Bought this yesterday at amazon

bought this yesterday at amazon.
looking forward, that my gf fucks me hard in the ass.she is hot as hell for this.

why dont you let your girl fuck you with a strap on?

Other urls found in this thread:

bossybitches.com/clubdom/own-his-ass-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like fingers cos its actually her inside me

I love letting my gf fuck me, there's something sexy about her perfect petite body with a strapon cock that's such a turn on and she gets excited being able to dominate

Why don't you just fuck a dude.

shes gonna leave cuz youre a fag

fingers are cool, we do this all the time. but i want to go a step further and let her fuck me with a strap on

no, she want it to

cause im not a fag. weird? well

>Let the woman be the man in the relationship
>What could possibly go wrong?
You faggets gonna get graped

I bet you're the fags that say traps aren't gay

My ifancee pegs me sometimes, AMA

its hot as hell. dont deny it, you want it too

Custom I'm too ugly to have a gf...

how much did that run you? my ol lady broke me in and i want moar

If my girlfriend pegged me I would marry her. Also if she let me wear panties.

Anyone who can greentext? I've always wanted to get pegged...no homo

damn yall checked

>im not a fag
>still wants phallic objects that resemble male reproductive system inside his ass
>hurrrr im not a fag hurrr

fag

>If my girlfriend pegged me I would marry her
im going to marry her.but first she fuvcks me in the ass. cant wait until the strap on finally is been delivered

real gays are savage dude better plastic than aids

Wonder what it means to get dubs while confessing I want to be pegged

I prefer my penises attached to men and not made of plastic. But other than that I'm with ya man, a good ass-fucking is the best.

your trips and your statement
>kek

for more info, she sometimes puts makeup on me and has me wear her sexiest clothes before she fucks me. She's also 3 inches taller.

aint nothing wrong with that buddy

are you jealous because my girl is going to fuck me?

I just want to be my girlfriend's little sissy boy who she fucks and have her sit on my face too.

I fuckling love when she sits on my face. When she ties me up and just fucking smothers me with that pussy.

>
hell yes. facesitting is hot

She hasn't sat on mine yet. I think I'm slowly moving that way. I eat her out a lot and she never blows me anymore. So hopefully she'll sit on my face soon.

It's pretty fun. I've been meaning to eat my girls ass, maybe next time we shower.

Im not a fag like you

I slowly introduced the idea of my gf being dominant in the relationship because that's what i really wanted from her, now she pegs me and i wear nothing but women's lingerie underneath my regular clothes. I serve her no matter what.

Next week she's gonna fuck another guy with me sitting in the corner in nothing but lingerie then we hope that he'll let her pegs me as well

cuck

I prefer the real thing, thanks.

and i know it

i really hope thats bait

if it isnt?

I don't have a gf :'(

You can still have fun with a toy by yourself.

It has to be

>why dont you let your girl fuck you with a strap on?

Because I'm not a closeted homosexual with self esteem issues, I guess.

why are you such an attentionwhoring faggot

because I'm not a bernie voter

Getting pegged isn't gay, but fucking a trap is.

Yeah okay.

Just pretend it's Trump making your butt (feel) great again.

WE NEED TO BUILD A STRAP ON

Bernie voter who isn't into pegging here. Your argument is invalid. Go prep your bull.

yes please

Pathetic.
What's next? Serving a woman for the rest of your life in return for sex - which you probably have to beg for?
Might as well just let some guy impregnate her and spend the rest of your life working hard to look after his children.

Natural selection didn't do a good job of erasing your genes from the face of this planet.

user, I would totes let her get me off with a strap-on but it couldn't be shaped like a dick because that would be gay.

Well, at least you were sensible enough to go for the asian model...

Kek

What if it was a non-human penis shape, like something from Bad Dragon?

Whats her name?

>implying I don't

I can't believe there are still people who have boring sexlives. It explains the high amount of divorces and break-ups though.

Mistress Megan

bossybitches.com/clubdom/own-his-ass-2

OK, how about we take this to the next level: which anons in this thread would like to be pegged by one of those penis-clone dildos made from a mold of their own penis?

No Dicks at all. Something like pic.

Shit. This. But this might be a bit fleshy, I'd go for something smoother and harder but this shape.