LOL, MCCARTHYISM AMIRITE GUYS?!!

>LOL, MCCARTHYISM AMIRITE GUYS?!!

Except this film and a lot of liberal pro commie stuff that has been declassified has proven McCarthy was right.

At this point they've gone from "THEY WERE NOT COMMUNISTS STOP MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS" to "They were Communists, so what? There's nothing wrong with that."

Reminds me of "BILL CLINTON IS A DEVOTED HUSBAND AND A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN AND THESE FALSE ACCUSATIONS ARE A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY" to "lol it was just a blowjob who cares, stop being such a prude."

About a month after Obama leaves office I expect him to say he actually was born in Kenya but he felt the law was discriminatory so it was his duty to disobey it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YziNNCZeNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>About a month after Obama leaves office I expect him to say he actually was born in Kenya

>caring about that

Ted Cruz pls

I wish all communists would die a horrible death. I also fucking hate Cranston.

Do you even first amendment?

>Daddy what's Communism?
>Well sweetie, Communism is when you have a sandwich, and you see someone who is hungry, so you give them half.

>Well sweetie, Communism is when you have a sandwich men with guns threaten your life unless you hand it over. They take most for themselves, and distribute the rest amongst us filthy peasants.

Fixed that for you.

that's charity

No,Is charity.

Don't you understand that's how these people operate though?

First they'll tell you, that they just want to be loved and accepted, and that they're either being wrongfully accused or attack. Because it helps them get what they want, as a victim.

Once they're in charge of things they then go "Oh, they'res nothing wrong with X, you're just a bigot, it's 2016!"

Also
>>John Wayne is a dirty asshole jerk rudeboy

Thank's hollywood

I see Hal is moving up in the world.

Communists really need to die.

>freedom of speech! FUCK YEAH!
>60s-80s: oh no he says communist libtard bullshit lets blacklist him and make his life a living hell
>00s-??s: oh no he says right wing non-pc bullshit lets blacklist him and make his life a living hell
nothing has changed besides that most people are still hypocrites who love their newspeak

This.

Retards on both sides.

>muh political teams

Whatever, lad. Both you left wingers and right wingers are boring and bitter AF.

There's no appeasing you, because you'll always believe that a film pushes an agenda because "muh patriarchy/ jews"

Get a grip. It's just a movie.

McCarthy was right, but he was also short-sighted in his actions.

Reminder that the HUAC was founded in 1938 by America's left-wing government to spy on and harass suspected fascist sympathizers and no one complains or even seems to know about that. Leftists are just mad their own tool of oppression got turned around on them.

nothing wrong with being a communist.

#resistcapitalism

I'm more angry about how the fucking Louis cuck character was never real and how they demonize Edward G. Robinson when he never revealed any names.

Fuck that.

He just didn't know what he was dealing with. Moldbug actually talks about that at length in his original NRx posts.

>tfw watching Good Night and Good Luck last week
>tfw Hollywood is still butthurt over McCarthy and Elia Kazan
Why are so many of them commies anyways? I thought these idiots were obsessed with getting their payday?

1/10 made me reply

The J word.

Also, about Kazan

youtube.com/watch?v=3YziNNCZeNs

and His grandaughter is a qt pie and she's with classic paul dano

Libertarians are wrong about most stuff except the right to a private life and what you do to your body is your decision. The rest is useless drivel propogated by angsty Ayn Randists.

/thread

>Let's just forget we were at war with the vanguard of communism.

Are you retarded?

>that booing
Fucking disgusting, sad seeing Ed Harris joining them in this.

Though he was wrong to think that communism as an ideological force was a threat.