Tennessee sluts?

What part are you in?

She's from Gallatin

Any 615? Like miley cyrus

Maryville

Op is 615

Bump for interest

Cute

Just moved to the 423, any Slutty chicks around here?

This is Tazewell supossedly

tried to clean it up a bit.

/ r / 5K6Gvr

Thanks

Do this one too please

What's this?

Cute af

Will here. Which one of you is it?

Fucking saved

Huh?

Are you from 615?

A few where at in the 423 are you? I'm in the 423 too.

I'm not, I'm close though. She's 615

anyone else gonna post any??

What's her name?

trying to find some OC, not sure if I deleted it or not

615 girl here. Hit me up!!!!

tits or gtfo

Paula

Heres another of my friend jessica. Hope you enjoy!!

Inglewood!

More

DAY 15!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 15!!!!!!!!!!

Were you able to clean this one up?

865 bitch here

name?

wtf with her eyes

working on it now, give me a few minutes

I think it's just how she was laying

K

delivery

moar

About the best I can do in 5 minutes.

Any parties going down in Knoxville soon?

Any 423?

she is kinky as hell about her ass

Here's some for all the fag fellas out there

Bless

Here

Golden bough thanks

what kind of parties you like?

Like college parties, but not too sketchy

901 reporting in

any johnson city or tricities?

Looks like my ex.
Her name was Devin

White?

>download

615 here

Your ex was the black guy with the fat cock?

Nah her names Paula

Kingsport

Moar of this girl

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Will? Is this you?

Anyone got Charlotte P? Graduated from Siegel in Murfreesboro class of 06. Lives in Nashville now

nashville

Bitch it might be

White Castle

KOK!!!!!!!!!!

YO CRUSTY SQUAD REPRESENT KOOOOOK

Any Rhea County bitches

Here is the number of this huge slut i know. She will send nudes to anyone who sends her dick pics. Have fun boys

OH SHIT I KNOW THIS PERSON
>865 here

Like the Burger Place? Did you gets Nudes from a girl that works at a burger place? Did the Nudes have anything to do with the the burgers? Were there buns on her buns, did she cram fries in her pussy? Was there any mayo involved?

Kelley