thepasteb.in/p/mwhKc97p9nO55Cm

thepasteb.in/p/1jhDcXQ8X7RVKc5

thepasteb.in/p/X6hyckvBm3OqmT4

thepasteb.in/p/zmhpcKm6K0ZDRcW

thepasteb.in/p/1jhDcXQ8XrxBxI5

thepasteb.in/p/48hQcWE0W0MzAhl

Confirmed: Mods kept ip logs

thepasteb.in/p/98hgcO4LPx7DVfQ

it's just PTH and Xanax now, hail hydra.

Other urls found in this thread:

passtheheadphones.me/login.php
passtheheadphones.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're all honeypots idiots

I'm out of the loop.

what.cd happened to what.cd?

That's why I don't jump on the first site that pops up after What goes down. Give it time to know for sure it's legit.

the system ate itself

Expand on that

Xanax was the legit one. Unfortunately, if you aren't on it now, you won't get on it for a long time.

PTH is legit, it was made by a PTP mod (though not affiliated with the site). But most people are backing Xanax now.

Fuck that elitist autist

Why not use libble.me?

If they give high priority to What members, how do I get in?

Sucking benis, fampai

Sucking benis

Or just go to xanax

what does pth stand for? Whats the website? I'm an old wcd member so im down for this priority vetting

pass the headphones

Xanax close signups though

Will Xanax have an interview system like what.cd did? I missed the open registration and don't know anyone to get an invite from.

They have a list of e-mails and so what? I don't get it...

It took a few days for some Sup Forums skiddie to pwn their site. I'm sure it will hold up well against police.

FRIENDO TIP: Don't use the same email that you use for Facebook while making an account on a private tracker.

user tip: Don't use Facebook

Feds got em

>the police
lol which one

filtered

yeah, unless with different passwords

I see no pressing reason not to.

Sure you did.

No, I mean not at all. You can search these email account names in the Facebook search bar to find the accounts that they are tied to. * This used to be common knowledge on Sup Forums but it's been a while since it's been relevant information.

*not encouraging raids

Rutracker honestly seems like the smartest choice: 1/3 of the What's rips are already there, no ratio, no invites, survived after local feds tried to close it down.
This whole Xanax/nostream nonsense seems like a dumb hipster-elitist game, when an obviously beter tracker already exists.

Invites aren't a functioning feature yet, but they will be soon, just gotta give it time, also if they disable anyone there may be a spot just keep an eye for a bit until then, it's shuffled around a bit.

have you ever used what.cd? Rutracker is embarrassing compared to it, not even the language barrier, it basically is just a low budget piratebay with some more flacs. I've never been able to find half of anything on there that I could find on what.cd

Yeah, I used both for >4 years. RT works for everything new and acclaimed (critically or in a cult kind of way). WCD was awesome for obscure things. RT is way better than TPB: quality, tags and good torrents straight from WCD, that were seedable on What (75% of my uploads were counted from RT) The biggest pro is that you can easily download full discography of a more or less known musican in FLAC in one click, without completely fucking your ratio over or worrying about upconverts and if you hated it, you can delete it afterwards if it's too big for your hard drive

>it basically is just a low budget piratebay
nigga what

Damn you are retarded
Classic piratefag

what happened to waffles and why dont we just use that

anyway im just shelling the dough for spotify til somebody wins

You seem exactly like a hipster elitist faggot people hate.
Apple Music is better

>down for month randomly
>comes back up as soon as whatcd dies
what a coincidence

honestly fuck waffles. the site sucks, the content sucks, and i've had to replace half the shit i've got from there because they were wrongly tagged and low quality.

Waffles was on life support for years and it went offline because they ran out of money. It was nowhere near as organized or comprehensive as What, it was more-or-less the same experience and catalog as using RuTracker, only with less hi-res and a ratio

>tfw only had a WCD
>tfw can't get into any more cool secret music clubs like waffles or pth
How should I commit suicide?

if you were here yesterday you could've gotten a Xanax account

>secret music clubs
Exactly why retards like this can't move to a perfectly working torrent tracker and have to be so anal about it

rutracker + google translate until something decent shows up

I still don't understand what PTH is.
Give me a fucking URL, goddamit. I was on WCD.

jump of a building, I want to be sure you're dead

It's only open to super elite people on secret movie tracker sites that are impossible to get an invite to
They might just be trying to get quality users in order to get a good catalog of quality torrents before opening it up to the filthy plebs, but as of right now Xanax has a definite potential growth advantage

Isn't Xanax on invites now? Do I really have to go back to looking for a fuckin invite after being a what member of 5 years?

>The site was shut down on November 17, 2016 after a report that its servers had been seized by French authorities

This is still amusing.

Signups were open yesterday
You snooze you lose, it seems, though XNX's mods don't seem anywhere near as elitist as PTH's so I'm sure you'll be able to get in some way eventually. I'd imagine they'll implement a What style interview system eventually (seeing as all the other rules are the same)

wow spotify is great why even use torrents

What the fuck is the URL of PTH?
Am I a retard for not knowing it?
I figured out Xanax, it's xanax.rip

I don't know it either, and it's not like you'd ever be able to get in

Oh boy I found it. passtheheadphones.me/login.php
I had a WCD account, does that maybe qualify me to get into any of these trackers?

passtheheadphones.me

guys i give up on secret internet clubs and just gonna stick to spotify and having sex irl

if your a member over other sites like ptp or btn you will get invites

Yeah, but when?

Why would you filter him for that?

fucking freak

>PTH is doing invites
inb4 sent :)