I am a 18yr old guy and got caught with weed earlier today...

I am a 18yr old guy and got caught with weed earlier today. The cops are gonna search my house later this week because I live in a fucking shit country and my parents don't know anything of it yet, and yeah, I do still live with my parents. In fact, my parents are very anti-weed and they don't know anything about my drug use.

I'm scared and anxious as fuck. What the fuck am I going to do? For the first time ever, today I seriously considered an hero, as pathetic as it sounds. Fucking cop cars on my front yard, what are my neighbors gonna think of me????

My future is fucking ruined because of one fucking plant.

where do u live

Killing yourself is the only way out

move out of your shitty country. Weed is no big deal, so tell your parents to fuck off.

Finland

look at it this way
ur gonna have sweet street cred after this
gonna find even better drugs
probly gonna get laid on ur reputation thug life

Yeah at the moment it seems like the only option

I would but idk where

I don't want any street cred I'm just a regular high school guy who enjoys an occasional joint every now and then

stop being such a pussy OP
trust me you want street cred
go drop some mushrooms and acid

You need to look at the bright side. You're a fucking idiot and this was going to happen to someone as stupid as you sooner or later anyway. Think of all the shit you don't have to go through now that you've already ruined your life.

No more unrealistic expectations about what you're going to do with your life. Just go straight to jail and/or kill yourself.

It's really not that bad. just don't have any drugs in the house for when the cops come and just get yelled at by your ignorant parents and it's over. Life goes on.

how much did u have

How the fuck am I an idiot? I was smoking a joint on the beach when suddenly a random stranger approaches me with a drug dog, and introduces himself as a police officer.

Is sniffing random bypassers with drug dogs even legal in the US?

It's the worst thing that has happened in my life yet

about an eight in my bag + a joint

>It's the worst thing that has happened in my life yet

That may be so but it's not the end of the world, it's not even that bad, it's just weed. It will be over soon and you'll laugh about it years from now.

My parents will blame every bad thing in my life on weed from now. cunt shit fuck.

Good thing this probably gives me a release from the mandatory military service.

That's their problem not yours.

srsly cant believe how much of a pussy you are
you should use this opportunity to jump start your drug dealing career

LMFAO

It's my problem because my "reputation" among my family and relatives is ruined.

I'm too fucking pussy to start dealing drugs.

>My future is fucking ruined because of one fucking plant.
Your future might be ruined, but because of an oppressive government. Time to revolt!

Just cooperate with them. If it is a first time offense and you admit it and all that shit they will let it go. Suspended sentence, misdemeanor/fine at most.

Weed is better than alcohol, so what they think of you is their issue, it doesn't have to effect you.

It will get better with time just endure through this tough spot and things will get better, trust me.

Youre an idiot for smoking weed out in public

> Future
> Ruined
> one plant.

You do realise that its more discreet then that right?

They searched my house once, it was a friendly ass cop driving a unmarked vehicle, even offerd him coffee.

Living in germany and got bused with 4g nothing is ruined.. chill the fuck out, your parrents are gonna be a bit mad but thats about it.

>being a Finn

That was your first, real mistake.

You are right. Viva la vida!

I will, the small fine isn't the thing I'm worried about

I know, but guess 420 times are my conservative parents going to believe that even tho I showed them facts?

Yeah, I might be.

>Living in germany
I wish I lived there. Or anywhere else in the 1st world basically.

Flush all your shit down the toliet

They can search your house too? Is this even legal there? I live in the US and thats unheard of, even with our drug war. But look at it this way, if you get busted further, go through the system, I doubt its that harsh, it is Finland. If you straighten up and show yourself to not be a junkie people will forget about it, people really dont care about weed anyway. It certainly isnt something to kill yourself over.

I already did.

Yeah, cops don't need a warrant to search your house here. Our constitution don't give us much rights.

>I doubt its that harsh, it is Finland
Yeah it's a small fine but again, that isn't the worst thing. I'd rather take probation and 10x bigger fine than a home search

>Yeah, cops don't need a warrant to search your house here. Our constitution don't give us much rights.
Ok, so if you have anything, flush it. If you have pipes or whatever, clean them out and break them down, or just break them if you can. Get rid of the evidence. Itll be embarassing but you'll get through it, Ive had the cops search my house twice and it wasnt that bad.

Also, tell your parents its going to happen, its better than having them come home to the cops and not knowing.

I will, but did you live at your parents when that happened? I wouldn't mind cops searching my home either if I lived alone.

Yeah my mom actually called the cops on me twice for weed. It isnt that bad if you get rid of all your shit. Its not the end of the world, you're a kid theyll go easy on you.

Lmfao faggot. They won't waste the time or resources to search your fucking house. They just wanted your fag ass to flush w/e you did have at home. Fucking scare tactic. Faggot op is faggot

If you want my 2 cents, OP, talk to your parents. Cops are gonna come anyway, and they they will do to you/think about you would not be less if they just came unexpected.
Go by the lines of "I fucked up, I didn't know what I was getting into, ecc." You learned a lesson, didn't you? Tell them.
You will look adult and you will start to face problems in life without just waiting for them to disappear.

op which city do you live in

Nigger, just tell your parents you were holding it for a friend. Shit works every time.

just calm the fuck down, in the grand scheme of things...it doesnt even fucking matter.

Damn,yeah I got rid of almost all of my shit already

They can in Finland. If someone sends you drugs through mail and cops catch it, you will get prosecuted. I know a guy who got probation because "someone" send him 10 lsd tabs through mail. They had no other proof than his name on the letter.

I can't talk to them, im too anxious.

Don't wanna specify, in the western finland.

sent*

Almost? Why almost? Dude tell your fucking parents right now, better to face this head on than let it blow up. You never know your parents might have some shit they dont want the cops to find.

Can't help you then kid, If you live in a specific area in Finland I may be able to help you avoid everything due to contacts.

Fuck you're right but shit I'm too scared

Please elaborate. What could you do?

Man up kid, the longer you wait the worse itll be.

I know certain people who can make them overlook the situation, but as I said, it depends on where you live.

It's a REAL good idea to tell your parents. I'd be pissed if the cops came and searched my house when not expected.

What if your dad smokes, and just lies your mother about it? Tell em u lil bich!

OP tell your parents, you'll look at you in a better light if you own up to it. If you dont theyll see you as a scared child.

>i'm too anxious
If you're 100% sure cops are gonna come (as you seem) than it's the bes option, really. Also it will make you grow as a person and who knows, if your parents are a little intelligent they will respect you for dong the smart thing and talking to them resolving the problem like a family.
It will also help with neighbours: if your mother has time to think, she will also have fresh mind to find some bullshit answer for the asshole asking what were the cops for.
>but I'm too anxious
Than let me list different possibilities:
-flee the country (they can't gtound you if they can't catch you)
-kill your parents (no parents, they can't think bad of you anymore)
-kill cops (all of them)
-kill yourself (aka anhero, no you, no asswhooping)
-burn the house (they can't search what it's not there)
These are your options OP, but yeah adulting looks too difficult and impractical. Good luck

>Cops told me when theyll be raiding my house
oh the bait oh the god damn bait.

nigger i got caught smoking weed when i was 13 and was less of a whiny bitch than you

OP is kill, shot by the police after a heroic last stand.

>what this guys says
I don't want cops in my house, OP, not if I can avoid them. If they have to come I wanna know about it. If you bring cops in my house I won't respect you. Do you want your parents to respect you or not? Do them a favor and let them think they raised an almost decent man, take them to the dinner table, take a very deep breath, count to 3 and "Mom, Dad, there's something I have to talk to you about. The other day I made a mistake, I wanted to try something new, cops got me now they may come here to find more. There's no more, I never smoked before and after all of this I won't anymore for sure. I wanted you to know, and I don't know what to do.
See what happens. Ah and avoid the whole my friend gave it to me, I was just keeping it, it's not my fault... take responsibility, it's also easier to explain.