Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Did you guys see that video of Vsauce guy crying about his ex-girlfriend?

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ27W2K12fk

What a beta cuck. Should have just killed her and kept quiet instead of obviously whoring it for attention and views.

I hope this isn't a link to Matthew Santoro

What is it with baldness and being a beta cuck?

yeah pretty gay.
ex gf is also a youtuber and called him out on all his bullshit in a different video she made.

Why wouldn't it be?

the same reason 4chin is full of autists

Wow what a surprise

She disabled comments and ratings before taking it down. I wonder why

Even if he's just whoring he does make a good point about being open about abuse.

Just kill the bitch or man up and move on.

because santoro fans fucked her video over

This.

shits embarrassing dude.

"manning up" is fucking retarded.
this is how you create demons that haunt your dreams for life and cause you to lead a shit life.

>Crying over a bitch
How pathetic can guys be?

>says the fag who has 0 contact with females.

old fucking news dubs get

She is a psycho and has a history of showing signs of a person with bpd.

Women dont want their men to be pussies. If they did they would be lesbians.

"Manning Up" my not be fun, but it gets you somewhere in life. playing the victim doesn't usually work unless you have a vagina.

thought that was annie banannie

My girlfriends mom has bpd, its the fucking worst.

>kill woman for being abusive
>go to jail not just for murder but for defacing the glorious name of feminism and enforcing the patriarchy
Its almost like you don't know how the US works

Well, I would say he's a bitch, but if you have a woman beating you up and you do something about it, youll get arrested and have your name smeared. As a man there really isnt much you can do. So I see how he could be upset about it.

I can imagine. They're miserable people to deal with. There are videos of tthe yt chick being disproven for her claims she was just some great gf.

Yep Ive been there too. threatening suicide, manipulation, feeling broken. In the end I had to decide it was my life I was living and I wasnt living it only to be her slave.

What even happened to Vsauce?

Notice how his bald scalp turns red when he starts to cry

I don't how I feel about this. Domestic violence is wrong, but he just comes across as a massive pussy. Plus, public shaming is a shit thing to do, especially when you're a YouTube 'celeb' with a toxic fanbase.
Plus, anybody else think this cunts a total hack? Literally all he does is get lame facts off the Internet and makes videos about them. No talent whatsoever.

>but it gets you somewhere in life
yea if that somewhere is a dark hole with no escape than go ahead and man up faggot.

She also acted as if she may get a knife...bitch is insane

That's the thing, they can get away with shit like that. I mean she couldve threatened to file false allegations, Ive had it happen, it would keep you in the relationship.

Bpds are shit people. Yeah it sucks that they were abused as kids or whatever, but they are still massive manipulative gaslighting volatile shitheads.

Yeah my family has a history of it. Couple of suicides. Really not a nice thing. My cousin is a mother of three and has it. Totally lashed out at her kids (all under 12) saying how she's gonna kill them. I had to hold her down while the police came, all the while she's biting, punching, kicking and abusing me. Love her to bits and now she's on medication she's fine, but it's definitely a terrifying thing to have to deal with.

7 million views. With the shilling of ads, the faggot probably made like $20k or so to air his dirty betacuck laundry.

What a grimy jew. What a hasidimisaurus rectum

Its fucked up. Theres a genetic predisposition for it, but it only comes out from abuse. So BPDs have kids who are vulnerable to getting it, and through abusing and manipulating and being generally awful parents, they can inflict the disease upon one (or more) of their kids.

V sauce is Michael Stevens not that Matthew guy

Jesus shit. I didnt even know it was treatable.

not completely. look up anti-psycotics.

They do work but the side effects of the medicine can be horrible.

She wasn't actually diagnosed when she had kids. She's fine with medication, and whenever she thinks she's on the tipping point to admits herself to a hospital. They also live on farmland and got rid of all their guns. She's in a good place mostly and is a great parent.

I didnt know it was a psychosis, i thought it was behavioral (as opposed to brain chemistry). Like PTSD, something behavioral and developed from an experience, not like schizophrenia and born with. Or maybe antipsychotics work on both. Learn something new every day i guess.

My GFs mom is a BPD, and her 20-something brother began showing signs of it a couple years ago. Threatening suicide to manipulate his gf into not leaving him and bought a gun and other bullshit.

thats not the matt bitch boy, thats mr vsauce and he is awesome, do not insult him.

They're exactly the same guy

Why do bald guys look so similar?