I'm happy /b. I'm content with my life. I meet women all the time. I have a social life. I have dozens of friends...

I'm happy /b. I'm content with my life. I meet women all the time. I have a social life. I have dozens of friends. I have a good job and i make a decent living.

I used to be just like you.

Ask me anything.

I'm kind of like that except I don't have a social life or friends. However I make lots of money and set out to do this so I could spend most of my time on my battlestation jacking off to hentai and browsing The Chan

Basically same except hard to make friends, plus moving out soon

What do you do?

shitposts on a japanese image board from what I can tell

I think most people I'm general are pretty normal like you, OP. I guess.. good job. But if you want to be asked something.. where do you work??

Meh... Same here except I was getting women all the time until I decided to get married to one but the other girls still flirt with me all the time and my wife doesn't mind, she doesn't feel threatened by them at all. I'm a actually a poor user without a job but everything seems to go just fine so all in all i'm happy.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums then?

i taught myself programming then i started my own business. i've finally gotten good enough at writing to make some money off that now too.

why not? i still come here to help people like you. not everyone on here is a miserable fuck.

i just used to be.

not really the right questions to ask.

OP is a faggot

Why are you seeking our approval, if your life is successful as you claim it is?
Why are you seeking attention/affection from btards?

just trying to help you faggots i couldn't give a fuck about your approval

Why do you lie?

It's Sunday

Why even come here then?
Your life is so successful, yet you claim to have surpassed the sterotype of btards. Yet you come back.
Sounds like a god complex.
What are you compensating for?

>like you
>implying that i'm a misserable fuck
Nah i'm just going through really fucking bad amphetamine withdrawals, so i really have nothing else to do.

i genuinely think the world would be a better place if people learned how to pull themselves out of poverty and despair, like i did. this is anonymous and it's filled with people who are just like i used to be. if not here then where?

But you're no better then anyone else.
You're here.

i think you find comfort in believing it isn't possible. i think you'd rather blame someone else then accept that you can actually change it for yourself. personal responsibility is abhorrent to you.

otherwise why even bother posting in this thread?

i know it's comforting to believe that. it might be the only place left in your world to find a common affinity, even if it's just misery.

I honestly dont give a fuck either way.I find it hypocrital, and comical, that you are seeking attention from the people you claim are in a worse state then your self.That you are so far driven from Sup Forums that you feel the need to come back, and seek attention for your accomplishments. Yet them deem everyone else here, as a lesser human then thy self.
I've been here since i was 16. I'm not going to go anywhere.

lesser? you have some weird inferiority complex here. that's on you, not me

i want to help. it's the opposite. i was just like you and all the other miserable fuckers here. i changed my own life, so can you.

>I've been here since i was 16.

that's great. welcome to your one year anniversary

I don't need to change anything.
:^)

that sucks dude. what made you stop?

sure doesn't sound that way friend. you have some real self esteem issues and you feel the need to troll, both of which are of course tied together.

Alright I'll bite
How long would you say the process took?