Ask a Junkie, alcoholic piece of shit anything, I'll make you feel better about your life i can guarantee that

Ask a Junkie, alcoholic piece of shit anything, I'll make you feel better about your life i can guarantee that

GOD. where can you find womeen like this; i mean look at that perfect pussy.

Were on the same boat OP

Indeed

mother of god that butthole. i would eat that ass raw.

Why do drugs ?

I'm an x-junkie, x-alcoholic piece of shit.

.. know the feel brah, get the fuck well.

You don't do drugs, Drugs do you.

It's a trap dude.

is your name adam?

Shitty lifey, family, job, not getting anything accomplished

Thank you very much

Sort of

do you live in ohio

there is no way that that vagina is a penis.

What drugs OP?

First off, sauce. Second, just why is your life so much worse than mine?

I'm trying so hard to get coke rn.

Why do you call yourself a piece of shit?

I used to be a junky alcoholic peice of shit. Now im not. Shits pretty cool, I watch a lot of anime now tho.
Bang well over 100 dollars a day in heroin. Shoot Coke for a pick me up. Mix Crack with lemon juice shoot that for an even better pick me up.

Havent touched anything in over a year.

Its a trap without a penis

Get a fucking Sheet on that bed. YUK

When is the last time you were in detox?

Don't have sorry
, - 2700,nihilistic, 24 years never had a gf or even had sex(i don't care)

It's a man that looks like a girl all the way down to the vulva. Acts like a girl, has ovaries, fucks and sucks dick only.

But, it's just a faggot stuck in a woman's body.

Why OP .. just WHY do you do that !?

How much alcohol do you drink daily?

Well, i don't care about my future, my family don't care about mey, even that I got cancer, i just want to diet, no goals, no family planing, nothing to contribute

I don't know how do I explain, just because my family, is the main reason actually, they don't give a shit about me, i was a homeless for 2 years, drugs, alcohol

20,25 cans of beer at the minimum

OH fuck that's a lot of beer. I thought I was fucked for averaging 3.5 beers a day

But, do you actually do anything wrong that makes other people suffer?

Pieces of shit usually make others suffer or put them in some level of misery. Do you do that?

You ever suck a dick for drugs?

Stole from my dad and sister for coke

If you are not making people or animals suffer for your gain or happiness, then you can back off on the "piece of shit talk" if you want. It's not really fitting honestly.

I know some great people that have drug and alcohol addiction.

Never and I'm not planning to do so, do you think anyone would want thaty beast?