E-excuse me, user

>E-excuse me, user
>Are you spending this New Year alone?
>If yes, c-can I spend it with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

tulpa.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously. I'd rather spend time with a imaginary girl than sit completely alone.

hi finlan

No, I'm spending it with my family.
Plus, they'd disown me if I brought a fucking nip home you piece of shit.

Finland, I'll spend New Years with you

What's with the Glowstick on your neck?

stupid pussyjew stop trying to brainwash me like the other losers. I am above these sexual urges, you are powerless befour me.

No. I'd like to spend it with you.

New Year’s Eve is overrated anyway
That’s what you’d say if it wasn’t for the scenario taking place in front of you, as a bunch of sweets collide against your face bringing you back to reality.
There they were, Hirasawa Yui and Tainaka Ritsu fighting over the last strawberry resting on top half devoured chiffon cake you had bought on your way to this so called new year party.
You not being a social freak, had to be brought by the ears by the two battling girls who would by no means let you skip such an important event held at Mio’s place to celebrate the remaining hours of this year you’ve all spent together, for better or worse, with its ups and downs but in the end and by anonymous decision, fun.
Suddenly, as both girls forked the lone strawberry, Mugi and Mio’s voice resonated in unison downstairs demanding for help with the onigiri, to which Ritsu quickly responded by storming downstairs yelling her favorite culinary phrase
-RICE BEFORE SNACKS!!
What followed after that violent movement from the tomboyish girl was said strawberry dancing through the airs and ending on top of your nose, which resulted in a strawberry-craving Yui jumping on top of you: both your faces so close to each other you could feel each other’s warm breathing colliding against her and your pink, trembling lips.

-Anonchan y-you’re not going to eat this strawberry r-right?
Was it just your imagination or could you see the brown haired, oblivious guitar player whom you’ve never seen as more than a childish klutz….blushing?

>tfw no Finnish gf to spend New Year's with together in isolation

Feels bad man

I fucking wished.

>still being sick from christmas
Ohh well first new year alone for me. Will most likely sleep at 23:59

Häng dig

I want to get in a sauna with Fumika

I appreciate your concern for my wife but she is only comfortable arround me, I'm sorry.

Huori painu vitun helvetti neekeri.

>2017
>not spending new year with your waifu

tulpa.info/

you'll thank me later

>spending time with a female girl
Sorry love but I'm not gay.

>a female girl
Like what? As opposed to a male girl?

Bitch i don't even have a friend (female) to say this to me

Nah, sorry, I was planning on just hanging out with my dad. Eat out, come back home before midnight, drink a bit while we talk, go to sleep not too long after midnight.

GTFO bitch you're not my waifu

do I even know you bitch?

gtfo of mah house gook, fukken lel