IVE TRIED
IVE FUCKING TRIED SO HARD.

IVE REACHED MY BREAKING POINT
I HATE MY LIFE I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE

I NEED SOMEONE IVE ALWAYS NEEDED SOMEONE AND NO ONE HAS EVER FUCKING CARED

PLEASE SOME HELP ME
PLEASE
GOD SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME

I want to die. I want to fucking die. I've always had hope that, "hey, maybe things will get better" but they haven't, they won't. And I can't take it anymore.

tits or gtfo

i love you

Take a deep breath and explain, why are you upset?

Yeah, me too. Life sucks huh?

Welcome to reality, get used to it or kill yourself

it wont get better man

Dubs decides how you do it? Livestream drinking bleach on twitch.

Rolling. Kek

also rolling

Calm down and breathe. Try to focus on something else. A hobby maybe. Watch a good movie or play vidya.

Bleach get

Start drinking and smoking like the rest of us

rolling for chainsaw your own head off...

I don't remember typing this....

Watch Shrek as many times in a row as you can; no eating, drinking, or sleeping. If you need to piss or shit then do it where you are sitting whiling watching the movie.

Do it on livestream until you die.

Savage

Then fucking do it OP.

Real talk, you'll figure out really quick whether you want to live or not when you're actually staring death in the face.

rolling

OP post a temporary account of whatever i can find you, don't give up, and don't listen to this salty faggots

have you tried reading books?

self help books are very powerful and underrated IMO

Kill them, user. Kill them all.

Change something in your life. Move location or change job. If that doesn't work change again. What have you to lose?

Calm down and explain the situation

if dubs call suicide hotline, explain your situation, and stop being a depressed fucker

Op if you feel like talking hit me up . I feel for you user and i had no one. Maybe i could help you

steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child

I'm feel the exact same way OP but I have not had any suicidal thoughts yet.

I have a son as well so that's probably what's keeping me alive.

I had the world by the balls when I met my wife. Great job (60grand a year plus some side jobs). I had 8 different bitches on the go. Good friends.

I met my bitch and over the next 18 years I completely lost everything. EVERYTHING.

I have not worked in 9 years so I do not have a single penny to my name. I lost every single one of my friends.

I havn't even fucked my nasty fat ass ugly whore of a wife in over 5 years. She's wanted sex multiple times in those years but I son't stick my cock in that disgusting thing anymore.

I also weigh more than 450lbs now.

We finally broke up 2 weeks ago and I was determined to get my life on track and and started taking walks every night and stopped eating any junk food and started to watch what I eat.

Then last MOnday my bitch came to my house to get some stuff and tried to take my TV so I got mad and pushed her around a bit as she tried to take my stuff and she called the cops and pressed charges on me.

I took off as soon as she was on the phone with the pigs so now I have a warrant out for my arrest.

I can't go for walks anymore cause if the cops stop me I'm fucked.

I can't do anything to get my life on track anymore cause no matter what I do now I'll get arrested.

My life is completely over and now for the past 3-4 days I've just been sleeping and sitting at my computer, pretty much just waiting to die.

I've lost all hope for myself.

Mommy burned my tendies and i spilled my cherry soda on my blankey

Shit user i hope this is fake because the feels are too stronk

OD on water.

OP Here. I've got a Kik account I don't really use. it's jhopp0.

>he fell for the marriage meme

Call:18002738255

Trips get?

is OP lonely?

This has been my internal monologue for the past 5 years and here I am. Still retarded and suicidal.

Nice trips

>he fell for the "he fell for the marriage meme" meme

Amateur

Sent message user, do you have kik installed?

Drink some bleach

>IVE FUCKING TRIED SO HARD its been so looong
mama im coming home

>he fell for the "he fell for the he fell for the marriage meme"

It's 100% real...I have absolutely nothing in my life right now besides my son. And I can't even go to his baseball games anymore for fear of getting arrested now.
He's been playing baseball for almost 15 years and I think I've missed about 3 of his games in all that time.

This weekend alone I missed 5 of his games.