Does Sup Forums carry?

Does Sup Forums carry?

yes

Oh boy what have you done

Shit I carry everything except your cock.

conceal carry. I live in an open carry state, but you know all it will do is cause trouble for yourself. As sad as that may sound.

What kind of faggot needs a gun?

I live in a state where you have to have a permit to own a gun and anything concealed carry is only issued to ex-cops, business owners and celebrities.

But I carry anyway. Because niggers

No. I don't live in a nigger neighborhood.

No, because I don't have a small dick

Fucking this

no, because I don't do drugs, I live in a nice neighborhood. Hope you fags shoot the wrong person and go to prison someday.

It is possible someday, you're going to have an Islamic extremist about to cut off your head with no police around and a civilian with a gun will save your pathetic life.

I have a bigger phallus than you and I need to have a gun

Jesus.

angry and fearful white people

its a lot more possible some cop will drop me when I reach for my license and he sees the gun.

Just my fists you yank faggot

I carried my daughters for 9 months in my belly. No government is going to tell me I can't carry a gun too!

Absolutely. I work for a shitty city and the nature of my work puts me in an adversarial position to the less desirable citizenry on a regular basis. I'm not getting beat down by jaboo because he didn't feel like paying his water bill this month and I have to turn his service off

hahaha this shit is gold