Spectre has the best theme song in the Bond franchise

Spectre has the best theme song in the Bond franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXEpNa3CqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nnW-8YpQpgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Force Awakens is better than the prequels.

but it is far superior

>hur dur joojoo abraxes

Fuck off

Lost in Translation and Blade Runner are 5/10 movies

Age of Ultron is one of the best superhero movies of all time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXEpNa3CqQ

Superior bond theme right here

TPM is better than ROTS

Cloverfield is the most perfectly executed monster movie ever

Mad Men a shit

Breaking Bad is 5x better

there aren't enough capeshit movies in production

This thread is as good as any I suppose. Not for so much an opinion but an earnest appraisal of my own sad state that I share, not for sympathy, but as a form of catharsis.

I am afflicted. Not from any pathological ailment, but from a lack of words. I am unable to articulate myself. Even in posts such as these I find myself conflicted in every sentence. Haunted by my inability to correspond my thoughts with the proper words. It has robbed me of my speech. My lifelong attempts at the communication which comes so naturally to others has resulted for me in nothing but embarrassment and regret. My capacity for conversation has entirely atrophied. What little verbal communication I find myself able to express have been whittled down to a repertoire of rehearsed pleasantries. For every variation of "how are you" I have the automatic response of a "can't complain".

The extent of my locution could be contained on a single page.

It is a despairing torture to know words but lack the ability to arrange them.

Breaking Bad was so shitty I couldn't even force myself to finish season 1. Couldn't get in touch and understand any of them.
Mad Men is meh.
Frozen was terrific.
The force awakens was better than the old movies, Rey was great.
Capeshit is the best thing that happened to cinematography in a while.
Friends is the best sitcom there is.
Community never got bad.
Seinfeld never made me laugh.
I want to watch funny and bloodpumping movies and not sad and depressing. Thats why Marvel > DC.
Civil War was better than Winter Soldier.
Recent bonds are far better than olders. Making the characters younger appealed to a greater audience.
I thought Loki was a great, fun to watch, villain.
Supernatural is a great series in the episodes that actually have something to do with the plot.

I could keep on like this all day.

Terry Malick is the best living director

That sounds like dyslexia combined with anxiety user. Get help, you don't need to live like this.

Sup Forums has good taste.

Mad Men is the fedora/vaping of the television world. It's a mediocre television show that people watch because it makes them feel classy and intelligent.

>Capeshit is the best thing that happened to cinematography in a while.
I don't why a person would say this.

I still like Got. It's not as good as the first seasons, but still one of the best series.

The Prestige is shit and people only like it cause it isn't as well known as Nolan's other work.

>impersonating a nigger tripfag
but why

>best theme song in the Bond franchise.
I loved the theme song Goldfinger.

I also really loved the music from the Fort Knox raid:
youtube.com/watch?v=nnW-8YpQpgQ

kinetic, energy oriented movies and the handiwork and skills behind making them work are criminally underrated by cinephiles/film buffs. i would go so far as saying there is an art to it.

that being said, "vulgar auteurism", despite having its points and merits, is full of people who are mostly fucking retarded contrarians who are more likely to approve/disapprove based on the filmmaker rather than the work itself (and most "normal" critics make the same error), and some of the directors they group in their little clique are fucking cringeworthy compared to the ones that actually have merit.

retard

The BBC makes good and interesting police dramas

The younger generation at some point gave up on cinematography. It is the solution.

Terminator 2 is a shitty children's version of the original.

Creed was complete shit.

The Prestige is Nolan's worst film and embarrassingly stupid.

Monty Python isn't that funny.

I don't like Tremors

After finally having got to Knight of cups, I'm inclined to agree

the ghost busters remake isn't as terrible as people say.
Its still going to be shitty, but its your typical reboot to get nostalgia money. Pretty lame with maybe a few fun laughs. I didn't think it was going to be any worse then the dozens of other reboots they keep flushing out but after they starting crying about misogyny they shot themselves in the foot and made everyone hate it.
If they hadn't done that I doubt it would be getting AS MUCH hate as it has

I watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones last night for the first time ever and I think it's schlock. Why do so many people get invested in this? It's melodramatic, the dialogue is cheesy and reddit. Does it get better or am I missing something?

Man of Steel is the only 9/10 superhero movie, there are no 10/10's

tv, movies and life in general was better in the 90s and early 2000s. All this PC liberal SJW bullshit has completely ruined what could have been a great decade. Nobody knows how to make a decent tv show, cartoon, or movie anymore because of it. Most forms of comedies have taken a nose dive because we're pandering to much to them.
Social media needs to slow the fuck down and stop being forced into everyday lives. I don't need to see hashtags and tweets on tv. I sincerely think movies and television are going to suffer greatly and reduce in popularity because of the internet over time. They wont disappear completely but they wont be top dog anymore

Holy shit. Can anyone Vocaroo this as a Skull Face monologue?

Disgusting.

In terms of memes or overall quality?

You are a nu-male

Sin City is one of the worst over-rated trash ever filmed.
Sin City 2 shouldn't even be mentioned anywhere.

TPM is a decent Star Wars movie

Episode III is a piece of garbage

Phantom Menace is more enjoyable than The Force Awakens.
Toy Story and all Pixar films are vapid, soulless trash.
Simon Pegg may be a hypocrite but he's absolutely right.
Supernatural post Kripke has been getting pretty good and improving after he left but they keep writing themselves into corners.
If both Home Alones came out today they would be completely forgotten and be considered Reddit tier.
Tarantino is what stupid people think French New Wave is like who've never watched it.

>I doubt it would be getting AS MUCH hate as it has
I agree that the calls of misogyny inflamed the situation. But people in general dislike when studios mess with things that were almost perfect. And sci-fi nerds are already overly sensitive. In my opinion, people still would have raged.

>the ghost busters remake isn't as terrible as people say.
I really didn't like the trailer.

But time will tell.

This post is more articulate than about 90% of the shit on Sup Forums.

Yes

The Dark Knight was a very boring film

Only if you really like the taste of penis in your mouth.

Star Wars, TLOTR and GOT are complete shit.

Ben Affleck is better Batman than Christian Bale.

>unpopular opinion

Damn, Affleck is tough. Look at his size. Superman looks tiny in comparison.

Yup, wide shoulders are awesome as fuck.

>chek'd

Nobody cares.

Citizen Kane is a great movie.

The Dark Knight is genuinely a 9/10 movie and deserves most of the praise it gets.

Batman Begins is boring as fuck.

You have taste