Whats the worlds view on Canada?

Whats the worlds view on Canada?
20 yr old grew up in small town in Ontario AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/pride-parade-fire-hydrant/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-klan-rally-in-anaheim-erupts-in-violence-one-man-stabbed-20160227-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ontarian here as well. I live in a border city and I guess I'm biased but it's a great city to live in if you're retired or have a full time corporate job. Otherwise hydro sucks and economy sucks.

fuck ontario, i hate this goddamn place, i dread every hot ass humid day in this shithole, i want to go home to alberta.

Never gone out west only east gotta love the maritimers
Always want yo go out west tho

I know you're in mississauga

come on, y'all get like 3 weeks of actual summer up here

I know, Ontario has just been a hot dry ass hell hole. Constant nosebleeds because no rain, and when it does, it is the equivalent to the mist setting on a hose

Toronto here
Just want to say sorry to the rest of Canada. Are Provence is a cancer

I'm from vancouver love it, super diverse and amazing food especially sushi

Truth...you are the American midwest... each individual state of canal da trades more and is culturally closer to its American counterpart...also since your dumb country has allowed secession it is only a matter of time before America gains a few more states...you are nothing special and your people are boring Midwestern Americans

yeah, i live in 'sauga, its awful.

this summer hasn't been too bad, a couple whoppers though, fucking 42° with the humidex, shit is instant heat stroke.

Stratford reporting in, this town is nothing but fags, hillbillys and skids. I want to move to texas

>Are province is cancer
you mean Our?

Fuck Missasauga Brooklin master race, small town out of durham

sauga is aight. pita nutso 4 life

Yeah, and because I live in a tiny town outside of Ham Town, no unpolluted beaches are near by for free swimming

Went on a walk today and walked through like three sprinklers it was so damn warm

Missasauga is a shithole filled with sand niggers and chinks

Aussie been in Canada (QC) for 2 years.
Before, thought Canada was an amazing place, nice people great health care quality of living etc.

Now, roads are shit, healthcare is fucked, no consumer affairs, corruption is everywhere, 80% of your news stories are stories from USA, the list goes on.

That said I've not ventured out of QC....

Quebec loves the old city style

Quebeccers hate everyone except them

You picked one of the worst places to live

Also can confirm the roads are shit and most of our news is US related

I live in scarborough but I've been to Brooklin cause I have family in whitby/oshawa. nice little town man

Was anybody else slightly hoping for a terrorist attack at Tdots pride parade?
We need to get more tough Trudeau is a pussy

The roads are shit in Ontario too, but where I live everything is working class, no big houses or big car names

Also from Whitby/brooklin, can confirm nice little town status. Not that I'm racist but it's one of the few places in the GTA where white people are a majority.

Because it's 2016

are you from letterkenny?

I don't know, but every road I have been on in Ontario, is just shit

But, I have never been in any other province. Other than that it is just the states between here and Myrtle Beach and New York City

ramadan mubarak 416 brothers

I've got nudes of some 416 girls, who wants to see?

Here is a helpful guide for you.

The rest of Canada is very different.

absolutely haram

Looks like Montreal.

>Mfw nigger
>mfw lives in southern Ontario

No you stupid muslim fuck how about you blow up a mosque

here in america we routinely forgets it exists and assume that it's probably cooler but do not want to admit it yet

>super diverse

Why is that a good thing? Vancouver is all fenderheads.

Quebec is such an isolationist province that they very nearly voted to secede. It's basically a different country.

Canadia
Suburb of The United States
England's redheaded step child

>All in all, good Joe's to have as a neighbor

They will just blame it on guns

thought it was more in the middle of canada, 3 provinces to the right, 7 to the left.

Quebec isn't even Canada, culturally speaking

Check'd. Allow me to expand on some of these points my dingo friend: Taxpayers have to fund the CBC which no-longer available via analog broadcast. Also, they just copyandpaste stories from Reuters and the Associated Press, at best, more typically CNN and Fox News.

Healthcare is okay for acute injuries, but if you have a chronic illness you're absolutely fucked. Canadians like to act all high and mighty about our healthcare system, the British know better: I'd speculate most people would be better off paying into private healthcare insurance in the United States and having more autonomy in treatment options and hospitals than paying a life time of tax and getting stuck with a shit system (some hospitals in the US don't even charge for acute care, and generic antibiotics are available for free at many pharmacies).

Very buy at your own risk, laissez-faire consumer market highly favoring large corporations. More over, telephone fraud is rampant, with even large banks and insurance companies violating the Bank Act by doing business through call centres they provide customer information to.

Political and public sector corruption is extremely lucrative to the point most people can not understand it. Typically, when we think of government corruption, we think of bribes or embezzlement, and the media feeds into that here with stories like the Senate Spending Scandal, when what is actually happening is gross mismanagement of public money, slush projects, disability fraud, extortionary strike actions, and generally standards which exist for government employees that are completely untenable in the private sector.

American here. Went to Calgary in April. Expecting "friendly Canadians" stereotype" everywhere. Wrong. Rudest, most unhelpful and unhappy people I've ever come across. I won't get into how bad an experience every minute in Canada was for me, but trust me, I will never, EVER, go there again.

Holy FUCK I haven't kek'd this hard in a while.
I actually know that dude which makes it even more hilarious.

This guy gets it. Canada. High and mighty, but pure shithole.

Alberta is the Texas of Canada, and Calgary is Dallas. Albertans are proud of our abrasive ways, but the rest of the country is more polite (except Quebec)

>30 million people
>spread across the 2nd largest country in the world

The whole country is isolated. 9/10 of the population live along the American border and just borrow all their culture from the US. Culture in the Maritimes is radically different from that of Northern BC or the Parries. The Canadian national identity only briefly existed from the end of WWII until the early 70s when that 9/10 became completely saturated in US media, business social, political movements and youth culture. Since they we have basically just throw all our chips in with the United States, and Canadian identity is largely something used to sell the products of Canadian businesses.

redneck reporting in. there's natives in alberta yahoo

No it's fucking not! There are similarities, sure. Oil and such, but even as separatist Texans are, they are not rude, will always say good morning, are not miserable cunts, and ARE friendly.

I am friends with one, and there was like 2 more that went to my High school

Southern Ontario, I live in a white washed tiny town

Obviously not white

Docile leafniggers with a foreign Queen on their money that looks like a geriatric tranny who recently elected an uber-kike. You just celebrated still being a colony, while we're about to celebrate defeating the very same oppressors. In essence, you're a polite, but pathetic people.

I said isolationist, not isolated. Geographically it's on the eastern side of the country, the provinces that are east of it are small and make up the south east coast.

Quebec is a province that keeps to itself and has its own culture. Originally Canada was two colonies, the English and the French. The French gave Quebec to the English in exchange for some other shit elsewhere, and the rest of English speaking Canada grew up around it.

they are faggots with a faggot president that likes to suck dicks, shame on you canada

What's the real story?

That's because you're an American. Canadians DESPISE Americans.

C U C K
U
C
K

It's pretty fucked up that if the US border was shunted 150km North it would encompass 75% of Canada's population.

CUCKNADA

You're a pussy. Ontario has nothing on places where it actually gets hot.

Fuck!!!!! You just wrote my fucking brain on Sup Forums. Fuck Canada. Tomorrow's the 4th. I'll have a sweet freedom beer for you user.
Oh say can you see?..... By the .... USfuckingA

I went to Vancouver for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The city looks amazing but CHINKS EVERYWHERE. They're all so ill mannered and disgusting. And don't even get me started on how they drive. Driving in Vancouver is fucking aweful.

america's boring hat

snopes.com/pride-parade-fire-hydrant/

Correction. You're jealous of us cause you've fucking NOTHING there. Except the royal family of another fucking country. Are you for fucking real??? It's 2016 motherfucker!! Get up off your knees.

It's not just the riceballs that make my fine city a shitty place to drive.

There are so many bylaws in place preserving the beauty of the city that it makes efficient infrastructure impossible to build. There are no thoroughfares going downtown, the most heavily traveled route downtown is a two-lane bridge that abruptly terminates at a slooow traffic light in the middle of the grid.

Just awful.

Obviously never been to US. I have lived all over Canada and been up and down the US East Coast and Midwest and Americans are way more friendly and open than Canadians, Alberta and Ontario being probably the rudest and most socially retarded. Quebec can actually be very friendly, particularly if you make an effort to speak French, and rural Quebecois are usually friendly to US travelers regardless as they're live style is very redneck like (religious, conservative, gun-loving). The Maritimes are probably the friendliest provinces, particularly Nova Scotia.

The millennial Canadian has grown up being told by state media and corporate advertisements that they are loved around the world and are more intelligent and socially conscious than their American counter-parts. Furthermore, many openly resent Americans for one reason or another.

"hot" "humid"
trade houses with me for the summer, ms summer weather already fucks with people who live here, that shit would rape you though

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-klan-rally-in-anaheim-erupts-in-violence-one-man-stabbed-20160227-story.html

You can see that bastard in the video.
Fucker got stabbed with a flag.
I fucking FLAG.
lol

If I wanted to read silly shit like this I'd go to Sup Forums or read the youtube comment section. Here on Sup Forums we're.. civ- ..never mind.

This right here.

I am totally jealous.

My fellow Canadians are an extraordinarily snooty bunch who will talk shit about Americans at every opportunity based on a misplaced sense of pride in being a pussy country.

Me, I'd do anything to get a visa to move to the US.

You? Fuck off.

A few drunken US National Guard divisions could annex that territory in a matter of hours.

1/4 Canadian from Ontario, California reporting in eh. Texans are very friendly people surprisingly. That being said, I think of hockey, Edmonton Oilers, poutine, Crown Royal, EpicMealtime, Rush, maple syrup, GM Beaumonts(Chevy Chevelle) and Acadians(Chevy Shoebox Nova) and everything GM made in Windsor everytime I think of Canada.

Im from hamilton and I hate this "Hamilton is the worst city in Canada" meme. It has plenty of awesome geography and the factories are cool on the harbor.

306 Regina

Acadian French master race

I can tolerate the traffic and tiny roads, what I can't tolerate are chinks who have zero knowledge on right of way, cut you off for no apparent reason and pedestrians who never seem to use crosswalks. Why are there so many chinks in Vancouver anyway?

Must be an old picture. They're both just as shitty now.

look at those sad undercooked eggs.

You. Are welcome. Come over. Overstay your visa, work, buy a house, marry a decent woman, raise kids to be proud Americans. Don't say eh! Forget Canada, be happy.

It's ok. It could be worse (blacks)

I live in Saskatoon, which is the best city on earth. It could be a lot better though.

This will replace the whale in my nightmares.

Manitoba Here. 204

Want to leave this place (at least if I was to finish my degree) ' but its so fucking cheap and no one lives here, which is nice

also practically ZERO light pollution so the night sky is a bonus.

still wanna blow my brains out most of the time.

pic related: a couple km's away from my place.

Some more

Mfw lived in Markham all my life and I'm Asian

All of which you can get here. Without MASSIVE taxes or rudeness.

Is that you? Because that's disgusting and you should keep those to yourself.

The soo?

The soo?

Last one