This bitch is too damn powerful. Still don't know what she does but she could win an entire war by herself

This bitch is too damn powerful. Still don't know what she does but she could win an entire war by herself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxc4kxgj0Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's gonna be able to reality warp as her power grows, she's the perfect plot device for all future marvel reboots

The comix writers have very little idea what her powers are.

The film "writers" have NO idea what her powers are.

Shit character.

ok great talk.

Not really, since she can only focus on controlling / powering one thing at a time. She'd lose against a group

Yea she really ruins the tension.

Her magical power is basically doing things needed for the plot with red lazer shit.

Her powers are significantly toned down from the way they are in the comics.

Nah, the real problem in the movie was Vision. They had no idea what to do with him because he's totally overpowered compared to the rest of the cast.

That's why during the whole airport fight Wanda still goes around sneakily fucking things up but Vision literally disappears from the scene until the very last moment.

This, it's blatantly obvious how they conveniently forget about him during the fight

I didnt understand what she was doing to him

was she just using telekinesis to force him through the floor or was she mind controlling him to raise his density (one of his powers) so he crashes down there?

What can reality warping even do? Is it pretty much just everything? Like can she alter reality so that she has the same strength as the Hulk, or alter reality so that Thanos never gets the Infinity Gems?

Her powers are directly linked with the stone, she has a better hold on Vision than anyone else.

Her powers came from experimenting on her with that gem that Vision has on his forehead.
Basically she just took control of him by controlling that gem.

She has retarded huge power of reality warping, in the movies tho they've given her the pretty fucking big weakness of someone being able to just sneak up on her and knock her out with a punch.

She could technically take on all of the avengers and technically get rekt by black widow 1v1
She's probably gonna be the prelude to a reboot story arc

Why was Vision so useless? He did nothing in the airport fight except shoot down his teammate.

in a 1v1, shes unplayable.

in a 1vgroup, shes likely to be outmaneuvered and exposed as a raw and unrefined newb who cant micro/multi.

in a group v group shes definitely a problem but in all likelihood still exposed a bit and odds are someone else should be able to do something a little more all encompassing/macro that can render her and just about everyone obsolete. in theory, anyway. still, if shes paying attention she can probably completely eliminate/incapacitate one target and probably more, so if shes on top of it... she should definitely be any oppositions first target. in fact id go so far as saying a group effort should be made by each side respectively to protect/run interference or try to eliminate her at all costs.

He was distracted by Scarlet Witch's tits.

Dude, its the vision. He isn't going to go in a fuck shit up. He doesn't want anyone to die.

I assumed, and I thought most people would too, that he stays at a distance and only intervenes if someone (especially Wanda) is in serious peril. Otherwise, he will happily let the humans fight amongst themselves.

He also probably thought his team had it in the bag, until ant man went gigantic.

yep, why didnt they let vision fight the magic girl?
seriously why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=jxc4kxgj0Ao

thats stupid mate, why did he stand with them and say shit like (i dont remember the exact thing but): "i cannot stop either"
or whatever they said to each other before the fight started.
he was literally lined up with the others ready to go and fight and then woops nowhere to be seen

Maybe the cut it or something.
He's absent, and she only appears in certain points.

To intimidate Caps team into giving up and avoiding the fight altogether. Also to help perpetuate the illusion that there were actually two distinct teams to get people to see the movie and pick a side based on their favorite characters a debate whose team is stronger.

Yeah, but that's probably why she will never have them, it's way too OP.

>Still don't know what she does
Just telepathy and telekinesis?

Being best girl.

She's a jedi without lightsaber.

the greatest power is self control

Goodo character, just really op

That's not ever her final form, though.

Also Vision is cute.

A chracter with inconsistent powers isn't really a bad character.
At least she is treated in the movie the way she is.

I liked his normal outfit in Avengers HQ because he is doing it to make Wanda like him.
He only wears those clothes when he's around her, and there's a magazine that she was reading where there's a guy with the exact same clothes that he wears, implying he did it because he though she would like it.

You would have to focus on her at first until you take her out. No way could you win with her going around and mindfucking people

who runs the world? GIRLS!

my nigga vision ainsley

>tfw Vision is autismo just like us
:3

She also implies that she has already told him to stop phasing into her room without knocking first.
He's literally autistic.

he is a real human bean

>ywn create your own robowaifu like Vision

>When he cooks Paprikash for her
>Tells her he wants the world to see her as he does

CUTE
U
T
E

He's literally one year old and an android
No excuse for us

He gonna die when Thanos rips the infinity gem out of his head, isn't he?

Can't do shit against best girl.

the comic writers know exactly what her powers are it's just the movie makers have no idea on how to implement them properly

Maybe.
I mean, I don't think Paul Bettany wants to do this role forever, even less when he's almost 50 considering it takes hours and hours to put on all that make-up.

I'm fairly sure Marvel will kill him off to show Thanos is serious business. It's not like anyone else will die.

Why can she beat that guy if he has one of the gems?

Dumb shit.

Who is Thanos again

Because her powers came from the gem, she can take control of it.

because each of the stones have a weakness and the mind stone's weakness is the strength factor

How did she get her powers again?

HYDRA experimented on both her and her brother using the mind gem that Vision has in his forehead.
They show that in the TWS post-credits.

This guy

So is she really old ? Or was she created by neo-hydra

No, the twins were just two normal people who were born in Sokovia, and offered themselves to HYDRA because they promised them abilities and it might help them help their country.
They are both in their early 20's.

I think she's in her early 20s, so Neo-Hydra.

Ah okay. Well I just wanna say I want to see sharon carter's titties

Her lips are perfect.

Why are they trying to make Travolta look like Schwarzenegger from Terminator 2?

Her powers do seem mightily ill defined.

Magic shooting stuff, mind reading...Seems like a kinda messy/vague character.

she has the same powers as the mind gem

>Magic shooting stuff, mind reading
But they're not defined as anything else. What's vague about it? What they really are? That's less vague, and more simply unanswered as of now.

Her power is literally anything they want her to do but most of the time on the Avengers she shot red beams from her hands while wearing red lingerie and a cape.

Because he's a strong action hero who don't need no man

>they tried to make black widow badass
>still feels unbelievable

is his face shooped

The mind reading I get...Whats with the fireball things?

A lot of the Marvel characters are like this...They seem to have sort of half-powers when they need them for the plot or action scenes.

My autism demands a concise and clear set of parameters.

(I also think it's better from a storytelling perspective - but it's Marvel, so storytelling isn't really important).

What's the deal with her and quicksilver being the children of Magneto? Do we just pretend that's not a thing anymore

Also best girl purely for (possibly) bringing thigh highs and a skirt back into fashion.

I didn't do it, but it is shoped

Her father can't be magneto because FOX has the X-Men rights.

mary sue

they're canonically not magneto's children

She gets a pass for being hot.

In the Comic she magically altered reality to put Vision's babies in her stomach.

She then realizes it and goes completely crazy and destroy everything.

So Fucking hot. Who would have thought she was going to be the hottest Olsen

Sharon carter still hottest

But because the one who wrote that shit hates her, Vision and Ant-man.
With Ant-Man he literally killed him the first chance he had, but with Scarlet Witch he surgically did everything he could to destroy her character.

We gay now!

About time.

Okay, so this dude can just materialize a cape made of gold onto him. What are the limits of his magic object creation powers?

Only things related to his appearance, I think.

Find a flaw.

i cant

STOP I CANT WATCH ANY MORE

Why?

i-it just hurts..

>dead hair
>weird eyes
>more make up than a clown
>no tiddies
>no ass
>one dimple (wtf?!)
>awful dress sense (wearing ripped clothing with holes)

But half of those are bullshit

It was a trick question, she has no flaws.

It shouldn't.

Her acting

She's not mine.

>saw that part in the trailer
>thought she would just subdue him by sapping his strength

>saw that part in the theater
>she sends him hundreds of feet underground
Fucking brutal

Make her an enemy, itd be interesting to see how anyone beats what is literally god, she gets reality altering powers as time goes on. Same with Vision, but you can tell from a fucking mile off that hes going to die because of some bullshit because the infinity stone shit is in his head and they need that for later bad guy shit.

Bendis is that you.

Her nose is weird.

Looks normal there.

they changed the canon in the comics to fuck with FOX