>1
>2
>3
rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/268778-isis-execution-by-beheading-gunfire-crushing-head-with-a-rock-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plz more I need more

K

Thank you for making my night fun

Mh hmm. Np

Did one of those mail drops hit him in the head?

Did he hit himself or what the fuck happened?

He got shot

I love equality.

>AfricanRockConcert
Dat filename
Almost curious about what he did to deserve that.
Then I remembered - niggers

Niggers

That's what women do to you man.

i think thats a she

lmao that shit-eating cat

Looks like the Jawas have finally run out of ideas on how to kill people, and yet this one looks like one of the most painful executions so far

tis is fukcing crazy... he literally jsut cracks his head open

This is why China is winning

yeah its a woman
adultery

Did he died?

Damn, I didn't know blood was so cherry red. Always imagined it darker and more maroon.

story?

A fucking samurai comes in and defends the honor of the subway.

Love it.

Medfag here. Blood from your veins is the colour you described because the body has used the oxygen within the blood. Blood from your arteries still has oxygen and hasnt circulated through your body yet, so it's that cherry red. Basically, the brighter the blood the more serious the wound as your arteries are generally further from the skin's surface.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>posting fake shit

they started doing IRL adds to try to get people to stop littering through fear of getting smashed by a hammer

not sure if b8 or summer

Nah, I think he's right. I still remember stuff like that from high school biology.

lolno

Thanks for the rigatoni

Nice try, faggot

niggers gonna nig

what in the hell is this????

wtf
story?

this was not a creepy thread. jesus fuck

He's a black man, he understand very well equality

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Sauce?

You sir are a retard

you're the kind of guy who gets offended at stand up comedy shows

zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/268778-isis-execution-by-beheading-gunfire-crushing-head-with-a-rock-video

Stay back new fags

Shemales and Faggots, I am proud to present:
>THE NEW COPYPASTA OF 2K16

we live in every one

you the kind of guy whos a summerfag

What?

pretty fucking awesome.

>calling other people summerfags yet not recognizing one of the most regularly used copypastas

>new
>2k16
So summer in here

wtf

i would of killed that deer, dog looks just like mine ;-;

its a protest gone nasty, police began to shoot to protect their own lives

Oh boy, you sure told him.

>88
STGO?

I feel so attacked. Ouch, my feelings

are men supposed to have child bearing hips now?

there is no sauce on this yet. its a new video that just surfaced a few days ago, supposedly its footage of what went down at the coordinates posted with the creepy pictures that lead some 4channers to the middle of nowhere in europe, they were promised something and what not, am not sure.

you should honest to god kill yourself

Need more rekt. No more talking.

Aaugh! I'm paralyzed and now I'll be in a wheelchair for life...oh, nevermind

So much wrong here. They move like animals, but suits and suitcases datuk? Also what the fuck was burning, pls explain

Brilliant nigger! Except thats KOREA!

What in the literal fuck?

Datuk was burning

She said jeovah!

They look likes this creepy guys from the future in tv show "fringe" they act pretty much similar

Even when it's niggers, I love seeing bitchy women get fucking rekt.

OK, autocorrect tuked me lol, but still wtf

170 murders each year!?

wow what a laugh absolutely not true. Who comes up with these pictures?

little too contrived
would have been better if the people acted as if there was a secret ritual going on

i would've kicked that deer

What the fuck?

Mr. Pickles!

They are called observers, they come from future, they are obsrving important events from this timeline,they are not danger to anyone they are just observing

Story?

It's some art thing for Radiohead I think.

are you kidding? his head get disconnected from the torso

i wish they did this shit in Mexico

What the ever loving fuck? That's one of the creepiest things I've ever seen

Nigger are you fucking serious?

summer summer summer