Why do so many famous Western celebrity females from Ronda Rousey to Mariah Carey to Emma Watson date Asian guys?

Why do so many famous Western celebrity females from Ronda Rousey to Mariah Carey to Emma Watson date Asian guys?

Ronda with her Asian boyfriend (see vid at 2:15) youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Emma Watson

>Mariah Carey
etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/

Because she's a weeaboo and a closet furfag. Here's her Pokemon forum moderator profile.

ironically, OP is the only asian who couldn't get a date.

Are you going to upload a new Youtube video any time soon, David?

WHITE GUYS ON THE INTERWEBS: b-b-b-b-b-b-bbut nobody likes Asian guys. here are some fake dating website stats.

Good, she's fucking gross, please eliminate her from our gene pool.

Is this real?

Does this mean your average white man>your average Asian man but top-tier Asian men are >>>>>top-tier white men???

Ronda loves Pokemon.

But user acts like it some sort of niche weeb thing when the "Pokemon Go" craze should tell you that Pokemon is mainstream.

Not sure where you're getting top tier anything from

She probably made that when she was a teenager. Everyone was into weird cringy shit when they were that age.

Was it autism?

asian guys get top-tier white girls

Kys /r/asianmasculity

Radcliffe is a jew, he is not white nor western, he is semite.

>an afro-beaner with an asian

What I saw tonight gave me the impression that she's more into being fisted by lesbians.

Carey and Rousey are both black

Black girls always go for the BAC

>Radcliffe is a jew, he is not white nor western, he is semite.
No such thing as semitic or white in the modern world anymore desu friend. It's whether you can pass off as being white now.

Jews are White. Lebs are white. White Arabs are white etc etc

I don't agree with it but Nazi Germany was the end of real blood purity.

bcuz we are superior :)

TAP OUT
TAP OUT
U F C KNOCK A NIGGA LIGHTS OUT
MILLION DOLLAR FIGHT
PULL YOUR RACKS OUT

>Rousey are both black
One-drop rule? Just because her great great great great grandmother is black, she is black?

Correct.

if you think that way, it is up to you. But she is as white as the driven snow to me.