Does Sup Forums still pull silly pranks on the internet? I think I came up with a great catfish prank...

Does Sup Forums still pull silly pranks on the internet? I think I came up with a great catfish prank. It will be hilarious.

>silly pranks
>I think I came up with a funny pranks
>It will be hilarious
Hello new friend

No, we just at most post phone numbers of people and make Adolf Hitler jokes to the public.

Adolf hitler jokes are my favorite ones

Reroll

Tell the silly joke funny prank joke m8y

anyone want see my dick?

go out in public and just admit in front of everyone that you are a sick child who didn't get enough love. Will be hilarious for sure.

fuck you

wtf

Rolling

rollo

roll

no.
i mean honestly, look how quickly this thread has degenerated.
no one has a co-operative spirit anymore, everyone just shitposts and any good ideas are buried in all the fecal matter.
if you have a good idea, by all means, present it and I and a few other good men will make it happen

Rollerino

Get enough people to search the term "Trump Dead" that when people type in trump that's what it comes up with. You can also hack into his twitter to admit his death, and basically make a donald trump death hoax

It's a really evil catfish prank. I have to finish putting final touches on the plan. But when we do do it. It will break the hearts of a lot of thirsty cucks on the internet.

meh, if you're going to hack his twitter you can do something better like have him say it was only "accidental" that he fucked his daughter...

no