Fucked my cousin recently. Anybody ever fuck their cousins? It was weird at first but once you get going tits are tits...

Fucked my cousin recently. Anybody ever fuck their cousins? It was weird at first but once you get going tits are tits, ass is ass, and pussy is a pussy. Pic related.

fingered my cousin once. Is there anymore of her?

I have. Worst mistake ever.

Nigga, green text that shit.
Also more pics op.

Why?

I think I have maybe a COUPLE more. Lemme see.

>caught my cousin fingering herself when we were teens
>I was instantly diamonds.jpg
>she was freaked at first but when I didn't leave
>she was all "Ah, fuck it"
>finished rubbing one out
>I said thank you and left
>straight to washroom
>millionsuns

Yeah they're all basically the same pose. The first one was the best of 'em all.

Started as fun, then she started getting romantic. Ended up talking about us being together and how we would tell our family. Tried to shut that shit down without being a dick about it and she got horribly depressed. She ended up getting my name tattooed on her arm. I dont speak to her anymore.

oh fuck.

Yeah mine is trying to get all romantic and shit now. Might not do it again. I fucked her once and got two blow jobs from her (6/10 blow jobber). I think I might just cut if off now. Suck though (no pun intended). I liked it.

Ate my cousins pussy and asshole

Tripy post. But can't deny it ain't no lie

Yeah it's a shame. Family connection + sex = crazy emotional shit.

Kind of a crazy story...I'll give it a shot though.

>Be me
>my aunt calls me
>concerned that her daughter, my cousin, is doing strip teases on Periscope and neckbeards send her things from her Amazon wishlist
>hmm.jpg
>check it out under fake name
>jackoff.webm
>tell my (long distance) gf about it
>she's into her!
>she wants to watch me get a blowjob from my cousin
>She reaches out to my cousin
>grooms her like a pedo grooming a latch key kid
>cousin sucks cock live for long distance gf
>gf wants moar
>fuck cousin (ate the booty too...that's my opener)
>cousin craves cock
>aw yee
>more blowjob
>cousin wants romance
>/endrelationship

Kimber8667 is her snapchat

Tell about the fingering. How old were you (and her)?

why are you giving this snap out in like every thread im gonna ask this girl who is the biggest creep she knows at the hope of finding out your name weirdo

Lol..."thank you". I guess I mean wtf are you SUPPOSED to say in that situation. How old were you and her?

This is kind of unbelievable. But true belive it or not.
16 years old. Meet girl at party. Talk abit change numbers
week later hook up watch movie and kisses.
Two days later hook up again have sex.

We keep meeting and having sex from time to time. Nothing more. She finds a boyfriend we stop meeting.

2 years later. Have family dinner with my father and extended family.. She is there.

We spot eachother and say hi. She ask why Im there i tell her im with my father. And points him out. Look of horror.. She tells me her mother is my fathers sister.. We're cousins.
Started fucking again for half a year.

Havent seen her now for about 6 years.

Sorry for my shit english too.

Kek sounds like a sitcom. Awkward as fuck.

I think I support cousin fucking. There aint a damn thing wrong with this. You should reach out again and fuck'er s'more. Right in the pussy.