Met grill

>met grill
>she has abusive bf that knocked her up, cheated on her while she was pregnant
>girl doesn't find out til baby a few months old
>girl stuck living at his parents house with him
>she likes me and asks me to hang out (but don't tell bf he psycho)
>I take her out a few times and then she lies to him about going to work so she and I can have a day
>he calls her work and finds out, says they're over
>she's like "okay" and kisses me
>day goes well and I take her to my apartment.
>she gets horny and we fuck
>he finds out
>remember they're broken up
>wat do?

Tell him you'll be busy fucking his girl for the next 3 weeks.

Feels very staged, like its b8

Tell him you Can't because you're planning the wedding

Tell him your to busy being balls deep in hes misses and remember that next time he sees her about your cock being in her mouth.

"sorry was busy fucking your girl what do you want faggit?

You have no responsibility to talk to this idiot. Just tell him to fuck off, or you will call the cops.

/thread

Tell him you're ready to see him, but only after the b8 thread is done

The whole time we were fucking she kept saying "Oh my god you're big." and "Oh fuckk.. You're so much bigger."

Just wait, I ain't done. I seen him once.

He has perfect spelling and grammar.
I like him.

He sounds like a really cool guy OP, you should meet up with him for a beer or something.

Answer him op. you already won, so talk to him

Story ain't over

Yeah man OP should fuck him also

keep us posted op

You're a fucking idiot. All cunts lie about their ex, especially the ones trying to sucker a dumb idiot kid who is desperate.

Walk away, shit for brains faggot.

>clue 1: has kid

Faster OP. I gotta go back to work in 10.

You 2 should be boyfriends

This is today. (She and I fucked the day after our first fuck, too). Really hard to fucking get time to get her out because he take her shit and forces her to use him as a way to get to work. She won't let him fuck her anymore, either.

lmao how's sarah michelle's puss?

JUST FUCK ALREADY YOU 2

Fuck that fool up. He be mad that an alpha swooped up his hoe!

ignore him and or call the cops and explain. get a restraining order.

>Im not gunna go to jail, i have a kid
>im gunna do something to go to jail if you keep seeing her

Kek

How to make this man suffer eternally for his complete shittiness

This doesnt make sense. What did you fags talk about?

Where are the rest of the texts?

make it a dubs decides thread

this guy gets it

Can you shoot this cunt?

Actually laughed out loud at his response

>it's called a gif
>lol

We met at a park.

Wait guys he seems like a douche, can OP report him for some crime? (Ex. child support or abuse)

If they met in person, how can there be texts?

im guessin op's name is justin holley

Actually have a close friend who is a social worker who does cases like this. Girl agreed to speak with her if I went.

wow , what make you so sure hes a psycho you fucking idiot?? .

bitches make up shit all the time.. smh.

like said , don't get involved this doesn't concern you . faggot.

yeah not hard to find her

You can fuck him up physically AND legally!

I could if he threatened my life in any way. He seems to pussy though.

not hard to find op either

Take a picture of her sucking your dick and then send it to him lmao

Because I talked with him personally. Everything she said checked out.

wtf?
unless youre letting her move in with you like tonight why even bother with any of this shit?

The dubs have spoken

so anyone from washington want to help the Sup Forumsro and meet up with him?

on side note, this guy looks like a bitch, looking at his facebook now, just seems like hes a douchebag., girls hot though, good for you OP.

if he is abusing her, and putting her in a situation before hes going to increase it now, if you honestly care for the girl, get involved and give her a out. if u dont , then who cares.

dont taunt him, dont brag about your dick or u fucking her, be the bigger man, and NEVER Swing first, once he swings at u defend yourself but so long he does you can have him arrested for assault then fuck her all u want until he gets out again which gives you time to get her out of there.

so to take a step back, go man up and talk to him, he lay a finger on you then yeah be the bitch, press charges, and use the time wisely to fuck her, piss on his clothes, and get her to stay with u.

that seems more like a troll account tbh

nice work OP.

Opee is dis her

You're fucking a chick with a kid who lives with her boyfriend at his parents house?
You're the dumbest kind of fuck, OP.

Because an real hero
real human bean

We found you OP.

This, or op is autistic, hopefully ure rich op

this true. been in a similar situation. not worth.

Haha good luck with this fucked up emotional train wreck of a woman ruining your life

i think OP is some guy named Shane Shepherd. he liked Sarah's pics and then shes liked all of his too. totes banging each other

ROFL she has kid and wants to move in with you and she gives him your digits - you are going be fucked over up bro!

I'll just cut to the chase.
>you get your ass kicked
>cops don't care because you're fucking someone else's bitch
>the girl ends up hating you
>the end

I won't disagree user. Good point.

Move on not worth it.

dude looks like a pussy tho lmao

An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

well....I would argue based on this seth guys pictures. OP beats his ass. rest of your story still tru

my negga.

dude , my last gf made shit about me all the time. in actuality i finance her all the time after a big fight we broke up like 100 times before.

she then told ten thousands of people that i'm to blame and that i didn't ever gave a fuck about her and even rape her and bla bla bla.

the moral is , DON'T EVER BELIEVE OR TRUST, BITCHES !

but do what you most -.-it's obvious what going to happen

bf sounds fucked up, girl sounds like a typical cunt. Don't get yourself involved in such a toxic relationship and bail out as long as you still can.

Ok op. Other anons found you. No choice now but to fight him irl. Your totes gangsta boyfriend wil totally gif u if u dunt

Plus OP is in jail on assault charges.
My guess is they're both total pussies, though.

Thsi user here tell the true. I have been the subject of gossip too by bitches who bitch about me.

this

idk who you are OP, but that guy is someone i would backhand while hes building up his ego talking shit.

be alpha as fuck, walk in, let him talk his shit, once he gets fresh bitch slap him then tell him to stfu, look at the girl dead in the eye, "do you want to get ____babies name__ and come with me or you going to stay here with needle dick who abuses u?

if she chooses mr crystaldouche over you then who cares. you fucked his bitch, he now has to know everytime he goes down on her or fucks her, u fucked her and its going to eat away at him.
or you can play into their stupid hippie bullshit and tell them stop being controlling of their free spirit needs.

oh and i forgot to tell you that she told all this bullcrap to another guy, we were 3 years together too. sorry op , but for your own sake, end it.
if you don't
either its because you're a moralfag or because you feel some connection to this slut. and if you do you deserve whats coming to you , faggot.

call him a turbo manlet

call him a cuckold

This resonates with me. I don't give a shit if she goes with me or not. I honestly from this situation want her and that child safe. He's gotten everything thing his way with no consequences or punishment until I showed up. I fucked his day up. Now he's sour and doesn't now what to do but message me like a clingy bitch on Facebook.

Raid on Seth???

>she won't let him fuck her anymore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaajhahahayayayaayayjaahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahaah fshgftsvjrygsg

No doubt!

guys lay off OP these people are like 18-20. they are kids. OP is just someone looking at the hot girl, OP fucked hot girl whos a milf, give him props. and he atleast is trying to be a man about it and not fucking her and then talking shit back to the guy. im 29 and i would even ignore someones wife or gf i fucked when they find out cause they need time to cool down. if cheating is going on then the relationship isnt genuine. they got a kid together mainly cuz sex is probably the only thing they have shared interest in as a couple.

most likely they never will make it as a couple, esp now, OP ur just doing them a favor by letting them out of being miserable later, if it wasnt u it would be another guy so kudos! and if u like her, fight for her, if not, fuck her from behind, take a pic, and send it to him reminding him actions speak louder then words.

You're getting played so fucking hard, OP. Get your head out of your ass.

Op just say you Fucked his woman, because his dick didn't make her cum.

OP you are a fucking idiot, you will get caught up in the bullshit and it could fuck u up down the line if it is on social media (job, females, dank memes)

Roll

or your cunt just does cunt things, ever thought about that? I'm about 75% sure u are just getting used by this hoe for some drama/bullshit you have nothing to do with. You won't be her Saviour in white armor, you're most likely just the guy she uses to deal with shit she doesn't want to/she fucked up.

This

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Cheers.

Lmao

hey. I'm 29 too.

hows it feel OP you literally ruined these 2 happy campers, you have destroyed her punani when they get back together for the child you will be the couples bull

Someone post a pic of OP

exactly.

Unless you want her with the kid in your house, it's time to cut ties OP

rip op

mfw

Right?

dubs don't lie

Exactly this cannot end well. Someone post "Its a Trap" please

>i was fucking this hot chick who tells me how big and amazing i am
>so naturally i ran to the computer to tell Sup Forums all about my situation

>pic related

calling cops cuz of fb msgs is a bitch move. u can easily just ignore him. the kid is msging him trying to get him to say something to start shit. its like a 7 year old screaming cuz his toy got taken away. everyone here is talking about the wrong and right thing but no one realized the issue

THESE 2 are raising a fucking child when he obviously is a baby himself and his gf is fucking other guys while not focusing on the baby, could u imagine this guys home, fuck swatting, childservice them both. its your tax money they will be using to raise the lil fucker with a walmart life style.