How is everyone today?

Good

Great to hear/

Looks like the thread is doomed

Sadly

bump

Indeed

Bump

My god, it feels like I haven't posted in years. So glad to be back.

Welcome back
What kept ye away from s/fur bread?

Had to watch my catters and doggo at my parent's house while they went to the Bahamas for a week. It sucked because I forgot I got a permaban just before I moved out, and couldn't get around it, so I just lurked.

So what have you guys been up to?

Ah that sucks then
How'd ye pick up a permaban may I ask?

Also nothing much here, just vidya and doodling as usual.

I was in a gore thread, and I posted a webm of a small dog getting violently sexually assaulted. It was pretty bad. Apparently the md5 was banned since I saved it, which I didn't know, so I got a perma just from trying to post it. Wasn't too bad because I moved about just a month later anyway. I'd post it if I could. It's the first thing that ever really made me cringe in all the years of coming here, so I had to save it.

Family is making it really fucking hard, but life is tolerable today. That's about as detailed as you're going to get, but that'sabout as detailed as things need to be

Hope everything gets better for ya, dude. I certainly know what it's like to live with a family like that, so I feel your pain.

That's a lot of vagina

Ah fair then
Haven't heard of that one meself but it sounds pretty grim.

Good to have ye back anyways.

Trying to summarize things, I'm not some autistic furfag demanding I be allowed to we a suit at family gatherings, but I have decided that life is shit and through random trial and error I have decided that I function better as a human being when I'm allowed to do what I want, when I want, reliably, without people telling spending half their lives trying to dtermine what I should do with my life. Some people are content enough to not kill themselves when they're simply "alright, i guess". Why can't people leave it at that? Swear to fuck epople are goingt o make me get shitfaced drunk in the back loam pit and stab myself in the heart just to make sure the job gets done

Thanks, it's great to be back with my real family. I love you guys.

Sorry to hear that. I know that family can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. I hope everything works out well you, my dude.

If I end up homeless *again* (because it already happened fucking once) that may actually be what happens. Why is it not enough that I work enough to pay 150 dollars in rent every week and try to keep myself not-miserable? WHy does everyone else have to get involved and tell me I'm doing life wrong? I've tried doing life right, it just makes me want to die because you can't fix life

I'll roll

bamp

no cub please

I was reading your posts while I was gone for the past week. Shit seems like it hard for you. I hope you get better, but you do have to remember this: even though they're kind of a pain the ass, your family means well. The fact that they try to tell you how to do things, while annoying as fuck, it shows they care about you. If you don't take their advice because it's stupid or something, the best thing you can do while they're trying to lecture you is to fake a smile and say "thanks", and leave it at that.

I need some pandas

FEMDOM

FEMDOM

POST FEMDOM

Woot. That one is new to me

Oh that's exactly what I do, but it's more an issue with... even a few quote marks won't do it right. I am a person who believes in basically nothing at all and tries to do everything I can to understand social systems and the universe and *myself* and I believe in repeated personal experience over conventional wisdom because my often-repeatable experience has shown conventional wisdom to be retarded. Throug plenty of experience, from being the "the good boy on the state champion math team" to "being a drug dealer making 500 bucks a week PROFIT", I've found that works best for me is working a job to pay my bills and otherwise being left the hell alone to do as I see necessary (to find the contentment to continue to bother to exist). Nobody else seesm to understand that, no matter how many times or how many ways I explain it.

MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR 8 YEARS JUST TO CHANGE BEDPANS IN A HOSPITAL OR DEAL WITH RIDICULOUS OLD-PEOPLE-ONLY PROBLEMS, MAYBE I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE SO I CAN PAY YOU WHILE I KEEP LIFE TOLERABLE

Lolollor

I'm sorry your family is such a pain in the ass, man. I can sympathize with that. And I know life can be hard, and just plain unfair. I'd give you a hug and make things better if I could.

Roll boi

Love to you too my good man

You know, maybe I'm the kind of persn wo'd be perfectly happy working on a farm 14 hours a day subsistence farming so I could provide better options for hwatever plowed-the-first-farmgirl-i-got-hold-of family I managed to create. Maybe I don't even believe in the same "greater things" or "happiness" that other people do, because experience has taught me otherwise. I DON'T WANT WHAT YOU WANT FOR ME, but somehow that's not acceptable

Anyway, pretty sure the ranting's over. I'm not an attention whore so I'm going to leave it at "expressing sentiment some people shoudl probably hear"

Nah, I've enjoyed reading all your posts. It's good to vent. We're all here for you, and each other. Thanks for sharing.

Saved, I've never seen these ones.
Thank you user, I love Kacey's art.
Also, anyone got more taurs?