I just took 20 tabs of LSD

I just took 20 tabs of LSD.
It was pretty hard because dealer told me not to swallow them so I got 10 between my lips and teeth and 10 under my tongue. They also tasted really bitter to the point I almost wanted to gag.

What am I in for?

Also LSD thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yPSLaLLnY40
youtu.be/vsBpeF-sEwI
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ey3AucXFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has to be bait

I only took one a month ago and I swallowed it and didn't feel anything at all, so I'm pretty sure my dealer is right.

The fact that you were able to make this post shows you are either lying, or your dealer gave you fake shit.

It was like 5 minutes ago, he said it takes 30 minutes to hit.

This is definitely b8

synthetic, real shit don't have a taste

duh, LSD is synthetic, even I know that.

Semi-synthetic

He means it's probably some research chemical.

How long until I can spit them out? It's pretty uncomfortable.

Yeah it was a research chemical in the 40s, I read about it.

This. If you took 20 hits of rc you just took a couple ice cream scoops out of your brain.

No you dolt you took research chems by today's standards. You deserve everything that's coming.

>You deserve everything that's coming
>EXISTENTIAL CRISIS ACTIVATED

>You deserve everything that's coming.

yeah I paid for them of course I deserve to have fun.
I don't really get the point of your post but thanks.

Dude if you took 20 hits you are going to have a very bad time holy shit please be bait

Don't worry everyone. Those blotters are A1. I had a few of em back in the 2001 era. Pre 9/11
You're in for a ride op.

This is some obvious bait.

hahhahhahaa u will die. stream it

Research LSD analog. You didn't take real lsd, just something similar

This little faggot is going to die in about 30 mins

OP as soon as you read this, leave the thread and look up "two girls one cup". Play that on repeat with the volume at full and just watch that for the next 5 hours. Best high I've ever had. Do it.

a dead nigger is a good nigger

Wait they tasted bitter?
I've tooken them multiple times and they're supposed to have no taste I thought?

Psychosis and a lifetime of drool slipping from your mouth

Ur in for one hell of a night... Or next few days if u really took 20. Where are u from I'll watch the news. U should be butt naked doing the robot in traffic within 3 hours.

Okay holy shit you're some stupid fucks.
I took that picture off the first page of google images and made it as obvious as possible and some of you guys still took the bait.

Anyway, as for the LSD thread, I got some nice Hoffman tabs I'm going to take with some friends on a trip to nature we're doing this week.

Tell your experiences with LSD and funny stories. I'll be posting some of mine.

In case this isn't bait, you're gonna fucking die. It wasn't LSD, since LSD has no taste whatsoever. And 20 tabs of 25i or whatever the fuck it was is going to either kill you or give you permanent brain damage.

Also we're thinking of taking San Pedro for the first time, not sure if combined with the LSD or not. Anyone has experience with San Pedro and LSD?

Rip you its not supposed to taste like anything that's prob a research chemical my dude

OP is probably full of shit. That's OK.

But there are probably people in this thread that aren't. Enjoy.

youtu.be/yPSLaLLnY40

my cousin died caus of this combination dont do it

> didn't take 20 hits of acid
...but, LSD overdose symptoms include:
Vomiting, Respiratory failure, Seizures, Elevated body temperature, Heart arrhythmia, and Bleeding in the brain.
If you feel any of those, seek medical attention.
Otherwise, enjoy the fireworks.

Nope, if it's bitter, most likely nbome so he'd die.
But bad B8 will always be bad B8

youtu.be/vsBpeF-sEwI

>tasted really bitter

Grats, you didn't buy LSD. You most likely bought an NBOMe, probably 25i. 20 tabs can easily kill a person.

Fuckin' loon.

This has to be bait. You just took fake, nasty chemicals that, at best, will give you a bad trip. You're going to have a horrible time.

Last time I took LSD I was with my bestfriend and her boyfriend. I started getting some visuals and everything looked wobbly and I kept looking at trippy shit with my VR headset but after a while I started coming down and it was all very underwhelming. I went to talk to my bestfriend to tell her that her shit was very underdosed.

Before I could finish my sentence it hit me like a motherfucking sledgehammer.
Anyone had a similar experience where you insult the LSD you took and it shows you you're its bitch?

its nearly fucking impossible to od off acid you buy on the street
people can take hundreds times the does on the average tab

>tasted really bitter
Lsd doesn't taste bitter. You got nbome most likely

If you took 20 tabs of nbome you're gonna die

If you don't die, you're lying about both of those things

Obvious b8, that aside, I just took 6 tabs (roughly 600 mg) And it blew my mind yesterday, it hit in a park in LA and i had to drive an hour back home on time to leave to a dodger game. Try driving home in traffic at the peak of a 600mg trip everything was intense and so dam beautiful. always take it outside during the day. and use weed.

Say that to my face fucker

Yup. Shrooms too that have a deley before........ZANG

The trip I had was so dam intense, after I finally made it home after traveling through hyperspace I got in the car with my family to go to a dodger game, listend to music the whole ride it felt eternal, listened to the red telephone by love and its the most beautiful song to listen to, as we got to the parking lot the sea of cars was waving, staring into the sky felt like an eternal swirls and patterns. trees burned. we sat at the fuckin top of the stadium and i felt like it was a mile down.

If by any chance this is not bait, you should stream it. Id pay to watch your brain melt.

That sounds pretty scary to be honest, I can't handle my acid well enough to be able to function enough to drive.

I don't really don't like to smoke when I trip, makes it too fuzzy for me. Why do you like weed while tripping?

OP here, I'd love to watch someone go down with 20 hits of nbome too, but unfortunately, it was bait.

Death from LSD is pretty rare, but it doesn't mean that an overdose won't leave you with a half fried brain for life.

thats nbome have fun dying

bruh if its bitter then u took nbome, and holy shit you're gonna die

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ey3AucXFc

Death from lsd is rare because no one is stupid as fuk to take 15 tabs at once,pharmacist here if its real lsd all u need is one tab to be tripping balls if u dont feel sht with one tab its something eles or uve been taking one tab everyday for the past month

>They also tasted really bitter to the point I almost wanted to gag.

Dude you're gonna die.

I saw a documentary on how "dangerous" LSD was and their example was some retard who fucking drank a vial of it and of course had a bad time. I hated that guy.

I took 250-400ug of LSD every week and a half or so for about 3 months in a row. Started getting really depressed, hated everyone and even being in a simple conversation was horrible. Now I kind of miss it but I know I will just sink straight back into that hole if I started taking it again. Sad times

if they're bitter, you got sold some 25i-NBOMe

Do people not read the fucking thread?

OP posted painfully obvious bait and even admitted to it halfway through the thread and you fucking retards are still taking the bait.

I fucking hate summer. How fucking stupid can you be?

> because no one is stupid as fuk to take 15 tabs
Almost.
That, and the dose size for pure LDS is in the micrograms range, leading to mistakes made by amateurs.

>when you think it not being summer stops kids and retards from coming here
You must be new here

>You must be new here
As opposed to you that has been here for 3 whole months?

Never said I thought that you fucking newfag, but obviously there's a big influx in retards visiting the "super top secret edgy hacker hideout" when school lets out.

Death

It kick starts the intense part of the trip and at the same time clears my mind, I made sure to roll a fat joint before tripping, took six tabs waited 2 hours then smoked, it started to get really intense and i was hallucinating a lot, was at a beautiful park with a lake, mist was hitting me and I felt great, i just kept everything positive. then drove home. Id say driving was scary as hell.

>no u

I also don't understand how they're still falling for it.
I literally just googled "20 tabs LSD"

I guess my bait was more interesting that my LSD thread.

You claim that bait is "painfully obvious"

Then you take the oldest bait on Sup Forums

Good one, asshat

Bitter taste is most likely NBOMe, which isn't orally active (swallowing it). If you took 20 tabs you're probably going to die. Shit b8 m8

I was hoping making the most painfully obvious bait I could think of would make people chuckle at it and then participate in the thread.
I really underestimated Sup Forums stupidity.

thread is obvious bait
anyone replying is stupid.

nobody is this dumb

> knows it's not real
> treating it as a hypothetical.
It's more about the "what if OP ate 20 hits of acid", would he survive, would he die, would he end up as a drooling retard.
It's also about sharing experiences with hallucinogens.

"xD I was just pretending to be retarded"

>using quotation marks
>not using meme arrows
Ecks dee

he said it was bitter it could be 25I in which case he will definitely die

We have a lying user here

Newfag

Yes it does. It's like a metallic cream soda. And all my acid trips were between 1989 - 1998, when there were no RCs to confuse it with.

Read the thread you fucking retard.

yeah you're either gonna overdose and die or this is fake. bitter lsd = not lsd

bah ha ha!! if this is true, you are so gonna lose your fucking shit! enjoy the secrets of the universe

>Newfag
Newfag

>It's also about sharing experiences with hallucinogens.
This.

Unfortunately I don't have any stories that would be funny or particularly interesting to others.

First time I tripped I felt like I was the cuboid angel from NGE floating through the fabric of timespace while fleeing from the non-existent police.
Best I could think of, if anyone has better stories please share.

At least someone did some of their due diligence. Maybe read the read too next time.

Newfag

Guise, i just ate 15 pounds of xanax, washed it down with a gallon of jim beam.
What am i in for?

Sounds like you have taken NBOMEs instead of acid meaning your dealer ripped you off. Also means you are probably going to die shortly since even having a few more than 1 can kill people. Especially if 25I. RIP OP.

death

>Newfag
Newfag

You're in for a couple dozen newfags believing you.

Newfag

This user knows the risks of NBOMe's

Rape, but is it really rape if you enjoy it?

Fireworks!

>Newfag
Newfag

Right? Hopefully he has real LSD (which he more than likely doesn't), poor guy.

I've only taken LSD before, how can I differentiate between LSD and NBO? I know that one is with UV light and also with the bitter flavour, but without actually taking them?

this is correct, enjoy your research chemical.

Buy a testing kit online. Better to be safe than sorry, man. Seen people die taking research chems before.

Test kits.
They're cheap and worth it.
Don't be an idiot, test your tabs.

I took LSD a few days ago at a Lan Party. Playin the shit out of warcraft 3 maps. AoE 2, savage Xr, Cod 2 and a bit of overwatch was crazy but fun. The atmosphere in the room was just amazing. Would recommend having a lan while on LSD.

RIP OP. Im actually sorry for you. Its not something you can throw back up. You legitimately will die if they were NBOMe's and you actually did 20 of them orally.