Okay, so I have a weird fantasy

Okay, so I have a weird fantasy.

I want to find a guy, and just degrade him while he sucks my cock. Just force it down his throat while I call him things like faggot, slut, etc. I want to jerk him off then make him lick his cum from my hand. Make him blow a load in his underwear, then make him lick it all out. I just want to make him my bitch.

I'm not even gay, yet this sounds like so much fun. I tried setting this up with some black guy I met on Craigslist a few months ago, who even wanted me to call him a nigger and piss on him, which sounded even more awesome, yet I chickened out at the last second. Due to some circumstances, I won't even have the opportunity to try something like this for a few months.

>I'm not even gay

>I'm not even gay

>I'm not even gay

OP actually wishes for someone to humiliate him.

No, I don't.

>I'm not even gay

You are literally fantazing about a guy on your cock.

A mouth's just a mouth.

>I want to have sexual relations with a dude
>I'm not even gay
OP, in this case, you are a faggot in both the figurative and literal sense. You are fantasizing about fucking a dude, and fucking him hardcore too.
You
Are
Gay
You are a faggot

But male body's do not excite me.

>But a males body does not excite me
>Want to LITERALLY fuck a DUDE, otherwise known as a MALE
You
Are
Gay
Not only are you gay, but you are apparently so far into the closet that you found the Boogie man, and you are asking if he could give you a handy.
You're fuckin gay

You are either bisexual or gay. If you like women too, you are bi. If you don't, you are gay. That said, there is nothing wrong with being gay.

"Not only are you gay, but you are apparently so far into the closet that you found the Boogie man"

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

I know there's nothing wrong with it, it's just a weird fantasy I have. Normal sex with a dude doesn't appeal to me.

have you found the fucking boogie man yet?

No.

i mean the fact that it is a male you want to dominate kinda suggests homosexuality, dude
i mean if you want to have sex with women, too, you're bisexual, but this fantasy about dominating a man is homoerotic

you've gone so far into the closet you missed the boogie man

You can't actually have normal gay sex.
>(Normal ~= missionary for procreation)

It's just gay sex.

Where do I sign up OP? I would love to let you do that to me. YOu could even bring all your friends and let them take turns pumping cum all over my face and in my mouth.

>dying

BOOGIE MAN

>I'm not even gay

Why is there a picture of the navy?

Sexuality is complicated, OP. There's no real binary; that's just what we're taught.

So you're mostly straight, but want to top the everliving fuck out of a dude once in a while. Own that. But if you're with a woman right now, you need to communicate that shit before you go and do it.

That's pretty self evident

It was always the corpsman that tried to suck my dick.

look at that dab

Navy is way more badass than you'll ever be.