CONFIRMED: It was Bayern who snitched on Spanish clubs to FIFA and European Union resulting in those ridiculous...

CONFIRMED: It was Bayern who snitched on Spanish clubs to FIFA and European Union resulting in those ridiculous transfer bans from the former and massive fines from the latter.

If you took the time to inform yourself on the FIFA case then you know that those transfer bans stink. I mean, they even put Zidane's sons on the list of "illegal" players.

Is there a more pathetic club that Bayern? Ruining Bundesliga for decades with their imperialist policies, there are even rules in place in Germany to make sure no billionaire can buy a German team and make them compete for the title like they did with Chelsea, City and PSG, used to dominating in Germany so can't deal with getting BTFO by La Liga teams in Europe. Massive inferiority complex toward Real Madrid for as long as I remember, every time they play them they verbally provocate them before the game and are aggresive as fuck on the pitch.

It's so sad. Clubs from poor, debt ridden, full of unemployment Spain rape German teams in UCL so they go crying to their German buddies in EU to bend the law to destroy them.

Other urls found in this thread:

eppgroup.eu/mep/Santiago-FISAS-AYXELÀ
sport.es/es/noticias/barca/santiago-fisas-desvela-que-denuncia-barca-madrid-ante-vino-del-bayern-5249723
m.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4rds8a/spanish_mep_santiago_fisas_bayern_munich_is/
futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/07/05/primera/1467746118_233965.html
cadenaser.com/ser/2016/07/05/deportes/1467730782_780820.html
defensacentral.com/real_madrid/1467741102-fisas-el-bayern-ha-denunciado-a-los-clubes-espanoles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha, based Bayern
thank you

>2-2
>rape

>tfw Bayern was for a brief moment in time the best club in the world but now they are Dortmund 2.0 with some portuguese moor that lies about his age

Source?

>Tfw when you hate Buyern in real life and when you to the games with your lads but love the amount of Butthurt they create on Sup Forums

here's a picture of it

what even happened to both madrids bans?

Based Buyurn

Bayern "where are my traktors" Munchen

and then these faggots then got btfo by spanish clubs in cl 3 years in a row keks

btw source

Santiago Fisas

eppgroup.eu/mep/Santiago-FISAS-AYXELÀ

>there are even rules in place in Germany to make sure no billionaire can buy a German team and make them compete for the title like they did with Chelsea, City and PSG
Yeah because beating a club that earned everything by hard work with a suggar daddy and pure plastic is good for the league.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.I am not even a bauern fan but Chelseas,ManCity and PSG are huge cancer teams and are loosers who choke constantly in the Cl.

There is no debate that buyern are reckless towards under bundesliga teams,but atleast they earned it.Furthermore theier defeat is even more tasteful when they get defeated not by money but tactics and hard work.

t.M'lady Gladbach fan

> towards *other bundesliga teams

sport.es/es/noticias/barca/santiago-fisas-desvela-que-denuncia-barca-madrid-ante-vino-del-bayern-5249723

I don't know spanish, so I'm not sure if this is the correct article, but it's all over the spanish sports media from what I can see.

Hitler didn't like FCB, he was FCN and 1860 fan because Bayern was a Jew club.

where is the fucking article?

Based Glubb.

I knew that buyern got founded by a jew.I mean it's kinda ironic that they are literally a club of corrupt international jews.I was just posting uncle adolf because OP is polish.

TYBB

m.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4rds8a/spanish_mep_santiago_fisas_bayern_munich_is/

futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/07/05/primera/1467746118_233965.html

cadenaser.com/ser/2016/07/05/deportes/1467730782_780820.html

defensacentral.com/real_madrid/1467741102-fisas-el-bayern-ha-denunciado-a-los-clubes-espanoles

>was

Well, shit, there it is. Another reason to hate Buyern.

>this cuck
>they e-earned it

It's a self sustaining cycle, should Bayern be allowed to harvest all the best bundesliga players every single year because they made some right decisions in the 70s

How did Bayern earn the right to buy Hummels for eg?

He'd be by far the oldest man in the world now. No Argentinian technology could have pulled that of.

I'll be honest, I don't trust what anybody from pp has to say. Hopefully we'll get other sources soon

Still hilarious bayern couldn't even win a cl since they started this shit and even got humiliated in the process by those same clubs they tried to fuck lel

Hummels was at Bayern before Dortmund but Klinsfag released him or something like that.

>there are even rules in place in Germany to make sure no billionaire can buy a German team and make them compete for the title like they did with Chelsea, City and PSG
But that is not the reason the rule is in place, the rule is in place so fans have a say in the direction their club is going and to prevent sugar daddies from buying clubs and ruining the competition, everyone here hates Buyern but I am pretty sure everyone would hate a team like PSG more, because Buyern grew organically.

RB Leipzig is the case in point, they have not played a single Bundesliga game and everyone already hates them, there are fan protests because they basically break this one rule you say is to keep Buyern at the top.

>teams get punished for breaking the rules
>somehow this makes bayern the bad guy
you are funny guise

spanish clubs should start making cheeky bids for all bayern players

Ah, you mean Bayern being a Jew club.

>hard-working club tries to enforce the rules
>this is somehow bad

>He'd be by far the oldest man in the world now. No Argentinian technology could have pulled that of.
What about Nazi technology they got from the ALIENS?

at least barcelona got revenge by selling them thiago

>What about Nazi technology they got from the ALIENS?
That is kept strictly on the moon and no German is to ever mention it outside of conspiracy theorists on the internet to avoid suspicion!

>le epic cuck meme
Ofc they can do what ever they want now.But it's not like other team could have established them selfes.I mean Gladbach won the championship 5 times in the 70's aswell as some Cl's.You can't blame buyern for having a good management.

yeah, I know it's a one guy for now, but everybody suspected it was Bayern since the beggining. I mean who else? English clubs get raped too, but they live in their own world in Premier League so I doubt they would play dirty like that. I don't even think they could if they wanted to, their relationship with FIFA is not so good, most people in FIFA and UEFA hate FA for being difficult and not playing along and openly critized Premier League in the past. Plus it's the Germans who control the EU, not the English.

>Bayern
>hard-working
>"We earned our money, honestly!"

Don't make me laugh

>Plus it's the Germans who control the EU, not the English
The eternal Pole.
They started out organically and their sponsors pump them full of money, I don't know why people keep saying it when they have Qatar as a sponsor.

So let me get this straight: The UEFA/FIFA has rules but its not the club who breaks the rules that is considered bad, but the club that points out that other clubs broke them?

Tell me Mikolaj, what do you we have laws for if breaking them shouldnt have consequences?

And bayern didn't even have the balls to admit they were the ones behind it lel

nobody likes a tattletale

>Plus it's the Germans who control the EU, not the English.
kek, the EU is basically Versailles V2

UEFA/FIFA or football associations in general are like the mafia, you know they are breaking the law all the time but there's an omerta

You a snitch boy?

Ugh...

Can Germans honestly even get more annoying at this point. Fuck you.

>UEFA/FIFA has rules
made to prevent human trafficking of minors, something that wasn't happening. Do you think zidane is trafficking with his son by making him play at the same club he manages, one of the biggest in the world? Or seung woo lee at barcelona, who was sent to la masia by his country's football federation. Same applies to the rest of the kids

That's the problem, this was all a technicality and not really what the spirit of the fifa minors law was supposed to be and act on

this flag
this topic

Wait until we win the Euro and become more arrogant.

>made to prevent human trafficking of minors, something that wasn't happening.
Apparently youre wrong or else the rules were specifically phrased that way.

>this was all a technicality
Then how come that it resulted in (pseudo) punishment and hasnt lead to reform? If something isnt working as intended you usually change it. How come that hasnt happened if what you say was true?

you realize it was the spanish clubs 'playing dirty' and no one else, right? otherwise they wouldn't have had bans put on them (that are easily maneuvered around anyway)

As I said, if you informed yourself on the case then you'd know that it stinks. It's clear that the goal here is to attack Spanish football, not enforce the rules. Both the transfer bans and the fines are ridiculous, clubs presented clear, logical arguments in their defence, it's just that the bureaucrats from EU will always find a way to bend the law. It's a technicality, with the youth players, it's not about spanish clubs exploiting the youth, or buying them illegaly, or not registering them. It's about, you see, the fact that they registered them, supposedly, slightly wrong. I mean, they put Zidane's sons, who lived in Madrid for their whole lives and train with Real's youth teams since the beggining, on the list of players that were aquired "illegaly". They went out of their way to find a way to attack the clubs, but everyone with a brain knows that the clubs did nothing wrong.

FIFA and EU didn't look for the reason to attack spanish clubs, but rather they looked for any excuse, no matter how small or ridiculous, to do so.

>you're wrong
then please answer this question: do you think, for example, zidane is trafficking with his son by making him play in madrid, where he trains, in a country he has lived for years? If not, then this is all a technicality

>Then how come that it resulted in (pseudo) punishment and hasnt lead to reform?
how come one of the most corrupt orgs in the world made something like this? gee I don't know, how come they awarded qatar the wc?

And if all this was as transparent and right as you make it seem, why did bayern have to hide they were the ones behind it? why did fifa hide they were the ones behind it?

investigations on english clubs are going on right now

>german clubs pay taxes
>Germany gives Spain money as part of the handling of the Euro crisis
>Spain gives spanish clubs unreasonable tax benefits and breaks

>mfw OP is asking german clubs to literally finance spanish ones and be okay with that

good try derailing, hans, but this has literally nothing to do with the case being discussed

>but everyone with a brain knows that the clubs did nothing wrong
Apparently they did or else they wouldnt be a sentence to serve and fees to pay.

>do you think
It doesnt matter what I think. I also disagree with prison sentences for tax fraud. Does that mean that me committing tax fraud should entitled me to not get punished? What sort of spastic argument is that? There are laws in place which, apparently, were broken. Technicality or not, the laws were broken.

>how come one of the most corrupt
So basically none of the laws are relevant because you disagree with them. They are irrelevant because anyone who might be against you is corrupt. I think I'll bring this up if I am ever close to being sentenced to prison time: But judge, this entire system is corrupts, why should I abide by laws that arent in my own interest?

>why did bayern have to hide they were the ones behind it? why did fifa hide they were the ones behind it?
Why does the legal system hide the identity of the perpetrator/victim/witness in an ongoing legal investigation?

Sorry Jose, but you cant just cherry pick laws that you like.

the spirit of the law doesn't fucking matter if you break the wording of it

maybe you don't understand, when you break the rules, even if it's something the guy writing the rule didn't think about before it was ratified, you're still in the wrong and you accept your punishment. and then you go and get the rule changed, because it isn't doing its job correctly.

there are no degrees of illegality here, it's basically just a boolean, either the clubs broke fifa/uefa rules or they didn't.

if they did, even if it's bullshit and not what the rules are supposed to stop, the clubs that broke the rules are still in the wrong while the existing rules say they are.

if they didn't break the rules we wouldn't have this thread.

But it has? Assumign we're talking about the case regarding Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Athletic Bilbao, Atlético Osasuna, Elche und Hercules.

>Bayern can't beat Spanish clubs on the pitch
>Proceeds to win on court

>Buyern

>
>Yeah because beating a club that earned everything by hard work with a suggar daddy and pure plastic is good for the league.

Deep down you know thats bullshit. Right?.
The current generation of players have nothing to with what the club did 20 years ago.

Furthermore bayern is no different from all those other clubs you mention that buy established stars instead of developing young players.

They all do the same shit. Your are being an hypocrite.

there's nothing unreasonable there, Real, Barca, Bilbao and Osasuna are different organizations than most sport clubs, they have the socio system, and I don't see how having some clubs work in a traditional way any different than what was discussed earlier in this thread about rules preventing billionaire takeovers of German clubs. It's just the traditional rules of the country's football culture, and it's not EU's business to interfere with that of judge it unfair. Of course EU loves to interfere in everything though. I mean, they literally got interested in my mail box and removed it from inside my building and put it outside, because it didn't fit the "rules". Except few block from here the rules don't seem to apply anymore because mailboxes are still inside there. Ever read Kafka? Or watched "Brazil"?

Both EU and FIFA just went in looking for any excuse, any technicality, anything to use to attack spanish clubs. You could find something "dirty" like that on any club or league in the world probably.

Wow foreign billionares cant buy german clubs?! No wonder its so SHIT compared to the EPL.

Buyern will win every season until they allow foregin billionares to buy clubs. It makes so much sense why Dortmund keeps selling their players to Buyern, everyones a broke bitch

>What sort of spastic argument is that?
I'm simply asking you a question: do you think zidane is trafficking with his son or not?

>Technicality or not, the laws were broken
so you admit it was a technicality, good. The law was made to avoid human trafficking of minors, which there was none

>Why does the legal system hide the identity of the perpetrator/victim/witness in an ongoing legal investigation?
it doesn't for those involved in the investigation, you clueless mong lel

the fifa transfer ban for signing minors has literally nothing to do with clubs receiving illegal financial help. Two completely different cases. The punishment doesn't even come from the same place, one from fifa the other from the eu. Get a clue

How are they looking for any reason? These clubs payed less taxes than they should for literally no reason.

>Apparently they did or else they wouldnt be a sentence to serve and fees to pay.

How much more stereotypically German can you be? The Big Brother is always right, Hans, I know. I. MUST. OBEY.

>everyones a broke bitch
More like the opposite. Clubs are fiscally responsible, coincidentally the last club that was actually broke was Dortmund - after they bought the league in 2002.

OP is talking about both the transfer ban and the recent fines, though. You get a clue.

bayern did something right for once

How is Bayern pathetic? Barca and Real have far too many unfair advantages

>earned everything by hard work
LMAO

>do you think zidane is trafficking with his son or not?
I wont bother to answer that because youre too dumb to get why this is irrelevant to the topic.

>so you admit it was a technicality, good
Are you 12? Your English comprehension skills are fucking abysmal. I basically that it doesnt matter whether or not it was a technicality you uneducated mochito nigger.

>The law was made to avoid human trafficking of minors
Then apparently it wasnt phrased properly, genius.

>it doesn't for those involved in the investigation
What does that have to the with the issue at hand? FIFA tells other clubs, they are still not allowed to tell the press. Who says that they didnt know? Because they didnt tell the press?

Its a law you fucking cuck. If you disagree with a law then you change it. You cant just break and law and AFTERWARDS say that its retarded. What the fuck is the point of the legal system if that would actually work? The only time it does is if the judge misinterpreted the law which might have been the case since the investigation is still ongoing, isnt it? As far as I remember they referred up to a higher instance.

They have though. Their initial money advantage over other clubs come from being a pioneer of merchandising in Germany, everything after that was good business.

If Spanish government decides that clubs organized as traditional registered sports associations instead of limited company should get tax breaks, then it's their business, and some fucking bureaucrat in Brussels should have no say in it.

How much of a sheep you have to be to defend EUSSR, especially after they finally went completely insane during the last year?

don't even bother hans, you're trying to explain to a bunch of underage retards the concept of legality, and they only want to be mad a bayern for some reason.

Look man I am not saying that they are not corrupt mountain jews nowadays.But you can't deny that other german organisations chocked with building up a market and establishing them selfes.

They made the right moves,you can't blame them for that.Ofc they are disgusting now,it does not change the fact that they worked for in the past.

They have been in bed with corporations since the 60s.
Basically they are Adidas' pet.
Where was the hard work? Exploiting a competitive advantage is hard work now?
Then there is the Kirch scandal...

What you're describing is a legal loophole. If I don't want to pay taxes on my car I can't just call it a horse and go "well cars registered as horses should get tax brakes", it's ridiculous.

>RM or Barca have like 500 million in revenue
>WE'RE NOT COMPANIES WE'RE TRADITIONAL SPORTS ASSOCIATIONS

>break the law
>get punished
>pablo and robert raging
>"they dindu nuffin"

At the end of the day its not Buyerns fault the league looks the way it does. Its Hertha, Hamburg and the Potts fault, because they have more people at their disposal yet still failed at establishing successful clubs. Berlin has a local market of 3.5m people yet Hertha managed to get relegated. Hamburg is just ad bad to be honest.

You are aware that Spain itself changed their law that benefits those clubs, right?
All this EU fine does is enforce it retroactively.

none of the advantages Real and Barca have are unfair, unless you're a commie. They get tax breaks because they aren't limited companies, they get most TV money because they generate most of that TV money.

Some people here sound like they'd love the american commie system, with the draft, no relegations and rewarding the worst teams every year. I mean, it's 2016, it's time for some equality, right? Let's implement some football affirmative action.

>They have been in bed with corporations since the 60s.
And? Other organisations could have done it,too.It's not theier fault that würstchen ulli had explosiv knees and became the goat manager and built up a global brand.

>It's a Polack finds some reason to be butthurt about Germany episode

Why don't you understand that their classification was different from every other professional club in Spain FOR NO REASON? They enjoyed a lower tax bracket FOR NO REASON.

>one of the advantages Real and Barca have are unfair, unless you're a commie.
This polack is fucking delusional.How much non sense can you contioune to throw up into this thread.

He was a Schalke fan, what are you talking about?

>those hitler dubs
Yeah,you are right.I still don't understand why french and polacks are still pissed about this,until this day.

>Other organisations could have done it,too
No they couldn't have. There can only be one team that wins the league year after year after year

Denn das ist alles nur geklaut,
das ist alles gar nicht meine,
das ist alles nur geklaut,
doch das weiß ich nur ganz alleine,
das ist alles nur geklaut
und gestohlen,
nur gezogen
und geraubt.
Entschuldigung, das hab' ich mir erlaubt.

ITT guys defending multibillion dollar organisations and discuss which ones earned their money """""""rightfully"""""""

So this is where the Schalke / FCN friendship came from.

it's not fo no reason, they operate differently than typical limited company club, they're still owned by their fans. Real Madrid fans could remove Perez from power if they decided too. The amount of money they earn makes no difference here. It's a different type of organization than most clubs, so slightly different rules applied to them. Again, it's none of EU's business, and they should have no power to force the clubs to change the way they operate and transform into a limited company.

There were some clubs he liked, but Schalke could keep its image as a worker's club in a somewhat left-winged surrounding.

Hitler's preferred clubs were 1860 München, 1. FC Nürnberg, VfB Stuttgart and SV Werder Bremen

What type of ownerr a company has doesn't change that it's still a company you imbecile.

Again, your describing a legal loophole. You can buy membership just like you can buy shares of other clubs. The fact of the matter is those few clubs were exempt for the need to transform into a limited company unlike every other club that turned/is professional.

>it doesn't matter if it's a democracy, oligarchy or dictatorship, it's still a country and same rules should apply to all

No surprise here. Bayern is the eternal ass blasted bitch of both R.M and Barcelona.

Der Ewige Cuck.

Placing Zidane's son in the list of 'illegals' was beyond pathetic.

You really are an imbecile, aren't? Putting aside the ridiculous notion that clubs are somehow the same as governements, that's not even an accurate compairson. Guess how it should sound.
>It doesn't matter if you're a president, a king or a chancellor, you're still the representative of your country on the global stage and the same rules should apply to all
And guess what - they do!

>Or watched "Brazil"?
sadly, yes

>yuropoor "leagues"

>we are not a billion dollar company
>we are not in international markets and a global brand
>we definetly don't want to make profit
>look we are just your average sporting club
>those laws don't apply to us because we are owned by our members
>those laws don't aplly to use because we are not stationed in a country that is part of the EU
Untermensch,please.Buyern is cancer but don't act like Real or Barcelona are the second coming of christ and are free of sin.