Christianity edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fx38a1rupNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REJECT DEGENERACY

FUCK guns and roses what about the NIHILISTICS

NYE BANGERS T B H

youtube.com/watch?v=fx38a1rupNw

Quite interested to see what Rasheed has in store for the normies this evening as they celebrate the New Year.

What thread/board are you lads browsing since /brit/ is slow atm?

STATE YOUR NAME CUZ

Doing some online shopping

lewis hamilton is the brit of the future

reddit desu

For what?

potential gf 1/3

hamilton is pretty handsome no homo

don't ever say canada dindu nuffin

potential gf 2/3

potential gf 3/3

which should i choose?

>1 gf due tonight
>haven't started

want to copy mine?

>therapist not for another week
its hard to stay sane talking to yourself day in and day out

what do you talk to him about

i talk to HER about my thoughts and feelings

how much does she engage with you rather than just say hmm and ah yes

Ever thought about joining a club for whatever hobby you enjoy most or a city league sports team?

I was in a pretty bad way until I joined my county bass fishing club and one of my city league basketball teams

tried cognitive behavioural therapy but it turned out to be 'just be yourself xD' when it came time to actually do something

Just been for a run lads, 2.69 miles and I'm knackered.

Can't believe I've let myself get so unfit.

14 hours left of KGF2016 lads, feeling VERY optimistic

checked

talk to me instead x

why is this one of the items in a comparison of military strength pmsl

could not fathom having a female shrink
would develop feelings sooner or later if shes under 50

oh jesus it's so fucking hot just fucking kill me

a lot i think

>whatever hobby you enjoy most
i don't enjoy anything much anymore, but even when i did i would have been too self-conscious about my opinions to share them with others well versed in that subject
>a city league sports team
waaay too unfit for that anymore

she's average looking and i only rate 10/10s because i'm a cunt
and i couldn't imagine opening up emotionally to a man

>i only rate 10/10

retarded virgin or chad?

They're way worse at their job than make psychologists because they allow their personal feelings about you to influence what they say whereas a male shrink will use logic and his education to dictate what fits you best

Applied for jobs in London, Manchester, Oxford and Cornwall lads. Probably gonna be rejected from all of them, but in the remarkable event that I get offered them, which should I go for? Salary is £28k in London and £25k in the others.

retarded (i guess) virgin

manchester

Oxford for sure

Completely depends what sector you're going into.

T. guy who worked in both London and Manc

imagine being a picky virgin oh my days

its like a somali child turning his nose up to hot dogs in wonder bread because its not haute cuisine

MORNIN' GEORGE

none of your fucking beeswax
*smashes a pool cue over your nut*

Why?

The jobs are all in academia and based at unis, except for the one in London which is half academia and half in the energy sector. Applied for about 15 similar jobs before and not even made it to the interview at any of them though, so it's entirely probable that the same will happen with these.

hello Yank deano

*kills you*

why does it bother you so

this Tbh

I've put my knob in some absolute monsters in my time, it's a proper laugh

>working at oxford university
hmm I don't know

maybe a religious gf would be nice x

I really liked Oxford when I visited England plus the cost of living will be less than London and it's not a shithole like Manchester

Honestly I would say Manchester.

It's got the big city charm of London but it's not overwhelming, you can actually afford to live in a nice apartment in the city centre that is big and modern for the price you'd pay for a spare room or studio apartment with your bed in the kitchen in London (this is not a joke).

Oxford is Oxford, but it kind of loses the fun when again you'll never be able toa fford to buy there and it's probably quite boring.

The music scene and bar scnene in Manchester is great and there's loads to do and whilst some places are expensive it's not London tier expensive.

Just Google Northern Quarter and see what I mean.

Final thing I'll say about Manchester is that you're only a train ride away from the peak district and it's a short train ride, all the nature and walking and cosy towns you want just half an hour away for a fiver.

London is of course a better city, but only if you've got the insane salary to match the living.

This is just what normies do desu. Got a mate from school who's a good-looking semi-pro footballer, and he's always telling me about all the 3/10s he's shagged. That's why all the 5-6/10 blokes still struggle desu, because all the girls already have it on tap with chad.

she's butters m8

Been struggling to maintain an election whilst having sex with gf for last few weeks

But I ducked her brains out real good yesterday and she actually came and then tapped out

Oxford is one of the least affordable places in the UK and Manchester is a pretty great city. It doesn't have the history like Oxford but there is plenty to do.

>apartment

good advice but FOY

I think she's cute

>No history like Oxford

I'd like to dispute that, it has a strong working class history and one of popular rebellion and industrialism. The surrounding towns (I.e. Bury) gave rise to one of our most famous PMs ever, Robert Peel and Manchester was where Marx visited and became inspired to write his manifesto.

He actually thought one of the first places to rise would be Manchester and the UK

Performance anxiety barring obesity and/or a diet consisting solely of fast food and alcohol

Driving instructor just showed up at 9 fucking am and phoned my house. No way I booked a fucking lesson for 9am Jesus Christ what is wrong with this cunt.

>working class history
>not just 150 years of moaning about your boss being a tight cunt

Worse than Yank history 2bh

6/10 body 5/10 face

Genuinely laughed, even if it was facetious.

Also

>Robert Peel who changed the Tory party into the Conservatives, dealt with the corn laws and made the modern police force and policing by consent which we still use today is just just working class history.

Na famalam. Manchester also invented the flying shuttle.

It's just Londoners who think they're the centre of the world so go

>MUH PARLIAMENT
>MUH QUEEN LIVES HERE

yeah great.Two buildings 99% of people never see the inside of.

Oxford is like a theme park for tourists, I don't think any Brits actually live there

Thanks for the thoughts lads, although in reality I'll probably be rejected from all of them and carry on working in my bartending job in my nothing town in the Midlands. Nice at this stage to pretend I have options though.

>janny is at work at 9:44am on a Saturday NYE

classical liberal minarchist here

Most Londoners honestly couldn't give two shits about the Queen, it's more to do with that it's a thriving cultural city.

I too am a minarchist

Anyone else get some proper mad advertisements on mobile?

>thriving cultural city

Code for "filled with violent minorities but it's okay because ethnic cuisine xD"

NYE today lads

I agree it is, but anybody who hasn't been to Manchester would probably think that it's not got lots of culture too.

There's just a more distinct culture to Manchester as it's smaller, so everybody from around the world is kinda into the music scene, into the comfy pub scene.

Even Juan Mata wanders around when he's not playing taking pictures and updating his blog saying how much he lieks it better than London.

It's an interesting city but people don't give it half of a chance because of 'muh London snobbery'.

I say that too as somebody that's been in both and loves London.

If I earned 120k a year, I'd be in London no doubt, but anything below about 75 and it has to be Manchester

No because I'm not an absolute mong who doesn't use an adblocker

This Is The Reason Why Ukrainian Girls ...

foy

its hogmanay

>Having sex with somebody whose ugly doesn't lower you some ppoints or mean you can only ever have sex with them again.
who's said this?

Praise Allah

yesterday's lunch x

Praise Jesus

Just had a st augustine revelation

Honestly I usually see the American food and get a bit jelly but that just looks awful.

any radical centrist man in

>rachel riley will never sit on my face

politics is for small minds

Why would anyone drink a Lager instead of an Ale?

>one extra-watery beer thanks

It won't be the current year for long

Good for the sesh

Maybe you'll like my motorcycle a bit more

2008 was 9 years ago

4 hours here

Australia is a silly place

Get yourself to a party ASAP

First

3 here WAHEEEEEY

no I don't like parties, they highlight my oddities

>cheap chinese crap

nah

First thing you have to realize about parties is that no one gives a fuck about your oddities especially when they're good and sauced

How is /gf2016/ going lads?remember there is still time

Stop depressing your desires