What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/[email protected]&title=¬itle=&date=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=rBX5mo5jD7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was she dropped on her head?

>it's a Rooney downloads a fuckton of CP and Kate, being Rooney's guardian, gets arrested episode

Actual non meme autism.

How do you think she feels now that Vikander got the role?

She has an IQ of 17. I don't think she really understands it.

hot

>its a Roo Roo made Poo Poo episode

>that earlier "Roo Roo goes Poo Poo" thread

Good shit.

Is this legit from the leaks?

Yeah.

Yep. You can search the archives on WL

Completely legit.

Rooney is even more autistic IRL than in the meme.

>it's a Sup Forums is mean about the Roons thread
S-stop it

Room is such a at though

She's not even an SJW judging by her latest interview

Fucking autocorrect

Meant to say
>Roon is such a qt

Jesus fuck it's real. I always thought it was memes.

Stupid fucking redditor

explain please,
what was wrong with that email?

Do you happen to be on the spectrum, user?

There's nothing wrong with it at all. The thread is example infinity of projected self-loathing.

nah Im just not familiar with what she is refering to or who Amy is. just wondering what's autistic about it

Nothing wrong with it, perhaps a bit surprisingly casual and "outgoing"? but legit questions asked together with good reasoning.

One always assume these people are more formal with eachother because that is how we always s3 them, in interviews, papers, screen, red carpet, simarly to politicians/directors,etc. Butthey are just humans...
Its we who are something else I guess. I wouldn't be able to write an email like that, for sure!

The autism of this is better understood if you read the entire email transaction.

Amy is one of the Sony producers, and Rooney keeps begging her for information about TGWTDT or just generally sends her emails about TGWTDT (such as "look some people online liked the movie on this webpage haha"). Amy ignored all of these emails so Rooney started sending "pls respond" until Amy agreed to meet for coffee or something sometime. Judging from the emails, it turns out Amy didn't show up for this meeting and Rooney waited for a few hours. Rooney then proceeds to send more emails to Amy. Amy still doesn't respond.

What the fuck is that thing

So wanting information from another person is automatically autism if they don't give it to you?

>The autism of this is better understood if you read the entire email transaction.

link? tried searching wikileaks but couldnt find anything

The funniest part is that in a recent interview Rooney said something like "unless someone calls me and tells me otherwise, the role is mine"
She is still asshurt about it.

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/[email protected]&title=¬itle=&date=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

>ywn comfort rooney through her depressing crash of her acting career

how many careers has pan killed already?

>Rooney
>Jackman
>Cara
>all of the child actors

RIP

Rooney has like 5 movies lined up tho

kek, thank you

>It's a roo roo wants to play the role where her poo poo gets fucked because it made her private place feel warm and tingly episode

ROO ROO ROLL

>it's a Rooney sees a didlo made out of LEGO episode

Rooney is so fucking cute tho.

she's not cute she's lego

She dresses kinda weird

>it's a Rooney's trying to get her driver's license but doesn't understand the concept of speed episode

looks like a 90's style, she looks pretty good!

>it's a Rooney doesn't understand where the directional buttons are in the car and why there are no power ups on the road episode

youtube.com/watch?v=rBX5mo5jD7I

I was thinking the exact opposite

saw this on craigslist

I was the one who originally made this image and every time I try to post my Aging Mara memes, I get banned for 3 days

Yet OP posts it and nothing happens

Is there any justice in this world?

What site was that screencap from again?

Mods/janis seem to not care about the Roon today. Today is a good day. Post your memes.

a non-autistic person realizes that if someone doesn't respond to them then they don't want to talk and spamming "pls respond" isn't a good course of action.

AGC

But she didn't do that. Not getting an email response from a studio head does not mean you have autism.

Yeah I got banned for roonposting a while ago. Why do they Crack down on it so hard and let all the other shit go, especially NSFW stuff?

I want to play hockey with her tonsils

Any essential rooneycore I should be aware of?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Social Network
Her
The LEGO Movie

Girl knows what's up.

better than the niggers who put tomato on a pizza

wat

Drown.

I guess in the end, we are all niggers.