Thoughts about this undiscovered protestantkino?

Thoughts about this undiscovered protestantkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ6bUfOVf1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyIG_jZzBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Teaching science?! In schools! I WILL NOT BEND, SIR

I'll give the film one thing: I seriously cannot tell whom the trailer wants me to see as the hero and whom as the villain.

only in america do religious people get uppity about evolution

in every other country, even complete shitholes like the middle east, is there any conflict, theres religious scientists and religious people just consider evolution as god's design he set in motion

only in clapistan do they say dinosaurs are a catholic conspiracy or whatever the fuck

>only in clapistan do they say dinosaurs are a catholic conspiracy
Is that actually something that's been said? I thought the primary story they go with is that scientists are all liars or something. There is one "museum" that has all kinds of displays that try to sell the idea that there were dinosaurs in the garden of Eden at the same time as humans though.

>protestants

Yes, there are a good number of genepool sabatuers who believe that dinosaur bones were planted by agents of satan to get people to turn away from god. Basically, the evangelists saw this as a threat to their "donations" and have been peddling that bullshit for a good while now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyIG_jZzBs

JESUS CHRIST

They all niggas need a good dose of based Teilhard

>can't win a actual debate
>make a movie about winning a debate

How can actors keep a straight face in movies like this?

By actually believing this shit.

>the guy's an evolutionist
>dramatic music

Fucking shit tier muritard ruining cinema,science and religion at the same time,by understanding none of them.

These people deserves their fedora counterpart and vice versa.Can't do one without antagonizing another.

I hope this doesn't sit in my local theater for a month and half like Gods not Dead 2 did.

My condolences brah.
Where are you from?

By being paid.
Do you recognize any of those names? They would probably do a gangbang if offered enough money.

Canada, but were even next to a university.

I know the town isn't huge but you would think we would get some more varied content.

So many good movies have come and gone without ever hitting our theater. It's a pain the ass already, but it's even worse when shit like this sits in it going unwatched for ages.

>tfw it's still playing at my local Regal
Fucking old people