Don't say winrar, because I am going to post all dubs, 069s, 420s, and trips and quads no matter what it says. Actually...

Don't say winrar, because I am going to post all dubs, 069s, 420s, and trips and quads no matter what it says. Actually, I will exclude any instance of "Sup Forums" and "......" that you have in the post so as to avoid breaking any rules.

And don't hate on my stalling skills

Also, reply to the specific chat so I know which one, because I might post multiple chats

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/6054793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

has anyone ever told you your profile picture is super unflattering? i've been more turned on by a picture of Rocky Dennis

I can't stall 'em much longer! REEEE!

Say "I'm about to kill myself. I needed someone to talk to since my family has already disowned me."

strawpoll.me/6054793

vote!

hey, your hair is a really pretty color, is it natural?

roll

Wanna go out with me to drink some bleach someday?

Are you into butt stuff?

reroll

Stalin

Op is a faggot

Shit. I got dubs on my own. Sending pic of convo with "Stalin"

My real name is Richard. That rhymes with bitch turd

Checkem

New rule: OP's posts don't count

Op i love you

rolling pussy

wow I win

"hey can you put your moms big titee in your mouth"

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

reroll

I have a tiny pennis

Lets fuck

Ez

Please send me nudes, I promise not to share them. I'm really horny.

to her

To Asian or nasty

satan says

To asian

either m8

asian

i fucking hate gooks

Round eyed fuck

ay nasty one i bet ya feet smell like fritos and i like that. could i be ya one time lover i can be quick and nasty. i wanna smell inside ya vagoo and put som crisco on da booty hole and waft that shii in my general direction

is op kill? (if dubs then asian)

S.E.N.D.N.U.D.E.S.

Maybe you could give me something unforgettable?

checked

rollin

First one took a while. She said "K" btw

rolling to change 'give' to 'send'

rolling

Next

rolls

that one

checkem

OP is not a faggot at all btw:

You remember Hiroshima? Well that's what im going to do to that sweet pussy of yours

"K" again btw

The name's dubs, dubs check'em

rooling

rolls royce

Do you ever just sit and think about killing niggers every once and awhile?

what about this?

"Ya and thnx"

OP not a fagget

Bitch you're boring as fuck. Do you have a scat fetish? Shit keeps coming out of your mouth.

How long have you been pregnant?

1 Reroll pls

Rerolllllll

Asian blocked me. Sending to the other

I think you are beautiful, let´s fuck

Oh fuck I thought you were a guy

This

k

Your inability to keep your legs closed has transformed your crabs into sabertooth crotch crickets

OP here sorry for the delay while I was typing that long one. On iPhone and you can't copy and paste in "Fortune" app

I heard that the local party store is looking for a clown mascot. With makeup like that, you'll be hired on the spot

you should let me murder that pussy like columbine

My cock is super hard right now

I have often found myself at odds with then genitalia of those around me. Dicks, vaginas, they're all the same to me. At times I often fantasize about the vagina physically lengthening from a woman's body. Becoming hard, erect, focused and primed for penetration. I then envision it entering the man's urethra. Forcefully. Though intimately. There is blood, there is sweat, there is the tingle as the genitalia mingle and the man inevitably releases in a painful, primal climax.

Maybe we wouldn't sound so bad if some people didn't try to play with bg...meaty...clawssss.

what app are you using?

I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse

Also, she's a real cunt and isn't very passionate about messaging people

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege

So we gonna fuck or nah?

Jailbroke my phone, and on Cydia there is an app called "Fortune" which is Sup Forums. It has webm support

"If you're gonna act like a dick at least be safe about it and put a condom on."

Send nudes or I swear that i´m going to kill myself

Hey- I am away from my computer but in the meantime, why don't you go play in traffic

Damn so close

rolling

Damn this thread is like immune to dubs

I want to take you from behind while you recite the declaration of independence

I'm just gonna see how many times I need to roll. 18 posts in this thread and not one dubs

rawlin

REEEEEEEEEE

i wanna see that big fat pussy right on my small little cock while i suck my moms tits

OP rolling

Fuck

Thank god

DO YOU SEE THIS

Thread is kill

Do you see this?!

Was hoping for dubs or better so I could say "I am the one WHO KNOCKS!"

Do you want to go see Finding Dory with me?