What does Sup Forums think of gun control?

What does Sup Forums think of gun control?
>inb4 ur mom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pro gun

ur dad

inb4 shitstorm

A few loopholes in United States law need to be closed, but as a whole, it is critically important to the ongoing well-being of the populace that we remain well-armed.

Ban gun free zones. There's a goodwill near me that has a sign banning CHL. "Don't defend us in case we're robbed!" No problem.

Honestly, I don't know how the fuck to go about it anymore.

sheit

kek

k

I enjoy being able to protect myself

What loopholes?

Guns don't need to be controlled. People liable to harm others with guns because they a re socially inept, mentally unstable, or other, need to be controlled.

Immunity cat bitch

fuck off

/thread

cunt. pro gun

gfy

eat shit pls thanx

Luv u mum

U gay nigga

i like 'em.

I think certain people should be disqualified from owning or possessing firearms without competent supervision. For example; mentally ill, known violent criminals, people who cannot safely operate firearms (parkinsons, blind, etc.)

>love you mum
>pls don't die

plz

Replied

What is this? Did you make it yourself?

Needs to be %200 more strickter. Fucjing conservatard gunnuts.

FUCJ u

aaa

roll

shes a bitch but, shes still my mother.

Puss puss

As a nigger I could use some guns, fucking white trash always carry, why wouldn't I?

>implying niggas don't stay strapped

bitch ass

>your mom Pxxx

Toasting

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8

I'm not really sure to be honest. I don't think people should own machine guns or assault rifles if they aren't cops.

Guns don't need to be controlled just better regulated. Being able to own and use a gun should be like driving and owning a car. You should have to prove to the government that you are capable of safely using a gun and the gun should also be registered much like a car.

If you have a felony (any kind) you cant own a gun or use one

Dankness

In my state guns are registered by serial number

Ded

fug

Unless you got years of waiting and 15k you cant own a machine gun or assualt rifle

pro gun but also pro gun control

america is fucked you cunts keep shooting each other way too much

here in australia we have gun control but we can still own guns and go out and have a giggle with them and all - it's only called gun 'control' not removal or banning
we just got rules and regulations that help to lessen the likelihood of tyrone grabbing a glock and doing a driveby or the sad little ginger kid having a bad day at school and fucking shit up the next

fuck gun control.

i love you mom

faggot

bagizigle

We have tons of rules
>most states have waiting periods
>if you have a felony on your record you cant own a gun
>guns have to be a certain length
>you must transfer your gun through a ffl to give it to someone else
>illegal to buy a gun for someone else
>certain magazine restrictions
>tons and tons of more rules

The only reason you have gun control is bc of an obvious false flag operation at port Arthur. They are trying to do the same thing here in the US. If you think sandy hook or the fl shooting werent false flag ops you are an idiot. Look at the crisis actors in all the interviews.

dude you're such a nigger faggot man.

Do you just sit at home and make these threads thinking about your dead mom you dumb stupid cock head. Get a job faggot.

kys

Guns should be heavily taxed so only the rich can buy them.

>most states have waiting periods
10/50

wrong.

>you must transfer your gun through a ffl to give it to someone else

wrong

I don't disagree that there is already too much legislation on the matter, but bruh... misinformation is as bad or worse than no information, especially when used as the basis of an internet argument on the 4chins

They just closed the goddam mini-14 loophole here in California, it is now an "assault weapon", even with a wood stock. Anything with a detatchable mag is an AW. Fuckers.

keep waiting for the day that whole godforsaken nigger infested mexican restaurant themed hippy den falls off into the pacific

xd

is gay like op

It will take a few good white people like me with it when it does.

If this post is singles, OP's mother will contract inoperable cancer of the anus. Nothing can prevent or immunize OP from this. The spell is complete.

/thread

babysFirstPiechart.png

fuck u

get out while you can.

if it's where you choose to remain, i'm sorry, but it's for the greater good.

//thread

///thread

////thread

/////thread

Kill yourself faggot

there shouldnt be any government meddling in the owning and possession of small arms

machine guns, sub machine guns, auto pistols, rifles, handguns, should all be unrestricted and available for ownership to any law abiding person without a violent criminal history

//////thread

/thread

Fucc

///////thread

////////thread

Replying just to save mom

/////////thread

//////////thread

SAMEFAG.

Generally retarded and does not work
I used to believe in some gun control - until I became a gun owner. When you are knowledgeable about guns and crime, the laws make no sense

memed

Step one: Don't let them have a gun

/thread

every faggot that has gone on a mass shooting spree had some mental problem that should have gotten him locked up if people had fucking done their jobs

the orlando shooter during highschool was dancing and clapping when the towers fell aand cheering the hijackers on 9/11 for fucks sake . not to mention how he claimed multiple times to coworkers at his secuirty guard job that he was going to wage jihad, and how he supported al quaida, those kind of faggots would be in prison if goddamn cuck liberals werent running the justice system

as a canadian i dont really give a fuck im just here for mother dearest

///////////thread
the first four, yes, the rest, no

Invest in mental healthcare.

Care to try giving an example, O great knowledged one?

////////////thread