Is dark souls 3 worth buying?

Is dark souls 3 worth buying?
Opinions?

Have you played 1 or 2?

Yes, as long as you can learn from dying a lot and not rage quit over it.

nawh but I'm hearing positive comments about this game, so what better is it ask you people what you think.

Before buying you should be a seasoned souls veteran.
If not, prepare to be rekt.
Great game play imo.

it's fun but it isn't as hard as 1 or 2.

had lots of fun with this game

never played one like it

would recommend

Yeah, pretty good. Not as hard as 1, but a little harder than 2

is this game seriously that difficult? it better be rewarding..

buy DS2

Its like $10
If you like it splurge on 3

I'd start with one.They get easier as they go up

You move on to the nest area and do it again.

Dark Souls 1 is on sale on Steam for $5 right now. I recently bought it and am enjoying it quite a bit.

What about the season pass? did you guys bother getting it?

dark souls has a history of very good dlc so its pretty safe to get it if you like the game.

It's the best one so far, though I feel like it made a few mistakes in the shift from ds2 to 3. I'd of preferred they kept the more simplified weapon scaling as well as poise not being a useless stat as well as kept the camera that didn't fuck up half the tine, but all in all, ds 3 feels like the best entry in the series for me. Definitely get it.

it's not that hard
i'm on my 4th playthrough and have pretty much learned most of the secrets in every area and have a good memory of enemy attack patterns
you still die but not as much
invaders are the most annoying thing

buy it, it's worth every penny

3 Is plenty good, but not as memorable as 1. Even 2 feels a bit more memorable to me, but a lot of people hate 2 so dont start with it.

People call the games difficult, but they arent that hard. But thats subjective to the player, as long as you can adapt relatively quickly, and you are patient, then its not that hard.

seriously? i found 2 to be way harder than 1 or 3. 2 was just so frustrating because of the shitty robotic movement and terrible post attack recovery time

Get Bloodborne too... That was a perfect game.

OP, let me tell you the story of the little gamer I once was in a world full of great adventures. I was bored and open minded, with great taste in games and only satisfied with the best. I saw the high praise for the Souls franchise and was very interested. Luckily a new game was coming out from the same franchise and so much possibilities with a friend who knew so much on the franchise who could guide me through the game. After getting it and playing it, we all know Dark Souls 2 was not the greatest and I fell away from the game losing interest quickly. But years later, this is when Dark Souls 3 was coming, so much hype built up out of nowhere and I knew I needed this game. So I waited for its release and got it at a first notice. And to this day I love it. user, if you ask me, I say get it, it's such a better appealing title than the last and worth every dollar, can't wait for DLC.

2 was just gimmicky and From thought "More bosses in a single fight=more fun." I didn't necessarily hate 2, but there were some serious problems with it

i've sort of seen that new players dont understand the importance of blocking, and only roll or just take the hit directly. having a shield that blocks 100% physical damage makes the game so much easier

yeah the bosses were really annoying. the royal rat vanguard infuriated me because of the enormous rat clusterfuck. idk if other people struggled with it but it really fucking pissed me off. and the royal rat authority was super fucking annoying

This. Bloodborne/Dark Souls 3 combo is flawless combo.

Only game in a long time that really keeps me interested