For those who told me to send it, here ya go

For those who told me to send it, here ya go.

You da man stan

Bump, plz post results

I'm sooo dead tomorrow morning...

Will do, but most likely she's asleep. It's 01:31 am here

I was one of them. Good job, son!

Who's the person?

A girl from my philosophy class, but only really talked to her the past 2 ish weeks

Hey man you never know she could be down to fuck.

You're Danish? How hot are Danish girls?

She says anything bad, just say you where out drinking..

Nah, I'm Norwegian. Quite a few good looking girls here ;)

What is the rest of the story?

Just started talking to her at a party, and we got a good wibe. So we've been talking on and off since then

Hey, that's actually quite a good idea

Alright then. So, how hot is the one you're texting?

True. We're both going off to college in a month, so might as well use that to my advantage

Yeah man and if she's not oh well ya move on.

OP here, I'll make a thread tomorrow if I don't get an answer tonight, so that you retards can come with me on the whole journey

wat do i do if i already been denied?

Swag in a bag.

Move on

I bet you just pretend no one was told of your desperate ways, and then just move on

This don't pursue something that's not there.

wat do i do if i know for a fact that she was the love of my life. I've never felt like have towards her. I've never been depressed like i have because of her. I actually care about personality, character, and morality, and most girls are degenerates that i fucking hate. ive had other girls i wanted to be with and it never happened, but it never effected me as much as this because she is literally perfect. Amazing body and face, never any make up. Easy af to make convo with and actually decent convo. She has amazing work ethic and she is smart. She works out. She doesn't act degenerate or come off as it in any way. Doesn't have the 2000 fb friends for attention, doesn't 'like' guys posts on fb that compliment her. Religious so she has morals. and we share a lot of general interests. Literally everything i want. And so ive been fucking destroyed mentally knowing i dont even have a chance now.

Happened to me as well mate; just push through it and it won't be as bad afterward

You'll always find someone else, don't worry

Become better. Start working out, start talking to girls, start earning more, and (important part) - let yourself realize that all girls are whores.Literally picture this innocent little thing being fucked and liking it, or sucking on some cock with desperation and smile on her face. You'll see that basically all girls are the same, and if you become better, you'll have access to thos of them who look sexier and fuck better.
>inb4 BUT I WANTZ THIS ONE
No. She's a whore just like any other girl. Falling in love with ANY girl (no matter her rating and position on /10 scale) is the dumbest thing you could ever do. Het rid of it ASAP.

I'm getting to the age where every girl left is going to be a single mom or a fat land whale. I truly fear i wont find anyone.

>tfw you hate society and dont care about your nice job or nice car, and just want to travel the world with a Q T you are deeply in love with and enjoy nature every day of your lives.
One of our interests was nature, and i get into rather deeply. How perfect our lives couldve been together really gets to me. It really is "BUT I WANTZ THIS ONE" for me, because we fit together so well. I never met a girl who satisfied by every desire, who was a better friend i could talk to than any guy, who was so smart and gorgeous.

No it's stupid. Too many loose ends. Just tell her your friend sent it

reply with "Srsly why not?"

she's totally into you

so you haven't met enough girls already lol.
And crap that hate society bullshit. What are you? 19?

Who is she to you? Just a friend?

I felt that way with a girl I know myself. She was fucking perfect but the more time I spent with her the more I noticed things that made me realize that we wouldn't make a great couple. Today she's still a good friend of mine and one of the few girl I know of that aren't retarded.

now reply with "why haven't we fucked yet" in norweigan lol

Move on and go back to /r9k/ you big faggot

Rooolll

Rollllllll

i'm gonna elaborate more on why you should do this

you've already said it, you have to stick with it

she isn't gonna instantly reply with "let's fuck" is she? she doesn't know if you're serious, she isn't gonna make herself look like a slut, you could be making fun of her for all she knows

if you wanna fuck her you have to press forward with it, this is the best way to do it, if you say anything to retract what you've already done you just look like spaghetti, do you want to look like spaghetti?

bumpity

Lmao, rerolling for this

Come on. You've got two dubs in a row voting for this

BUMP AND ROLL