Hey guys i have a question

hey guys i have a question,
why do pedophiles like so much children? can a normal person become one of them?
is there an neurological explanation?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn2943-brain-tumour-causes-uncontrollable-paedophilia/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/179/6/482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody finds children attractive but Pedophiles are the ones that aren't lying to themselves and can admit to it.

i mean, there is a SEXUAL interest between. but why?

Why do gay people find the same sex attractive?
Why do some people prefer redheads or tall women?
Why do some people only like asians?

Because they just do.

You have no choice in what you like or do not like

Pedofiles are just sexually attracted to children. Doesn't always mean exclusively.
There are also sexual sadists. Not all pedofiles are sexual sadists and vice versa.
I don't know if someone could be knocked into becoming attracted to children out of the blue. Maybe through a head injury, I'm not sure what brain composition controls sexual attraction, though, or if possible.

I find children incredibly sexually attractive. I like the flat chests, their proportions, amazing bodies, their faces especially make my heart melt etc.

Don't really know why, adult women are also attractive but I've never enjoyed sex with them very much. Also, never sexed a kid, not worth the risk.

I believe there are some studies that indicate possible differences in the brains of pedos - in the (white matter?) which connects different brain regions.

is that it?? i think there is more than just, born like that... also i dont really believe you born in some way or another

Yeah there was a case of a guy who started sexing kids all of a sudden and it turns out he had a brain tumor. Got it removed, attraction went back to his normal one.

Yes, the brain controls all our impulses and interests. It's even the same with foot fetishists. There have been a couple studies which suggest that there are irregular connections in the brain which make certain people attracted to feet.
Pretty neat stuff. Really, certain attractions are only dangerous if someone is impulsive enough to act on them. For some fantasy is enough and for a lot of people some things just aren't worth ruining yours or anyone elses lives over.

could it be, you know, not having that much access to heterosexual sex, or sex in general?
maybe they are just satisfying their animal instinct.

>neurological explanation
males that arent braindamaged like females

The majority of pedofiles who end up sexually assaulting children are often either family members or married men, or both.
Not getting laid doesn't make you attracted to an even less available source of sexual stimulation.

really?? mmmh that's interesting, could you please hand in some information of that? i would appreciate it.

Not the same person but I found an article. It's from 2002. Here, newscientist.com/article/dn2943-brain-tumour-causes-uncontrollable-paedophilia/

you are right, but what about the people that had been abused in their childhood? they are potencial pedophiles, but why? why do they do it if they suffered the same abuse?

>dont believe you're born one way or another.

Then you need some neurology/psychology in your life.

Theres a reason you take after your parents. A lot of personality is hard coded in genetics.

Best guess is its pretty 50/50 nature vs. Nurture. Sexual preference, though is purely genetic. Its the entire mating instinct. No sexual preference no new humans. But because evolution and development arent perfect things can get messy from one generation to the next.

Most pedophiles are non offending and wish they werent that way and want help. Why would you choose such a hated preference? Is it not so much easier to just love women your age?

Is it not just easier to love all women? So why dont people tend to like ugly people? A vagina is a vagina, no? Why are there standards of beauty?

Its not a choice. Its nothing but wiring.

thank you.

The same reason why many children who grew up watching their parents abuse one another end up doing the same.
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/179/6/482
Also, the actual percentage of people who get sexually assaulted as children is much higher than annually recorded because many children are either too afraid/ashamed to tell or are not believed . So, I would say statistically, the majority of victims do not develop pedofilic tendencies.

i guess, mmh

This. We are all born with different brain compositions, and as we mature into adults they develop differently, through environment, chemical, etc. For example, some children with chemical imbalances (I.e. ADD/ADHD) develop balances during adolescence. Our brains are constantly changing. Another example is schizophrenia. Brain scans of someone with vs without schizophrenia have totally different brain maps. Most schizophrenics develop the illness later in life, sometimes spurning from another underlying mental illness (i.e. schizoid personality disorder).
We are our brains.

Dont you fucking dare putting us in the same boat faggot, your degeneracy has absolutely nothing to do with me. If you like to fuck children, you mustve been dropped on the head at birth, or you were destined to fail in life, one of these 2 for sure

also the majority of child abuse is in the circle of the close family, you know, the uncle for example. but how can we give children the confidence?

hello my friend, please respect or contribute to the thread. thank you