my dick against monster cans.

That's one small monster can fam

I just got chewed at by my boss for laughing at this while a customer was trying to ask me a question. Fucking hell man you're great.

you're welcome but why the hell are you looking at dicks while at work?

>Cut
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Check em, least it's not small

Herpes

A great question of which I don't have the answer to.

Yeah, but, Asians are fuckin ugly. I mean a few of the wiminz are OK at best. But the dudes all are ugly as fuck. Dick size don't matter if the rest of you is fucked.

look at that thumb to dick head ratio and compare it to OP, your dick is a pencil in comparison

You make me want to mail a bomb to the nearest nail salong.
I bet your nickname whenever you go to an animal shelter is Hannibal Lecter.
You have a tattoo inside each of your eyelids, it says "Why do i have a driver's license?"
Just to end off this rhyme, yo momma love me long time.

>dizaster fanboy detected
fuck off, sandnigger

>Loser has big dick
>posts it here coz no chick will ever see it

thats so tiny...

I just cringed harder than that time i walked in on my grandma's gangbang

They don't make that flavor anymore and it was my favorite :/

Post dick then

not the same guy but, if you want to prove how big your dick is, just post a can comparison pic

I know everyone here thinks a soda can is a great way to measure your dick but they're not as standardized () as you think they are. Research done on dick size is bone-pressed with a ruler as that's the only real way to obtain an accurate length and hence distribution for penis sizes.

that thing is so fucking small LOL

sure on paper
but taking a picture with a ruler is hard to do, and you don't handle a ruler everyday, but a soda can, a standard 12 oz can especially makes it very easy to gauge the size of a dick.

and what would that be in a standard unit?

your dick is literally made for camera tricks

a little less than 5 inches.
and I don't think we care about total accuracy, just use a common object and we can already tell how big the dick is.

take this one for example. also, the can makes it easier to estimate the girth as well. can't do that with a ruler and measuring tape, you'd need 4 hands to do that.

Check em, can't trick this

The real truth though is that posting measurements/soda cans online is inane. There are a lot of ways to take misleading photos, and many people measure incorrectly (i.e. not bone-pressed) and people lie. Perhaps the best argument against the whole thing though is that it's highly unlikely anyone is going to be grabbing a ruler or a soda can during sexual activity.

Best thing to do is just to post a photo and nothing else, and it's going to fit in one of a few size categories. small/average/big

>you don't handle a ruler everyday
inb4 I am an architect.

This is my dick, same dick as the other pics. That's pretty straight forward profile view of it

For curiosities sake, I'd like to see how using a can translates into an actual measurement using this method

so 12 oz = 5 inches??
how did weight suddenly become length??
why do you americans have to stick with that old outdated system that make no sense at all?
can we get some si units in this bitch?

Nice dick. I'm not even gay - but I'm not envious either.

>why do you americans have to stick with that old outdated system that make no sense at all?

Trust me, I had no say in it. We can blame it all on President Ronald Reagan who made the metric system optional.

I've seen you and your awkward gait post in these threads all the time, including getting called out on bullshit claims (7-8" / misleading measurement photos).

You have a complex, user.

because 12 oz cans of household brand name soda have a standard size so they can be used in vending machines?

they're all slightly under 5 inches.

Even caring whether or not he did it right or whatever is stupid. You still have the penis you were born with.

Ok

I agree with you user, those other reasons are just for the people in these threads who care about measuring their dicks.

>you're welcome but why the hell are you looking at dicks while at work?

I suppose there are better times to look at dicks? some times better than others? When is it really great to look at dicks, user?

I wonder what you look like when you try to walk in a straight line

Thats not true. At least we don't fucking squint our eyes all day long.

WHATS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL? IS IT A A MONSTER? IS IT A MONSTEEEER??

The door is wide open you animal.

reagan, thats like kinda long ago...
it's not like it's hard to make the conversions, but it's just fucking a bit with my head when you are going from one unit to another, lets say inches to foot to yard. 12" o 1' and 3' to a yard or is it 12' to 1" well fuck it, it's almost 3 am, and i think my point is clear... maybe

I can't compete, and I don't.

FML

Maybe he lives in a family that doesn't punish nudity?

Why?

We call those people degenerates.

good, not a lot of average sized white guys are willing to bow down to me.

this is me: I learned both systems and use them easily and often, but I wish we would have simply switched completely over to the metric system.

clearly the can is photoshopped, are you even trying?

I wonder if you can do it; or if you sort of just waddle along.

post yours

>We call those people degenerates.

kek! I honestly laughed. My family is pretty modest too - but I have a buddy who goes with his family to nudist camps all the time. He ended up fucking his step sister.

inb4 post pics

She's a fat ugly hog

going to a nudist camp with fat ugly hogs makes my stomach turn

>good, not a lot of average sized white guys are willing to bow down to me.

wtf?

When he talks about it I like I think it's cool that he fucks her just to get him to elaborate while I laugh internally.

Are you saying because of my dick being the size it is it messes with how I walk? Lol, didn't think I was that big

CUT DICK HAHAHAHA

Looks about like mine. Looks average. Do you wish your dick is bigger or are you more or less satisfied with your equipment?

You can't even mess with someone who is not hung up on his dick. It's impossible, because that person doesn't give a shit.

No, I'm saying it because you can't seem to stand without looking like you're trying to sit in a saddle

well i mainly use the metric/si, but also have a working understanding for the emperial, duo to converting, but some stuff bugs the crap out of me. an example: an oz is about 28 grams. but lets say 1 oz of soda is that 28 grams of soda, or is it about 28 milliliters making it about 30 grams since soda often is more dense than water

Well that user asked me if I waddle or can even walk in a straight line. Idk why and am curious as to why asked

Laughing at someone for being something he can have absolutely no control over, and something that grills don't give a shit about either?

I would post in this thread but it seems like everyone is way too hung up on cans and size and I really can't be fucked with all that

An ounce is approx 30 ml, and it's always measured in volume, not mass.

cans is the only way to prove that your dick is famalam

rulers are for fags

Monster cans are only 6 inches you small dicked yellow faggot

>rulers are for fags

Well, shit. How about tape measures? I've never had a desire to be with a man and I have two rulers and 3 tapes (4 if you include one for measuring waste size). My carpenter's square has rulers all over it.

How fucked am I?

Oh fuck I forgot about my yardstick.

so lets say I buy a bag of weed 1 oz, then i will be paying buy weight and not volume.. speaking of weed, time for a splif..
knowing this seams a bit like bait, but id like to get the hang of an oz vs. an oz solids vs luiquids

not stopping you from taking a dick pic with one bro, it sounds like you can clear that monster can with ease.

it's ok anytime, just not at work, i like to look at others penises that's why I make this threads, so other anons post theirs and I can jerk off

I can easily compete with this, even more because i'm 193cm (6"3) tall and not an asian midget like you probably are.

The reason why you felt the need to post your cock on Sup Forums is probably because you have an inferiority complex.

But then again, it would be hard not to when you're a fucking chink and see how great it is to be white.

I don't drink monster

not even mad, post a can comparison pic and then we'll talk.

I think the ability to slam your balls against a girls ass hole is more important than how it looks next to a popular energy drink. Additionally, how often you slam balls against her ass hole is equally important.

use a regular can then.

I can judge your size just by using this pic

Is this ok?

1 oz of weed? I don't buy weed, so i don't know how much by volume that is - but I'd assume it would be by weight only.

Some particularly light and fluffy weed coming in at an ounce will fill a whole zip lock sandwich baggy. It's light and fluffy, and won't get a fly high.

Some dank shit, full and heavy with THC will barely make a joint. Two regular puffs and 2 minutes later you're completely baked, traveling through all space and time looking for YouTube videos to enhance your experience.

>it's ok anytime, just not at work, i like to look at others penises that's why I make this threads, so other anons post theirs and I can jerk off

You've got an excellent work ethic user. Enjoy all the dicks you want my friend.

yes, but just buy a can in the future, it's like, a thing now.