S/fur

s/fur
If you're a filthy degenerate who's been knotted by a dog, confess your sins in the form of greentext.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

>Necro seems to strike me as a name of a pretty decent dude
You're too kind

Appreciate the offer but might save the request for a future thread. It's nearing 4am here and I'm too tired as feck to think of something that I'd like researched in the s/fur world.

I'll be bound to have something by the next thread I visit, if the offer still stands of course.

Anyway I'm out, enjoy the rest of today's s/fur dude.

>hasn't happenned yet

Well maybe you should tell her it's time to move out if she won't live with you.

I know it's frank and mean but sometimes it's what you need to do.

Either that or tell her how you really feel and see what she says or how she feels. I know you like her a lot (dare I say love?) so it should be obvious how you feel but sometimes you just need to be outright with it.

I'd love to know that you two are happy together.

Yeah man, I wish I could just tell you do "this that and this and you'll be happy" but life isn;t really like that.

I know you'll do what's right in the end

good evening lads
could i offer a nice vulture waif in these trying times

Only one wife for me

why have just one? treat yoself

"SCIENTISTS make mistakes and are wrong, and iI'm rihgt!/j becuse she can do magi cadn dsjot

Sorry broheme, my drunk ass took that as an assolubte HOLY FUCKIN GLOLO LIMTITWDF
. All I have to suggest sio you don''t boter with at retareded shit.

Well ugh, I don't remeber much beyond what's typed there, but holy jesus christ

Drunk deorheroaduyrrderurraudrrr

>at Anthrocon
>gay blowjob on the bed next to mine
>continue shitposting on Sup Forums

She knows how I feel, mostly.
she gets mad when I tell her I love her.
But, I'm not going to kick her out or anything like that, I think that would hurt my chances with her.
Weather it does any good or not, I'm going to be that guy that is always there for her no matter what.
I've already told her that too.
yeah, that's kinda a blank check for her to walk all over me, but I dont see her doing that, she often refuses my help no matter how badly she needs it.

Gay people are NOT allowed in this thread.

yo, hey
last thread was interesting
in for this one
hows everyones evenin

Apache attack helicopters can't be gay.

Never performed an act, but I'm still butthurt that beast is b&

It's not Wyla

but only one for me. Person behind it means too much, and so does the character.

I have a "backup" that I sleep with all the time and she's awesome too but it isn't quite the same.

Dude I totally get that. I doubt she's actually mad at you, I just don';t think she's knows what to say or how to react.

I hope that she'll know you'll be there for you, thick and thin she'll know who was good to her and choose you.

Yeah it was cool.

Doing kind of okay. Cat's gone missing and a bunch of other shit. Been having drinks today because tomorrow I have to work. Money is money though and it gets me that much closer to a project Porsche 930.

How are you dude?

not bad, did some last minute steam shopping. caught a few things on sale. think I did pretty good this year. I only spent 75 bucks.

Yeah, I agree, that she really isn't mad.
It's part of her insisting that she doesn't want a relationship with anyone or feelings for anyone.

wyla is muh babe
im good otherwise
Sunday has been a good rest from a busy, tiring saturday
good luck to your cat
mmmm, vidya time killin

Yeah dude she sounds a little stubborn about that. Probably just going through a bad period in life or having to come to terms with her current dude and you.

She'll figure it out eventually.

Thanks bro, I hope he'll turn up.

I like Wyla a lot, she's super nice and friendly and so is her character but she isn't nearly as special to me. At least it's still saturday where you are, it's Sunday night here and I'm really not feeling like doing much tomorrow

SO FAR AWAY

i like the character mostly
i bets she's nice IRL too
is sunday night where im too
and im not really looking forward to the 4th. Too many drunks, tards, tourists, this holiday is bad to me.

WE WAIT FOR THE DAY

She is super nice dude, every time I've spoken with her she's been amazing and super nice.

The fourth was always great until I moved to California with my family. Back in Washinghton we used to get a ton of fireworks and shoot guns and shit. And we were far enough away from major cities that we never had drunks or tourists out.

I guess the bad part is that the first cat my family had, passed on the night of the fourth about ten seven years ago, then a few years later we lost another cat to coyotes there and this year we may have lost his brother.

I always love loud things that go boom

FOR THE LIVES ALL SO WASTED AND GONE

Singing along to the guitar parts is an excellent étude in double-tonguing.

It is the second hardest metal after all

scars of yesterday?

Hey, you.

Yeah bout 13 months ago

>tfw WebGL is poorly documented so I have no idea what its capabilities are and how the rendering code actually runs
It'd help a lot if I actually understood how exactly drawArrays, getAttribLocation, vertexAttribPointer, and enableVertexAttribArray worked.
Especially drawArrays, specifying TRIANGLES is a bit odd since that implies you can't have 3D models that mix quads and trianges, which is a pain since the easiest way to model is to used mostly quads but have triangles in certain places.

>piercings
>collar/choker
>nip tape
Yes, please.

Anyone have any good comics? I can never seem to find anything

my large razor from bad dragon is heaven on earth. i can barely fathom what a real doge must be like

>not getting mythical dongs

SET ME FREE FROM CRAVING THE ONE THING I CAN'T HAVE INSIDE OF ME
...i dunno

This close to what you're looking for?

U want sum fuk?

I think you're looking for gfur

I have Hazel and I love it (her?) but I always thought that rex would be more enjoyable given how thick it is towards the knot and base.

I only know one dragonforce song.

Sup

sure

Not much, just enjoying a nightly fap.

Nipple piercings are fine too.

What room? I'm in the Westin. ;)

damn, im not in the westin
one day.... one day.......

and whoaaaa, captcha is bicycles, never gotten that!

wait.... isnt that the emerald plaza?!?!?! hexagon building?

Oooh, rough.

I dunno. I just kind of got here once and haven't left. I don't know the names of things.
It's the one attached to the convention center.

More like this one?

hmmmmm
the curved double building, the marriot?
im ten miles inland
and to be honest, dont want to go out right now as much as id like to find you. many sorrys

Westin is NOT Marriott.
And Pittsburgh is already pretty inland.

oh derp lol
im in san diego
what the fuk am i thinking
*continues posting garbage*

I come back to Sup Forums about every 6 months or so to find that none of the old namfags are still there, anyone know where they go?

Like who?

Some just aren't here, some left for other reasons, some have gotten a life, some are on LOA.

Dead

Tea++

Low chances I'll be in SD again this year.
It's a combination of work and flight schedules.

i miss skunkets as well
but thats pretty far back
ive only been active for mebe a month or 2 from a 6 year hiatus

>oh how i wish

Mostly the ones from box like dek, keith, absolanon, harpo, etc.

I'd like to be a little more optimistic than that!

Sorry I don't go that far back.

Lurking. But I remember the days of skunkets... He was a cool dude

Harpo is still around, he's just not around

Others I can't say shit about given that this isn't a box thread

I haven't seen a box thread in ages, granted I haven't been here in ages. Do people still make them?

do i wanna post my ban image from 2010....
oldest image i have from 2010

Yes, rarely. Pretty sure only keith is left in those, and only on occasion.

> Hyper muscle is the shit!

Now and then, yes.

>I remember when the unix timestamp started with 12

Oh man that feel

That's sad, he always was the eternal boxer. Our group broke up because of severe internal issues.

New members didn't understand our old jokes and got really mad, I almost got doxxed. Furry drama is the worst.

*glomp*

Shit is it at 14 already? Damn.

Ah, so that's what happened. Sucks when drama tears things apart like that.

Box threads aren't furry you dumbshit