Men disgust me

Men disgust me.

I知 a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don稚 see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you池e 壮tronger・or 礎etter・ You describe women as 祖umdumpsters・ quite frankly I知 enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you壇 be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I知 so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he痴 learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can稚 see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women痴 rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

kek

Nice bait m8

>I知
What

Matriarchy doens't work, so that paradise you dream about will be extinct in about 2 generations; Even if you manage to keep producing babies by cloning or whatever. Have fun

>you'd be in a comma
>a comma
>comma
>female intelligence is scary

when you realize Social justice/feminism is eating itself

This

So... No tits, huh? Well, at least I laughed.

No tits?? The GTFO

First of all, I'm a woman, just going to say that so you don't get mad st me, but even as a woman I cannot believe you don't see the double standards in what you're saying. You say you want equality, but you want a world without men... So wouldn't that be a world without women too? Or are you saying your think you're better than men and they deserve to be treated worse?

This

first of all tits or gtfo

second if youre a woman who doesnt agree with them you have internalized mysogny according to them. they dont want equality they want superiority

GTFO summerfag.
Tits or GTFO is only applied to attention seeking women who come on here. If they weigh in like she did, it doesn't apply.

Obviously he isn't actually a woman, he's trying to trick her, don't say anything and see how it goes

Not the case newfriend.
You see the very act of declaring your gender (male or female) on an anonymous message board is an act of attention seeking and thus Tits or GTFO applys.

GTFO of here new fag and learn the rules

The summer is strong in this fag.

I guess they have never seen the power of tits picture. I smell summer

>Men disgust me.
And like that, I can tell this is bait.
Silly rabbit, only males are on Sup Forums!

>stale pasta

Moving on, shall we?

For all the summersfags in here

The origin of the phrase “Tits orGTFO” can be traced back to Sup Forums circa 2006. (see4chanarchive.org) It first came about as a response to a girl posting a picture of herself, which could be followed by any kind of question, statement or otherwise. For more information on its origin, please read up on There are no Girls on the Internet.

>There are no Girls on the Internet
>>Due to the widespread nature of “No Girls on the Internet” and similar adages, identifying oneself as a “girl” within certain communities (ex: Sup Forums) has become a hilariously arduous task, often leading to an inquiry of documented evidence or time-stamped profile photos from skeptic netizens. As encapsulated in the catchphrases “TITS or GTFO” and “Pics or It Didn’t Happen”, the burden of proof often rests on the shoulder of those who claim to be “not dudes.” The popularity of both axioms eventually led to their inclusion in the Rules of the Internet, a list of protocols for Anonymous users first drafted on Sup Forums and Encyclopedia Dramatica sometime in 2007, as well as spawning several derivative sayings like “The Internet, where men are men, women are also men, and children are FBI agent” and “All fanfic writers are girls.”

Explains the picture perfectly. Your point isn't valid sir