Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why is this up everyday

>2016
>mobashit

Eh, because it's just boring. Boring as all hell. I mean, with a friend it's ok. Also, the rage. It's like everybody is in a fight with each other trying to race and see who can fuck themselves and ultimately the team wins.

Because MMOs are faggy as shit.

This

Finally climbed to Gold I. Next step is Plat V. Just taking a break before I get back in. Maybe I'll pick up tomorrow or later tonight.

says the guy on Sup Forums

>LoL
>MMO

Also
>2016
>playing MOBA

pick one

You spelled overwatch wrong OP

kekd

I am on Sup Forums, but I still have some standards.

clearly you need to reevaluate those standards mate

>current year
>not playing strategy games

Cause is for fags, maybe that

OP, is like asking "why don't you like 9gag". Get your shit together, OP

>MMO
>Massively multiplayer online

Nigga you stupid.

It's like playing warcraft 2 again, but you can only control one character. Not fun

Its not fun. Unless you call losing a game where your team is bitching at you when you cant doing anything about the other fed team fun

kek

1. I don't feel comfortable to play with 13year olds who all had sex with my mother
2. It's boring moba shit.

Actually supporting a game made by Blizzard. Topest keks today

I'm more of a starcraft guy.
>ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

keks

kek = ㅋㅋㅋ

I heard it turns you into a neckbeard.

im playing vanilla wow you faggot

>like anybody paying more than 35 on a non sub game for this off of g2a

kek x 40

Because I'm playing overwatch.

>Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

I used to play video games, then I saw a picture of Jim Sterling. I don't care if you hate the guy or whatever, but if this is what a notable person looks like, I can't be associated with medium anymore.

>I'm insecure and a cuck
Everything you do has some faggot associated who would make god cringe into oblivion. kys

This yes

I also heard browsing Sup Forums turns you into a basement dweller.

Looks like the salty neckbeard is offended.

Because Meepo is in Dota

I would like to play my 2300000th consecutive game as nami but it's time to go to bed

Because i play Dota 2 which is better.