>why are Hues so good at Fighting?

48 seconds

MMA is a meme sport

I just love Ronda so fucking much. I know she is a illiterate redneck but I just can't help it.

Brazil is daily jungle land
Monkey see monkey steal and groundpound victim
It is abit dumb, bjj looks like sweaty harmful intercourse

this

hues suck at real fighting aka boxing

>MMA is a meme sport, It is abit dumb, bjj looks like sweaty harmful intercourse

>father chugs vodka and watches MMA as loudly as possible while eating everything in the house
>come to Sup Forums to try to enjoy myself
>see more MMA
REEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GODDAMN

perhaps you too should watch MMA

We're the most attractive people on earth, gods of fighting and the inventors of the aircraft. Any questions mortal?

Clearly and absolutely trainer's fault. Rousey entered not knowing how to defend. Her defense was wide open all the time against long arms Nuñes. That fight was ridiculous. IMO ronda's trainer sold her

Sup Forums leaks to here sometimes.

yeah idk why she stayed with him

And still living in a shithole don't get cocky because of a fixed fight tonto weon

>and the inventors of the aircraft

Because, as adorable as she is, she is a uneducated redneck that can not improve on her own. She keeps on repeating the same warming and training methods, because she does as she is told. Her agent tells her do this and that, and she does it. She is focused on tmz rather than the sport by now.

They did tho. Fair is fair.

The fighting styles they learn aren't, but as soon as they step in the cage it all goes to shit. Watch any fight and you'll see. Even the fighters are surprised when they knock the other opponent down.

its almost like actually fighting is difficult and wont look like it does in the movies

It's two people trying to kill each other with their bare hands, what the fuck do you expect? For them to do tai chi and yoga when someone just kicked them in the teeth?

Almost, but that's wrong. They claim to be more skilled than they really are, and its cringy when they're actually in the cage.

I expect them to use what they know. Look at the webm from this post

and tell me where his defense was at. His hands were down the entire time.

japan or korea
HOW DO YOU THINK

he was getting hit. theres a lot of things you have to watch out for in MMA. if you focus too much on the striking you'll get taken down. idk what youre complaining about really, to me it sounds like you dont really get whats going on

You're supposed to keep them up to prevent getting hit. Say what you want, but it was poor defense. The guy was stumbling after that combination, but it looked like it was because he had no clue what to do rather than being hurt.

i dont think you know shit about fighting

Just look at any other sport, you wont see shit like that.

shit like what? you cant just keep your hands up and expect to block everything, it doesnt even work in boxing as your gif shows. the smaller gloves make that tactic even less viable

Canelo is one of the better boxers, he's known for his combinations. The guy in the other webm didnt even bother to keep them up. You're right, it may not have saved him, but not having them to begin with shows he had very poor defense. Hands aren't the only thing needed for a good defense though.

MMA is a meme sport, watch real fighting and begin to watch Box.

he had been getting taken down and kicked to the body the round prior so he dropped his hands to try to counter that. like i said. theres more in MMA you have to watch out for