Fallujah has fallen. Cia is ramping up rhetoric to fight isis abroad...

Fallujah has fallen. Cia is ramping up rhetoric to fight isis abroad. They cant sanction troops or airstrips in yet another country and they really hate the 25 angles of this video and the accompanying news articles. They have said they will use them again. Welcome to your future.
youtube.com/watch?v=OsS_TGFjAXA [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RkiiGf-H24
youtube.com/watch?v=OsS_TGFjAXA
cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/john-brennan-cia-isis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=tnkrIchfE-Y
youtu.be/iLEGE7k9FD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try Sup Forums fag
We are busy jerking off to traps and lolis

looks like a "regular old" bomb to me faggot

personally, even if true, i approve. neutron bomb the fuck out of all of our enemies.

accidentally a missile is always an option

It's a tactile nuke. Complete with extra radiation read up on neutron bombs. Check the news articles

Anybody can use them then, what's stopping China from using them on Japan for example. Or Russia in the ukraine

It is. It hit a weapons depot.

There are boards for that too.

Accidentally a missile? What do you mean?

that's what i was thinking too

tits.
time to make money again

Stop making these dumb threads.

You can see the netron bursts from the blast. It's a bunker buster. There are supposed to be the initial impact followed by a tactile nuke with a small she'll casing that allows the radiation to leak outwards. Furthermore. I'm telling you in some confidence that they will again or regardless. Whatever you prefer

allow m e to let you in a little secret

if we don't have enemies then the US will implode. we've been pretty good about destroying our enemies for a while now.

what happens? trurmp

bomb more arabs or get more trumps. it's up to you.

Are you retarded. I'm making 1/100 of the retarded threads the cia is making everyday

Just a normal bomb
Sage

the whole thing
youtube.com/watch?v=0RkiiGf-H24

Look at the neutron bursts during the explosion. It's unfortunately unmistakable

ha ha "just" the normal about of brown deaths that we've become accustomed to.

10 dead at once or 100 does it really matter? 100 bombs or just 10? what's better?

"I accidentally the whole fishing boat"

Are you threatening me shithead. Go right the fuck ahead. This should concern everyone

>youtube.com/watch?v=OsS_TGFjAXA

lol, nice try faggot. that video is more then a year old and its suspected that it was sent by an arab country, this is all moot anyway, as if it where an actual neutron bomb, there would have already been an ungodly stink raised about it by now, and we would all know about it.

no ungodly stink = no neutron bomb.

-1/10, pathetic

Lol been addressed already. Explain the neutron burts

There are other angles and news articles. No one gave a shit man. They reacted just like you if it was real, that's how you would react and that's how you did

>My retardation pales in comparison to other people's retardation so I'm in the right.

There was. No one cared and neither did I. The difference is fallujah and the rhetoric by the cia. As in the directors recent open hearing to Congress. And some other unsaucables.

There is no limit to human stupidity. You don't think they are in this thread right now. Hmm I wonder why you are here in fact.

>cia and the rhetoric

keep trying Sup Forumsro, getting more pathetic by the second

Why do all crazy people have such an unmistakably poor command of English?

the missile an accident. wewy sowwy

DI'd you read the address. Take a moment to entertain yourself with the fucking headlines even.

cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/john-brennan-cia-isis/

???
I don't know what these are bro. I'll look it up & return

I'm on a cell phone douche lord. Why do you care about grammar

Yeah. As if you haven't threatened me already come on guys seriously. Get your shit together. Your just bumping the fucking thread. You truly are moronic.

i now drop you to -5/10, its almost cute now

The weapons fissile material has the thine st possible casing in order to leak fatal netron radiation and to limit the bombs explosive potential to withing a given range. You can see what look like massive sparks coming after the primary fissile detonation. Those are caused by the netrons. In this case it was a bunker buster. An initial blast to cause damage followed by a secondary netron blast that not only damages the structure but leaks fatal amounts of neutrons within the near vacinity. It most certainly killed it's target which was likely hidden underground in the side of that mountain

>tactile nuke

In what wAy did that not work for you. Explain please other than causing misinformation and being pathetic which is your job.

A big ass standard bomb hit a depot for fuel and munitions and the sandniggers apparently had either a lot or big stuff there.

Dumfuck stupid children are told and believe enough foolish lies these days as is. Don't be a turd in the punch bowl and make it worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb?wprov=sfla1
Read the description. It's two lines

>because the CIA needs b/tards

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Explain the netron.bomb burst. Explain why the big ass fuel Depot is not visable. Why would you build a big ass fuel Depot underground in yemen. Dude they don't even use electric pumps sometimes

They don't watch Sup Forums. They don't post bullshit information here. They don't care about cp. That's not why moot sold the website. They don't care about the thousands of I'm gonna shoot up a sxhool threads. They don't use it to attack t1 or targeted individuals

Wake up

Only 9 other posters. Hmm they don't seem to be samefagging dissinformation at all pretending they are new to the thread

seems to me like its your job Sup Forumsro, your doing it best. but by all means, keep trying

im not missinforming, im having fun with this fool ->

Yep that's close to what csis wants me to do in fact. Only I don't lie.

You do realize is that was a nuclear weapon, even if it was a neutron bomb, everyone in that video would be dead by now? If not from the blast they would be from the after effects.

Everything is fine

i should clarify, op is the fool

Not a single argument other than hurr durr hasn't been shot down. What's your motive may I ask? Be pathetic and cause shit

There's usually a middle east general up on /k/ if you want to talk about what's going on over there

You probably won't get much traction here besides "fuck Muslims"

>>csis

now -7/10, its now officially girlscout cute, awww look at you

In close proximity yes. But not at that range and yield. Quite frankly I don't have the data for that and neither do you I am assuming. Please support your argument

look at you go, i bet you attract all the anime fags

Why even come into the thread? Your biased is merly towards me personally without any adherence to any facts

I'm sure it is. And so are you.

your absolutly right, my bias is towards you- the cancer of Sup Forums. it used to be good you know.

It could be any number of potential things that appear that way on a digital video recording device, for example dust or small insects in the light during the night can look like floating orbs. But a far flung guess with zero research is still a far flung guess.

As for the underground, it's not uncommon for things to be hidden underground and out of sight. These tactics were used in Vietnam and part of why bunker buster series bombs were developed, especially after some of the bunkers the Nazis built. They punch deep and have a big explosion to destroy targets and tunnel/cave systems. Clearly they had some big things stashed in there like maybe caches of rockets or mortars. Don't think for one moment that they don't use manual labor to move things in the ME.

You're obsessing over nothing and getting your aluminum foil panties in a bunch.

Yep personal. Read this guy's critiques it's shit give sources and he says the contrary its bullshit. Stop being so fucking obvious. Other people are lurking but they ain't talking for obvious reasons

It's simple. Does it seem like I'm a retarded fool.

Seem to be refuting all your hurry durr with facts for the most part. On a fucking cell phone. That should make things clear

Fact b was never good but this is a discussion thread. That kind of retardation this far in doesn't help you one bit.

Those are some big ass bugs. Those would be some big ass birds. In an even distribution from the blast. Near a war zone where other bombs have gone off.

Things are buried underground for a reason. What they hit had to have been important.

The war in yemen hadn't given enough time for them to move massive fuel depots underground. Only things like bunkers would have been in place

I dropped a link in another thread and they got worked up about it. This thread led to a discussion and I have no problem debating all of you at the same time on fact

check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=tnkrIchfE-Y

I have a questionfor you and everyone else who might take a second. Have you ever seen a schizophrenic on a bus or seen one or known one. Do you think they can rebuttle thus many people simultaneously or do you think their cognitive function is impaired as you so imposed in your closing argument.

no this isnt a disscussion thread, its bait thread- your game. should have thought it through better, though i doubt your capable of it. i've seen some truly remarkable dupes in my time here, this falls far short of them.

anyway, my dishonnored dl is done, see ya!

salty as fuck, and busted as fuck. thanks for playing my game and providing me with a half hour of amusement.

you know theres better things for you hormonal teens o do now that schools out- ever tried getting laid, trust me, its well worth the invested energy, unless of course you get off by achieving nothing. if so carry on.

Interesting. I have no idea what that is. Could be high velocity tracer rounds. A mazer. I don't know.

It was an example, not an explanation. It was meant to make you think that just maybe when that MOAB blew up whatever it did you may be seeing refraction of particles thrown up by the explosion. You don't know. I don't know. But I guarantee that was not a nuclear warhead of any type that went off.

Yemen has also been, like most of the Middle East, a dump for a long time with people fighting for a long time.

Interesting. I have no idea what that is. Could be high velocity tracer rounds. A mazer. I don't know. Motive is in question. Why would they deploy such a weapon against isis I'm Syria when conventional arms seem to work. Could have been tactile though. I should also question authenticity as it seems to be a common theme here. I'll take a look again later.

Bait thread. Why have you not responded to the 20 others ranging on different subject slandering the cia. Why is this one rustling your jimmies

Personal attacks. You also spent half an hour in a self declared bait thread. I hold a post secondary degree, have worked at the top of my field alongside nearly exclusively ivy league alumni and have contributed to books published by the MIT press. I'm not a wizard and have dated some very high profile women and am currently. Thanks for asking though

Gatling style gun with tracer rounds, expected with a high rate of fire.

youtu.be/iLEGE7k9FD4

That video is a year old. What's your point?

Oh yeah? Well I am the Emperor of the universe and am fluent in all known languages. I have dated some of the hottest ladies in the galaxy, as a matter of fact a green skinned one is sucking on my knob right now.

>we are all kangs on the internet, you faggot